The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

check the second one out @MIKEZILLA ..defo a stacking up to the maximum brother.im so happy with these two strains mate.cant wait to smoke the mofos...just chopped the last of the blu cheese.its been around here that long,I ought to make a fuckin speech or somthin.raise a glass.toast the bc bye bye...hehe...
Yea man very happy for that! You thot that was FIYA?! Jus wait pal! U got sum goods coming

keiksweat

keiksweat

Hey peeps..whats every one upto?
WP 20161001 20 44 08 Pro
WP 20161001 21 40 36 Pro

keiksweat

keiksweat

yeah Mon....that looks premo,...proper clean,doogie..whats its smoke like? Man,I gotta have me a go at this.i can't wait to run this big box of sugar leaf and small nugs.bubble bags would do me,but I'm definitely gonna have to do the whole bho thang. Good job broseph. Did you get a hit on that strain you were looking for?on the thread I was reading/?what was it called again?something beginning with C,was it?

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

yeah Mon....that looks premo,...proper clean,doogie..whats its smoke like? Man,I gotta have me a go at this.i can't wait to run this big box of sugar leaf and small nugs.bubble bags would do me,but I'm definitely gonna have to do the whole bho thang. Good job broseph. Did you get a hit on that strain you were looking for?on the thread I was reading/?what was it called again?something beginning with C,was it?
illudium lol I'm hunting

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

I'm here, @MIKEZILLA . Woke n' boke my Sweet Afghan Delicious. Loving it!
Yea mon....wakey bakey and repeat! All day long! Whats good @GoldNBoy? Where ya out of mate? See ya got sum proper gear there! Ya running seed clone? Soil gimme the details Lol! Got me a few Afghan Kush on the dry....full of seed but on the dry nonethenless!

GoldNBoy

GoldNBoy

I'm a first timer, CO recreational outdoor. Overcame some adversity, but hoping to get 10 pounds from 12 plants. Girl scout, gorilla glue, sweet afghan delicious & bag seeds. Really enjoyed it! I'll do it again next year.

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

I'm a first timer, CO recreational outdoor. Overcame some adversity, but hoping to get 10 pounds from 12 plants. Girl scout, gorilla glue, sweet afghan delicious & bag seeds. Really enjoyed it! I'll do it again next year.
The rocky state....yea man I will be about them ways come november....medical here man...beat the opiates with this plant....severe back injury 20 years a slave to the pill....docs had me fucked up...had my spinal cord stimulator removed and got off all the junk they prescribe....life has never been better! The times are changing! We vote soon here in cali....either way imma do my thing!

Latest posts

Top Bottom