The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

keiksweat

keiksweat

Out of 3 late seeds, from the same "Sweet Afghan Delicious" plant, this one didn't turn out like mama. Has mama's production, but not as many trichs. Effect was a crazy paranoia early on. Hoping it matured out of that. Anyway... topped 12 colas, due to wind.View attachment 638062
if you get that mad paranoid buzz,chances are you chopped it too early pal.if mine are 8 week strain,I usually go 9 at least.this last round I went over 10 weeks,turned out that its better than ever.more dense nugs,more resin.amber trichs ya want.clear to milky gives the paranoia thing.

keiksweat

keiksweat

an
I'm a first timer, CO recreational outdoor. Overcame some adversity, but hoping to get 10 pounds from 12 plants. Girl scout, gorilla glue, sweet afghan delicious & bag seeds. Really enjoyed it! I'll do it again next year.
Any pics of your outdoor grow area pal?my dream your living there mate,one day I'll get to play in the sun n super soil.hopefully.....

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

if you get that mad paranoid buzz,chances are you chopped it too early pal.if mine are 8 week strain,I usually go 9 at least.this last round I went over 10 weeks,turned out that its better than ever.more dense nugs,more resin.amber trichs ya want.clear to milky gives the paranoia thing.
How many weeks are your tombs man? Really curious to see how long yours go before you get ambers pal! Let em run u will
Not be disappointed man!

GoldNBoy

GoldNBoy

Half of my garden came from seeds I took during late trimming. The seed garden came from seeds bought from reputable Amsterdam source, (can't remember where,) that'd been topped repeatedly. Some had hermed out, (a raw diesel, a holy grail & the SAD) and, rookie me, tried all of them. Started close to fifty, and sorted out the BS from there.
Kinda hoping next year I could try one of your Tombs x afghan kush, @MIKEZILLA . ...at least, I think it was something like that.

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Half of my garden came from seeds I took during late trimming. The seed garden came from seeds bought from reputable Amsterdam source, (can't remember where,) that'd been topped repeatedly. Some had hermed out, (a raw diesel, a holy grail & the SAD) and, rookie me, tried all of them. Started close to fifty, and sorted out the BS from there.
Kinda hoping next year I could try one of your Tombs x afghan kush, @MIKEZILLA . ...at least, I think it was something like that.
Yea man thats what it is....Drying the AfghanKush x Tombs now....looks like some decent seeds Hit me in PM

keiksweat

keiksweat

How many weeks are your tombs man? Really curious to see how long yours go before you get ambers pal! Let em run u will
Not be disappointed man!
checked last night..date on peg said 28/8/16 me thinks bro.thats what date it went in the bloom tent.oh and the other one went in a few days later

Top Bottom