The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GoldNBoy

GoldNBoy

Yeah I hear you. One day we'll all have a jungle out back ☺View attachment 638375
This is what I have going on ☺going to get the room back up. Goin to do an enclosed room . 12' L × 6' W . With the other 1000 k ☺ . I am never going to be out of meds .
Your own jungle... One day, my friend! You too, @kieksweat! Mad props for all the amazing things y'all do indoors! But, I do hope you get to enjoy your own jungles, one day!

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Hows them 3 tombs ya chopped the other day mike?dry yet?probably already smoked half on it.do you do the rosin thing?with the hair straighteners and grease proof paper.might have a go with some popcorn trim nugs.
Yea man i have done that before with some blue dream....only thing i did different was press
It straight to sum Raw rolling papers

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Hows them 3 tombs ya chopped the other day mike?dry yet?probably already smoked half on it.do you do the rosin thing?with the hair straighteners and grease proof paper.might have a go with some popcorn trim nugs.
Half right! Sampled a nug or 2! Still drying!! Its like smoking candy....sum sweet fruity smoke...cant pin point the flavor yet but delicious! Cant wait for u to smoke it!

keiksweat

keiksweat

Half right! Sampled a nug or 2! Still drying!! Its like smoking candy....sum sweet fruity smoke...cant pin point the flavor yet but delicious! Cant wait for u to smoke it!
I know yeah,your killing me pal.slow torture,watching em grow,smelling em then listening to you yap on about it being amazing.lol..i cant take it no more....hahaha..

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

The spikey one....I believe it is chemdog4....however most are coming @
Wid spikes like that....Still fighting bugs here and there but I can see diligence has paid off! Im hoping to wipe em out entirely soon....Hananero Pepper Spray has worked wonders....making a concetrate spray from oil that I am making....want to give it a try as well...I believe out of the 5 Black Poison Skunk to are female so far....the #3 i have said from the begining is a charm....so far so good

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

I know yeah,your killing me pal.slow torture,watching em grow,smelling em then listening to you yap on about it being amazing.lol..i cant take it no more....hahaha..
STEP BACK AWAY FROM THAT BUD!
DROP THE SCISSORS!
SLOWLY PUT YOUR LEFT HAND ON TOP OF YOUR HEAD!
And now your RIGHT!
And walk backwards toward my voice!
BUSTED! Dont do it man! You will be rewarded with sum fine fime
Smoke my friend....and i already know ya gonna brag about the scissor hash ya'lls make over yonder!! The high is like this very clear elevated but everything seems to slow way down....really euphoric @ times....about half hour into it your head wants to melt into your shoulders....your getting sleepy...and about 45 mins in your wiping your chin from the drool!! And it has sum looooooong legs! You have been warned ol buddy! What ya'lls do wid that der bud is ur beeezwax! Enjoy enjoy enjoy and runner hear again! You get a short one of the 2? I got 4 tall and 2 shorties....I am liking the #5 shorty seemed to stack resin and bulk up @ the end...

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

STEP BACK AWAY FROM THAT BUD!
DROP THE SCISSORS!
SLOWLY PUT YOUR LEFT HAND ON TOP OF YOUR HEAD!
And now your RIGHT!
And walk backwards toward my voice!
BUSTED! Dont do it man! You will be rewarded with sum fine fime
Smoke my friend....and i already know ya gonna brag about the scissor hash ya'lls make over yonder!! The high is like this very clear elevated but everything seems to slow way down....really euphoric @ times....about half hour into it your head wants to melt into your shoulders....your getting sleepy...and about 45 mins in your wiping your chin from the drool!! And it has sum looooooong legs! You have been warned ol buddy! What ya'lls do wid that der bud is ur beeezwax! Enjoy enjoy enjoy and runner hear again! You get a short one of the 2? I got 4 tall and 2 shorties....I am liking the #5 shorty seemed to stack resin and bulk up @ the end...
Almost drooling jus hearing the high. ☺ lol

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Your own jungle... One day, my friend! You too, @kieksweat! Mad props for all the amazing things y'all do indoors! But, I do hope you get to enjoy your own jungles, one day!
Yeah it's just starting the line of perpetual bliss☺ . Can't wait. Be doin the flip soon ☺

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

The spikey one....I believe it is chemdog4....however most are coming @
Wid spikes like that....Still fighting bugs here and there but I can see diligence has paid off! Im hoping to wipe em out entirely soon....Hananero Pepper Spray has worked wonders....making a concetrate spray from oil that I am making....want to give it a try as well...I believe out of the 5 Black Poison Skunk to are female so far....the #3 i have said from the begining is a charm....so far so good
sounds good, glad to hear your winning the war . A grower that has the shop I go to for supplies.
He told me that you can also use a brush to dab at specific spots and such. I got some just in case. Lol

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

I started to germ Bushido, and Tangarine kush. Kandy kush.
☺ need the power punch ☺.lol

keiksweat

keiksweat

y
Yea man it is definitley one of a kind....not much has made me drool but this does....what i really like is the long legs this has!
Ya doing it again man...lol.cant wait for this shit.bought some jiffy plugs today,for cut n send experiment..hahaha..i think were good pal.

keiksweat

keiksweat

not much has made you drool?I'm always window licking man.mongo...hehe.

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

The resin on the tombs is ridiculous....
As i sift thru the seeds i get sum finger hash...

keiksweat

keiksweat

@keiksweat btw i switched to 11.5/12.5....hooefully it wont jack em a little bit...
should be good pal.hey you hear the shit on that 12/12 light thread?fuck me pal,I stirred a right hornets nest about that gas lamp light technique .lol.

Top Bottom