The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Hey can y'all tell me what these plants need. First one is gsc about 6.5 weeks left. The other is gg bout 5 weeks left. Gsc is a 10weeker and the gg is an 8 weeker. I'm thinking maganese zinc or both but before i add something i figured i'd pick the your guru brains
You do any water ph testing. An ppm?

keiksweat

keiksweat

cheers pal,you too. Yeah,that's what I need,good daytime ,easy going meds.would like a good cbd,thc 1:1ratio strain.never tried any.but from what I've heard,would relax me,and help with arthritis pain.bonus for a wingey,wining ole fucker like moi....hehehe..

keiksweat

keiksweat

@MIKEZILLA cant thank you enough.the tombs is,as you said,turning into the dankest bud I've ever grown.bar non....
WP 20161010 19 57 15 Pro
WP 20161010 19 57 43 Pro
WP 20161010 19 57 23 Pro
WP 20161010 19 57 37 Pro

Buddaone1

Buddaone1

if you hung a cmh 315 bulb,or two in that room,between those hoods.youd have all the extra light you'd ever want pal.
Ill have to look into it. The reason why i have to ask about watts is because im bassically at my max without getting a new pole put in. Id have to go off 110 all my 220 breakers are maxxed thats why i used the t5s. I was thinking maybe a tracked light would be best

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

@keiksweat whatchs doing up mate? Shud be lights out on your side of thr planet no?
How much longer on that LB brotha? Damn cant believe my eye balls!

Buddaone1

Buddaone1

Yea man thats the Tombs! Dont thank me son! Thank The Rev @ KOS my brotha! His strain I just spread the message....glad you are enjoying it my friend! Wait till ya smoked it...and make some hash wid it young man!
Yeah damn i may need to get some beans of that man looks fiya

keiksweat

keiksweat

hehehe...yea man.
You know them 420lyfe spun sugar buds that always amaze me...well tombs is in the same ball park,its over took the lb,and its 2 weeks or so behind it...the rev does know his shit mike.cant wait to smoke it mate.gotta get me a macro camera.wish I could do it justice man.it's so frickin dank.lol.

keiksweat

keiksweat

@keiksweat whatchs doing up mate? Shud be lights out on your side of thr planet no?
How much longer on that LB brotha? Damn cant believe my eye balls!
Still throwing out pistils.so the saga continues.I'm thinking of putting a scaffold tower around it...hehe..

Top Bottom