The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mancdank

mancdank

fuck me son,there's only stoke separated us.lol.
1 of my good mates from brum just moved to wolves he said it's a chilled area nothing like where he's moved from I will probably be down there in the next few week maybe link up and have a smoke

keiksweat

keiksweat

1 of my good mates from brum just moved to wolves he said it's a chilled area nothing like where he's moved from I will probably be down there in the next few week maybe link up and have a smoke
hehe..were in wolves,probably mistaken laid back for smacked up..lol.

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

hahaha..im so glad I heard that off you.ive got into arguments over it.never used it,just read the npk and label...lol.there's nothing in it.bit of calcium or something.hehe.
And stop arguing and fussing wid folks keiks! Cant take you no place...if its notnkights its this lol!

keiksweat

keiksweat

sounds like hes
He's in the country side somewhere he loves it ex gang banger bare knuckle fighter he's getting all rustic lol
Somewhere id rather be than here.council estate,nosey neighbour central.im ok to be honest,at the end of a cul-de-sac,only one old couple on the end.and the back of a school opposite.like it peaceful.had enough of being in the frying pan,and holidays in the fire.

keiksweat

keiksweat

@MIKEZILLA what you got going on today broseph..?just had a job offer email,3 weeks ,digs,in wales though.good money too.might have to go for this.if I can swing it getting bk here for a couple hours every couple days.lol.

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

@MIKEZILLA what you got going on today broseph..?just had a job offer email,3 weeks ,digs,in wales though.good money too.might have to go for this.if I can swing it getting bk here for a couple hours every couple days.lol.
@ 4:20 am ur best guess is flying down the highways and byways On my way to work puffin and passin to d chinaman....Always up to no good pal...

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

@ 4:20 am ur best guess is flying down the highways and byways On my way to work puffin and passin to d chinaman....Always up to no good pal...
Sounds like ya got a winner winner chicken dinner as far as work mate!

Moto

Moto

hehehe....nice one mr Moto.thanks for dropping in brother.you bring any pics with ya pal?

Sure buddy. :) Here is Petunia and my buddy Phantom photobombing my stuff as usual. :D LOL

20161010 160538

Here is a recent GG#4 picture in HPS Flower Room. :)

20161003 165115

20161003 165541

Thanks for asking buddy. Hope everything is well your way. :)

MoTo

Latest posts

Top Bottom