The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
keiksweat

keiksweat

Looks good to me buddy and you posted it at 4:20. NICE!!! :D :smoking:

Great looking ladies I see some Sticky Icky in there for sure. What kind of smells you getting?:)
Thankyou for the kind words mate.lambsbread kicking off a kinda spicy,shitty stank at moment..sorry,just telling it as I smell it.lol. And the tombs os more of a fruity,lemon,pine smell.but a while to go yet.we shall see.

Moto

Moto

Thankyou for the kind words mate.lambsbread kicking off a kinda spicy,shitty stank at moment..sorry,just telling it as I smell it.lol. And the tombs os more of a fruity,lemon,pine smell.but a while to go yet.we shall see.

LOL I love it and sounds and looks like you going to have some amazing smoke. :D Make sure to post us a smoke report for sure.

59907652.jpg

Buddaone1

Buddaone1

Man now i got to get another phone so my pics are prolly gunna be blurry shit but i guess seeing how even the replacement note 7s are catching fire its time to let its beautiful picture take die with the rest of the phone lol

keiksweat

keiksweat

Man now i got to get another phone so my pics are prolly gunna be blurry shit but i guess seeing how even the replacement note 7s are catching fire its time to let its beautiful picture take die with the rest of the phone lol
go for it brother,take them pics...then run for cover..lol..or a bucket of water or something..hehehe. Saw the s7 on the news last night.that shit happened to my pal,with a fake lap top battery.puffed out,then started smoldering.

Buddaone1

Buddaone1

go for it brother,take them pics...then run for cover..lol..or a bucket of water or something..hehehe. Saw the s7 on the news last night.that shit happened to my pal,with a fake lap top battery.puffed out,then started smoldering.
Lol yeah I've been waiting for an actual good phone for years and i thought this one was it but def not no more lol. I might wait a couple weeks and get the google pixel cause the cam is supposed to be bad ass. The note7 only seems to get hot when charging and a lil warm when using it i should be fine lol

Buddaone1

Buddaone1

And i don't put it on my lap, i don't like to live that dangerously lol

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

looks like necrosis,like rusting.im shit at this as I'm colour blind.i know if @Seamaiden would have a look.she'd put you in the right direction.
I looked up the dificent list and sort of looks like. Magnes deficant. Or potassium. But I just looked at a pic and @Seamaiden , she'll be much better at it. Lookin nice though. .
Good luck and good vibes

mancdank

mancdank

U got some lambs bread going my pal got some beans from jamaica when he went to the cup last year and some other 1 he said smelt more like plumbs than plumbs do what ever the fuck that means I guess time will tell when they finally get popped any pics of it ?

mancdank

mancdank

Top and bottom are gsc middle is grape god. The gsc has 6.5 weeks left of 10 the gg has 5.5 left of 8
Looks like u got some imbalance going on from some where I would personally flush and start again with some either new or diffrent brand of feed and sorry if u have already stated but have u tested the run off ? also what temps are u dropping too at night I've seen lock out when temps get too low could be either or both the temps have dropped here dramatically over the last 2 week

Buddaone1

Buddaone1

Only halfway through flowering? Without knowing more, I think you have a K- going on, with poor P utilization. The buds look good though.
My well water starts off at 7.7ph and 325 ppm mostly calcium i lower the ph to 6.6 and when feeding the ppms get up to 1.3k. I use dirt pot soft pots with promix bx, advanced nutes under 1k hps with uv t5 supplmental lights. The temps get down to 65 at night and 75 with lights on. Rh is 50 hardly ever lower sometimes higher for an hr or 2 until i empty the dehumidfier. I have just raised temp to 68 at night today as my light are on during the night and I'm going to lower ph to 6 and get a runoff reading tomorrow. Tomorrow is a feeding day i norm don't ph the feed because after i mix it up it's at 6.6. I tried 5.8-6ph in veg and it didn't go very well the runoff got down to 4.5-4.8 ( i was using the dye testing there). I am fairly new to phing (about 7 months) but the bx looks, and holds water like dirt with perilite so i figured 2 day water schedule was better than runoff and to use the soil ph chart. right now they both are taking 1g every 2 days. When i feed i use original jungle juice 3 part base and add the booster (ignitor for 2 weeks booster till 4 weeks out then overdrive til 2 weeks out). My water days i give ad rhino skin, carbo load, and b 52 (b52 after buds form) and ph them down to 6.6 with a ppm 410. In veg feed only base nutes and on water days i add b52 ph 6.6 it's a perpetual grow harv every1.2 weeks. ok i hope that's enough info. what should i do increase temps and lower ph with feed or should i make it another water day? and whatever other changes you might see i need to do in this book lol. Thank you!

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Oh chit ☺ here is my dispensary list of the meds I got today. ☺
# Pink Lemon aid . Live resin dabs (solventless extract)
# Purple crack, shatter
# Bubba kush ☺.
My friend got me all blitz'd .lol
On way home now

keiksweat

keiksweat

Oh chit ☺ here is my dispensary list of the meds I got today. ☺
# Pink Lemon aid . Live resin dabs (solventless extract)
# Purple crack, shatter
# Bubba kush ☺.
My friend got me all blitz'd .lol
On way home now
lol...your a monster for them dabs man.hehe.

Top Bottom