The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Yo yo yo! Nobody move nobody get hurt! Who is about? @keiksweat man been so busy pal....had to get momma to the PI islands in a hot second been non stop! Between that the farm and work holy shit man! Thank goodness for herb!! Im about doing my thang in the garden! I hope to off load pics so i can take some of what is new in here...Rev made a drop and a made a order! HeHe! I got the breeding chamber up and running man...here comes the BLR x With Black Poison Skunk...I have a very specific end goal here...time will tell....I am throwing in the AK as well....Anyhow man I am in and around with the midnight sun blazing!

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

IMG 0115
Shit It let me take em! He hehe! Enjoy! The Mighty Mantis has best seat in da farm! Keeping an eye on the BLR for me! Dayum it will be some proper smoke just in time for the EC! Yep!

keiksweat

keiksweat

beautiful work there brother..really cool pics too.love that mantis man.that bud looks killa...what is it?your tombs looks exactly same as mine,but mine was stretched a bit.black poison skunk ,wow,gonna need a full smoke report on that one dude.im all set for weekend pal,as I said before.one way or another...hehe..aint just saying it mike but everything you got going there looks top shelf now pal A+ for sure..proper boutique shit.lol.

keiksweat

keiksweat

Who's up and about?hows my pal @420lyfePPP .hows you going pal?ain't heard from ya in a while pal.

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

I'm guNa probably get bf1 too looks decent I was waiting for the new cod but I'm struggling getting into it
I know I know I'm not the norm. But I gotta be one of few who thinks battlefields suck. I've never played one I liked. To me they cheap cod's. Like how 2k used to be to live. Idk just not for me. Hope u have fun with it..

mancdank

mancdank

I know I know I'm not the norm. But I gotta be one of few who thinks battlefields suck. I've never played one I liked. To me they cheap cod's. Like how 2k used to be to live. Idk just not for me. Hope u have fun with it..
U got the new cod ?

Top Bottom