The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mancdank

mancdank

Lol lol an they all are after u mom or is sisters lol I prefer games like that with waves of ai. Like zombies. I like the team aspect. Do your job an we advance.... Lol
Yea that's why I like domination get a few guys that talk to each other and it's good fun :) zombies is good too this new 1 is insane when u get this new cod though make sure u play the single player it's probably the best 1 yet

THELORAX802

THELORAX802

y
Yeah Mon,might have to break out me commodore 64 n show ya some skills...and me zimmer frame...well that's a given...lol..
they had computers with tape decks when i was in the 6th grade dude!

I gotta have a procedure done on my right foot and tore a ligament or tendon in my left hand walking the dog, the idiot in the emergency department claimed it would heal on its own even though its obvious something is torn on the outside of the finger and its structural integrity in the direction it dislocated is completely compramised, so playing with my xbox controller atm is all but impossible. I was SUPER PISSED!
Know any desperate buddies? I got a pair for em.........
Received 799537093525572

here's some brothers grimm 98' garlic bud stock ive had for a few id be willing to share.
Here they are in veg....
20161017 151212
20161011 073140

Lennox first nation 003
THELORAX802

THELORAX802

And I agree on the bf games they have never been a match for cod IMHO
COD imho is for folks who havent served in the military, BF is for those who have! COD is a joke for adults man lol. In fact they call cod players up here clown shoes!

mancdank

mancdank

COD imho is for folks who havent served in the military, BF is for those who have! COD is a joke for adults man lol. In fact they call cod players up here clown shoes!
Well done and good for them and fuckers call me clown shoes to my face would have a clown nose to match its just for fun I have a game and a reefa or 2 and that's me I don't see why being in the military has anything to do with it

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

they had computers with tape decks when i was in the 6th grade dude!

I gotta have a procedure done on my right foot and tore a ligament or tendon in my left hand walking the dog, the idiot in the emergency department claimed it would heal on its own even though its obvious something is torn on the outside of the finger and its structural integrity in the direction it dislocated is completely compramised, so playing with my xbox controller atm is all but impossible. I was SUPER PISSED!
Know any desperate buddies? I got a pair for em.........
View attachment 646315

here's some brothers grimm 98' garlic bud stock ive had for a few id be willing to share.
Here they are in veg....
View attachment 646317 View attachment 646318
Like they say! Mess wid one bean ya done messed with the whole burrito! Chicano's love dem beans!

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

Well done and good for them and fuckers call me clown shoes to my face would have a clown nose to match its just for fun I have a game and a reefa or 2 and that's me I don't see why being in the military has anything to do with it
I've been on 4 continents. I've engaged in countless conflicts. I've seen an went thru engagements no one should see. I'm going to leave it at that. No video game will ever remind me or associate anything to do with real life. If some can associate or relate thats crazy to me. Off topic for me. I'm out. Back to the garden.... Peace

mancdank

mancdank

I've been on 4 continents. I've engaged in countless conflicts. I've seen an went thru engagements no one should see. I'm going to leave it at that. No video game will ever remind me or associate anything to do with real life. If some can associate or relate thats crazy to me. Off topic for me. I'm out. Back to the garden.... Peace
I guess we're on the same page :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom