The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
keiksweat

keiksweat

Hey peeps,hows all doing?
here's some pics of tonight's,the big one up front is a berry bomb.smells sweet,nice...
WP 20161118 22 32 06 Pro
WP 20161118 22 14 57 Pro
WP 20161118 22 34 15 Pro
WP 20161118 22 39 47 Pro
WP 20161118 22 31 24 Pro
WP 20161118 22 33 35 Pro

keiksweat

keiksweat

I swear that berry bomb has the weirdest growth I've ever seen.it looks like its flowering whilst still in veg.and in bloom,the nodes are so tight together that the leaves get all twisted up together.im forever pulling crispy brown leaves from all over it.they must get so tangled and over grown that they just die.i pluck shit loads of leaves off her too,just to get some light into her.hate to think what the thing would look like,if I just left her to grow and tangle up.be like dreadlocks.lol..

mancdank

mancdank

I swear that berry bomb has the weirdest growth I've ever seen.it looks like its flowering whilst still in veg.and in bloom,the nodes are so tight together that the leaves get all twisted up together.im forever pulling crispy brown leaves from all over it.they must get so tangled and over grown that they just die.i pluck shit loads of leaves off her too,just to get some light into her.hate to think what the thing would look like,if I just left her to grow and tangle up.be like dreadlocks.lol..
U should rename it to natty dreadlock :)

keiksweat

keiksweat

Its veging under 24hr light.thats what I thought,re-veg almost.but its not mate.and it goes ok in bloom.just the leaves all strangle each other.fighting to get some light..

mancdank

mancdank

Its veging under 24hr light.thats what I thought,re-veg almost.but its not mate.and it goes ok in bloom.just the leaves all strangle each other.fighting to get some light..
Sounds like a mutant but sometimes there killer smokes I've had a few mad ens over the years and most if not all have pulled through just fine :) and usually top grade smoke too

Top Bottom