The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
THELORAX802

THELORAX802

White spots is nano Breathe. Watered with kamino, bio veg, bio floret, mixed with rainwater.
Si i'm wondering if you could harvest the fat tops and let the bottoms become like that top flower? What i mean is can you expect them to reach that potential? And you guys are right 12-14-16 weeks is a shitload of time when waiting on sexy ladies, I TOO have been diagnosed with adult attention, wtf ever they call it and take medication to help me focus and stay in the moment, but i also have had some issue's from injuries that make me go on tangents when i talk without realizing im doing it at the moment so if in the future i do that this is me sayin yeah man sorry bout that right now!
My plan is to utilize the increased space i have and try to keep a mother room with 5 heavy sats going 20/4 or 18/6 depending on what they do better under. then maybe start trying these strains like the last couple pics in the thread for a constant 70-80-90 day flower for headstashes and friends in need. I am disabled and can dedicate 24 hours a day to this if i have to, my wife is the breadwinner and as long as i keep buds flowing she keeps cash flowing, its a great relationship i tell ya, but i wont lie this chick is a volcano when she gets top shelf tasty treats, she will bring a bud to work and get her coworkers stoned........oh yeah goodtimes!
No my man my youngeer brother is in the "stan", Some of my eldrs have served with pride others see it as another way to help the white man (oldschool hatred man) Its hard being mixed race, Abenaki and norweigan. Sure redheaded women think your a fucken god but not everyone thinks a high cheekboned blonde boy with a native american soul is an understandable thing i guess.
Good morning everyone
I really wanna try the bud in those pics dude, lol

Goodshit houser!

THELORAX802

THELORAX802

You guys help me with a weird thing in my rooms?
I went and got freepile fans this year to save money..........some were perfect just needed new blades installed which i thought no worries i got scraps we can source from.........well ive noticed that im burning or windwhipping some of my leaves and another odd thing is when they first go on they push good air but overtime lose the ability to push as well so i will stop the fan and bend the blades then it pushes better. Which fans do you find the best guys? IMHE its always been those black honeywell fans, I was gifted one by a commercial painter for removing some dead libs out of his slippery elm in his backyard that would have inevitably come down on someone,something etc. It was the big honeywell though like a 24 incher, anyway i gotta replace at least 2 osciliaters and maybe a ground based unit to push low air the ceiling and vice versa.

Boom

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Hey guys, man not doin to good . Waiting for doctor's. Leave me laying here not eating or holding anything down. Lil . Water . Messed up system man. just bein left to suffer .
Not lookin for sympathy or nothing. Got the garden goin .
1479433583415 491875775

Still stackin ☺. Gotta keep it up.
My one bro . If thats what it's called these days .

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

IMG 0926
IMG 0933
IMG 0933
IMG 0926
Lost count on the strains...lol....I do know that BlackLime and BlackPoisonSkunk and White Widow are a few days away....I got a Tombs ripping away....The one I kept..This was the stretcher and producer of em...it will be around for a while....The Chona is coming around just fine....temps are perfect soil is dialed the borg is extinct and the jars are looking nice for a change...might be able to shut down for a few months here in a minute...last few months I have taken its toll working the garden...and just living....having the time of my life do so tho! Sat down with my brother in law today....smoked a J with him...his 1st since 2000....all he could say was dayum! Sent him home with a few cuts of the specials, my old tent and lights and away he went....all smiles....felt good to share that with him....the day has been long and I am yea spent and well medicated...lets see...started of the day with some white widow....followed by that Hazeman SuperSkunkxNorthernLight X Aloha White Widow that I dubbed "chona"....than hit sum gods gift and probably repeated that through the day....and finished up with that blueberry I run....she dont give much but my goodness the high is simply amazing....takes ya to a place like no other a very mellow euphoric kinda hazy slow motion feeling...a real good wind down herb! Ok My pals! I know i have not been on much but I have been really busy last month or so....Hope ya all is well! Peace and positive vibes

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

ohhh mate,that blr looks crazy dank....as it always does bro..and that black poison.....mmmmm mmmm I gotta get me a taste of that bro...did you say rev has chucked out some new strains mike?ill have to have a ganda at kos...good job mate..
Yea bro he released Black Poison F-2's which I believe is the mother the the BlackPoisonSkunk....i am scratching my ass on pulling the trigger...with the cup less than a month away....I am really waiting on his ReDThai he has been dangling like a carrot in front of a rabbit for a minute...you know i dont like mainstream...I am looking for a hard hitting make yo run for dem hills son Sativa that goes lime 12-16 weeks or so...need a challenge bro...anyhow man need so sleep b4 i need a another rip of bong!

keiksweat

keiksweat

Hey guys, man not doin to good . Waiting for doctor's. Leave me laying here not eating or holding anything down. Lil . Water . Messed up system man. just bein left to suffer .
Not lookin for sympathy or nothing. Got the garden goin . View attachment 646612 View attachment 646614
Still stackin ☺. Gotta keep it up.
My one bro . If thats what it's called these days .
hey @420lyfePPP ..sorry to hear the quacks have left you in limbo again pal.there good at that!hope you get some relief from the twats soon pal.man,you deserve some answers by now mate,maybe then you'll get fixed up good as new. Your girls are looking great though mate.i don't know how you manage to grow the top shelf bud you have,whilst being poorly.honestly mate,cats on here would kill to grow some of that fine gear your always slinging.peace and prayers going out to you brother...

keiksweat

keiksweat

P
Yea bro he released Black Poison F-2's which I believe is the mother the the BlackPoisonSkunk....i am scratching my ass on pulling the trigger...with the cup less than a month away....I am really waiting on his ReDThai he has been dangling like a carrot in front of a rabbit for a minute...you know i dont like mainstream...I am looking for a hard hitting make yo run for dem hills son Sativa that goes lime 12-16 weeks or so...need a challenge bro...anyhow man need so sleep b4 i need a another rip of bong!
haha..i see you got more dope on a rope grows?lol. I might start doing that with some peppers,chillis n herbs,around the edges of my tent.nearly ready to get on these new lights big bro!if it wasn't so close to Xmas though.feel guilty blowing dough on more lights this time of year.but its gotta be done.i know its gonna be a game changer for me.you still getting more mike?

keiksweat

keiksweat

View attachment 646645 View attachment 646646 View attachment 646646 View attachment 646645Lost count on the strains...lol....I do know that BlackLime and BlackPoisonSkunk and White Widow are a few days away....I got a Tombs ripping away....The one I kept..This was the stretcher and producer of em...it will be around for a while....The Chona is coming around just fine....temps are perfect soil is dialed the borg is extinct and the jars are looking nice for a change...might be able to shut down for a few months here in a minute...last few months I have taken its toll working the garden...and just living....having the time of my life do so tho! Sat down with my brother in law today....smoked a J with him...his 1st since 2000....all he could say was dayum! Sent him home with a few cuts of the specials, my old tent and lights and away he went....all smiles....felt good to share that with him....the day has been long and I am yea spent and well medicated...lets see...started of the day with some white widow....followed by that Hazeman SuperSkunkxNorthernLight X Aloha White Widow that I dubbed "chona"....than hit sum gods gift and probably repeated that through the day....and finished up with that blueberry I run....she dont give much but my goodness the high is simply amazing....takes ya to a place like no other a very mellow euphoric kinda hazy slow motion feeling...a real good wind down herb! Ok My pals! I know i have not been on much but I have been really busy last month or so....Hope ya all is well! Peace and positive vibes
Man,that top picture.....bedank a dank...

THELORAX802

THELORAX802

ohhh mate,that blr looks crazy dank....as it always does bro..and that black poison.....mmmmm mmmm I gotta get me a taste of that bro...did you say rev has chucked out some new strains mike?ill have to have a ganda at kos...good job mate..
For fucks sakes i just realized you guys are Uk growers. My bad! Don't worry kiethswet i wont post here again!

keiksweat

keiksweat

Any uk growers want to get some big ass led panels cheap..pm me..got two mars reflector series.the 450w,actually draw 300w at the wall,or there abouts.
There the 3 watt diodes,wich you cant get no more.the better ones.cost £269 each.ill take £200 for both,as they are.only had them just over a year.still warranty on em....bargain.
WP 20160622 21 30 18 Pro
WP 20150715 19 09 24 Pro

Top Bottom