The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

What did the kid say bout his work?!
I have no work bro I mean I am straight up homeless man living in a tent on a empty lot no power or water. I lost everything and then burned it to the ground and pissed on the cinders just as I stated literally have nothing no friends no family no car no home no grow no life and quite honestly don't believe that I have it in me to come back up in life I have no drive no desire no hope just don't know what to do or rather if I even want to care about that.

Buddaone1

Buddaone1

they'll come fast ,when they do.just keep scoping her man.i don't give a toss for dates n times.if its got more to give,let her do it bro.its only since I've had this attitude that I started getting the rock hard nugs I was always after.
Yeah welli need this one out to get my light heat hooked up so 11 weeks is long enough. Longest she ever went and shes only supposed to go 8 weeks. Also ive never seen amber, purple trichs once on blakistan but never amber no matter how long i let em gothey turn cloudy then gone

Buddaone1

Buddaone1

I have no work bro I mean I am straight up homeless man living in a tent on a empty lot no power or water. I lost everything and then burned it to the ground and pissed on the cinders just as I stated literally have nothing no friends no family no car no home no grow no life and quite honestly don't believe that I have it in me to come back up in life I have no drive no desire no hope just don't know what to do or rather if I even want to care about that.
You can always come back man. Start small and work your way up. Doesnt matter what you do or did just keep trying

MTBKush

MTBKush

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

You can always come back man. Start small and work your way up. Doesnt matter what you do or did just keep trying
Well yeah grow wise I can get that all back in a year or less. I am speaking more towards the emotional impact and not wanting to allow for the sAme shit to happen again and again and again at this point i just dont see any reason with the exception of my children (which I will never see) to do it all again just to watch it come crumbling down all over again I would love to change whatever it is that makes it hard or makes my life perpetually burn down from speratic and random self combustion that seems to be fueled only by my happiness. I

I am sorry to hear this, you can come here I have an extra room

@MTBKush you are very kind to offer for real..... However As nice as it sounds that is kind of a dicey business that is, I am so deep in the gutter right now tho I am definitely more than willing to discuss it with you in more detail. Just message me some info like city/location How many other peeps and such living there you know the normal range stuff anyone should ask before renting out a place to stay.

MTBKush

MTBKush

Well yeah grow wise I can get that all back in a year or less. I am speaking more towards the emotional impact and not wanting to allow for the sAme shit to happen again and again and again at this point i just dont see any reason with the exception of my children (which I will never see) to do it all again just to watch it come crumbling down all over again I would love to change whatever it is that makes it hard or makes my life perpetually burn down from speratic and random self combustion that seems to be fueled only by my happiness. I

mancdank

mancdank

Bro set your mind it's all about your chosen reality see what and where u wanna be and make moves until u are this don't waste energy on negative thoughts or worry they will only tie u down get strong in your mind and everything else will fall into place and as far as children are concerned get your self strong and they will be back in your life like they was never gone. do u really want them to see u in this state of mind

keiksweat

keiksweat

morning all.hows it going manc.
Buddaone,mtbkush...
hey my old friend kiloelement...so glad your still around pal,hate to hear of the mess your in right now.i know it all sounds impossible,and all too far,but,mancdanks right about working towards building yourself back up again.maybe not were you were at before,but maybe even to a better place,eventually.hope your ok yourself though pal.hate to see you like this.
You know its been a year since we talked last....keiks..

MTBKush

MTBKush

KiLo, I do not know you, but those feelings and words are not unfamiliar in my life. Different circumstances.
Right now I would say you are in survival mode,or still in a great deal of pain due to the recent events.
You may or may not need help to get over this, if your State is like mine, you will get the help you need.
I vowed that I will help anyone after what I went thru, because that sense ,feeling of loss at such a trumatic level exhausts our ability at times to see our selfworth.
Right now you need support, you need your basic needs met, please do not neglect those things.
My house is open to all that that need saftey, food, warmth, a to rebuild a life. It is the only way I can " pay it forward"
Buddaone,mtbkush...
hey my old friend kiloelement...so glad your still around pal,hate to hear of the mess your in right now.i know it all sounds impossible,and all too far,but,mancdanks right about working towards building yourself back up again.maybe not were you were at before,but maybe even to a better place,eventually.hope your ok yourself though pal.hate to see you like this.

MTBKush

MTBKush

KiLo, I do not know you, but those feelings and words are not unfamiliar in my life. Different circumstances.
Right now I would say you are in survival mode,or still in a great deal of pain due to the recent events.
You may or may not need help to get over this, if your State is like mine, you will get the help you need.
I vowed that I will help anyone after what I went thru, because that sense ,feeling of loss at such a trumatic level exhausts our ability at times to see our selfworth.
Right now you need support, you need your basic needs met, please do not neglect those things.
My house is open to all that that need saftey, food, warmth, a to rebuild a life. It is the only way I can " pay it forward"

MTBKush

MTBKush

Buddaone,mtbkush...

MTBKush

MTBKush

Oh I am fine thanks, artic blast hitting us , I am slowly waking up. Need more coffee, and some medicine so I can get up and start my day, how are you Kiel?

MTBKush

MTBKush

Still not awake.... Why I get up so early I don't know? Guess the dogs get restless and I hear them

Latest posts

Top Bottom