The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
keiksweat

keiksweat

I'm sure this tombs has threw a hissy fit again.they look amazing already,but I'm sure I can see seeds on a couple of buds....must be really finicky man.ive only noticed as I was tidying up ,and turned all my plants around to add two more into bloom mode.i was gonna spray them all with water incase the new ones got hit too.so I gave them all a good soaking in nano breath.kill two birds with one stone.never mind...im kinda itching too pop some more beanz now..lots more tombs fem seeds coming up then.
WP 20161215 20 31 38 Pro
WP 20161215 20 31 31 Pro
WP 20161215 20 32 21 Pro
WP 20161215 20 32 10 Pro
WP 20161215 20 31 43 Pro

MTBKush

MTBKush

8 degrees F right now, if this is going to be the trend for weather here I am not going to be happy.
Been like this all f***ing week, last week except for when is snowed.
I have a flu bug, I got vaccinated just this past Monday for that. Oh to be somewhere warm, tropical! I guess I could lay under my grow lights LOL!
@keik I found the type of bio bizz you mentioned, yes I thought I found it earlier, but it was not the right one. This is the stuff, much cheaper, not a premixed soil, just the stuff to mix in the soil.
Glad I kept searching.

keiksweat

keiksweat

8 degrees F right now, if this is going to be the trend for weather here I am not going to be happy.
I have a flu bug, I got vaccinated just this past Monday for that. Oh to be somewhere warm, tropical! I guess I could lay under my grow lights LOL!
@keik I found the type of bio bizz you mentioned, yes I thought I found it earlier, but it was not the right one. This is the stuff, much cheaper, not a premixed soil, just the stuff to mix in the soil.
Glad I kept searching.
yep,that's the one.good shit...lol.in more ways than one...really stinks pal

justiceman

justiceman

Glad I kept searching.

Just grab yourself an extra 1k, enough coco coir, and a smartpot big enough to comfortably hold your body. Sit in the smart pot, fill with coco, and you'll be warm and toasty in no time! Best part is you don't have to worry about prebuffering calmag.

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

IMG 1119
Lovin watching this afghan kush purple up....the flo the buds are purple as well....cant take pics atm! But oh I will! Yo @keiksweat ADS today pal! See what they have to say about the EC....have not had time to tell ya about it! I can say i had a dab of sum Chemdog 91 that was pure fiya and tasty! Actually had 2 of it! Lmao! One of the homies gave me a chunk of his Fire Og entry....and it was just that....FIYA.....but yea bro was so so this year...growing pains! Didnt catch any breeding panels they were all fucked up...talked to mitch for a split second...anyways pal! We shall see!

keiksweat

keiksweat

fiy
View attachment 653088 Lovin watching this afghan kush purple up....the flo the buds are purple as well....cant take pics atm! But oh I will! Yo @keiksweat ADS today pal! See what they have to say about the EC....have not had time to tell ya about it! I can say i had a dab of sum Chemdog 91 that was pure fiya and tasty! Actually had 2 of it! Lmao! One of the homies gave me a chunk of his Fire Og entry....and it was just that....FIYA.....but yea bro was so so this year...growing pains! Didnt catch any breeding panels they were all fucked up...talked to mitch for a split second...anyways pal! We shall see!
A .try and get ads on this hunk of crap phone.

MTBKush

MTBKush

View attachment 653088 Lovin watching this afghan kush purple up....the flo the buds are purple as well....cant take pics atm! But oh I will! Yo @keiksweat ADS today pal! See what they have to say about the EC....have not had time to tell ya about it! I can say i had a dab of sum Chemdog 91 that was pure fiya and tasty! Actually had 2 of it! Lmao! One of the homies gave me a chunk of his Fire Og entry....and it was just that....FIYA.....but yea bro was so so this year...growing pains! Didnt catch any breeding panels they were all fucked up...talked to mitch for a split second...anyways pal! We shall see!

keiksweat

keiksweat

happy days...my new accidental cross....
Lambsbread x the tombs....aka Tombsbread...has popped....fingers crossed,have a feeling this is gonna be really speacial... @MIKEZILLA got 3 spare for you bro....next run,sorry bro..

Top Bottom