The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

got nearly all my two down.couple of Colah left ,sort them out tomorrow.rooms packed.im suprised there going so well,definitely not enough light to reach across the whole 8x4 tent.
Looking for 420lyfe PpP . What up @keiksweat
20161201 070527
20161203 070238

keiksweat

keiksweat

Actually had someone argue that the trichomes are mainly because of molasses. Water and normal stuff don't grow like that or look that sticky. . haha yeah right. I also put my nug back in the bag. NO NUGS FOR YOU.
hey 420lyfe ,hows it going broseph?
What's the word off the docs then pal?any new news on what's up...
Your buds looking amazing again pal.real nice.wich one was the picture of?bushido..?

mancdank

mancdank

Actually had someone argue that the trichomes are mainly because of molasses. Water and normal stuff don't grow like that or look that sticky. . haha yeah right. I also put my nug back in the bag. NO NUGS FOR YOU.
Hahaha :) I don't like weed with food in there either I've had many of discussion on this but imho the proof is in the pudding and until someone gives me weed that hasn't been flushed and dried properly that doesn't taste like shit I will stand by my comments. best way I've found to flush in the systems I use which is coco either recirc or run to waste is I drop the feed at the 2 week left mark but just give canna boost or similar for a week then just plain water for a week and it's always smooth as milk and just as creamy :) no harsh hot smoke coming out of my grooms

MTBKush

MTBKush

Better get to a doctor, kiek. That's sounds like something nasty is brewing. I am still fighting this bug I got.

MTBKush

MTBKush

Molasses gives them a boost of sugars, energy towards the end right? I was told that it helps fatten up the buds also.
If you saw plants they look like they could use an IV drip of molasses right now, they worked so hard to get this far lol.

MTBKush

MTBKush

Looking for 420lyfe PpP . What up @keiksweat View attachment 653674 View attachment 653675
Molasses gives them a boost of sugars, energy towards the end right? I was told that it helps fatten up the buds also.
If you saw plants they look like they could use an IV drip of molasses right now, they worked so hard to get this far lol.
Plants look awesome!

mancdank

mancdank

Imo u want the plant to use all the stored food so I give boost upto to a week before chop and food 2 week before chop this has been the best method for me and I guess other people have the opinion with our grade we had our weed in e coffee shops in Spain before we lost the farm and was charging them twice as much as they ever said they would pay :)

MTBKush

MTBKush

@keiksweat ordered the insect frass yesterday. Got 1/2 pound to start. Will order more after the first of January. I hope these young girls will hold until then. They will have to go in the room where my girls in bloom were. I really think they are going to be ready by the end of the week.
As you can see any remaining fan leaves are done, been removing them. They have many smaller single lobed leaves through out there buds, those are getting frosty with trichs also. Buds continue to get purple, but I don't think they will get totally purple. Never got this before but I am glad to see it happen.

Latest posts

Top Bottom