The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
keiksweat

keiksweat

WP 20170105 22 02 03 Pro LI
@MIKEZILLA , recognize this....supersonic dankness bud...

MTBKush

MTBKush

Was just in the grow room, plants are starting to take off now! I think my night temp is to cool. My friend gave me a strip of led growing lights, going to set them on blue, see how they respond

MTBKush

MTBKush

if your in flower,put em on red..
Ok, still vegging, HK has some flowers not many. I want to get more size on them yet. Going to give them a couple more weeks to veg, after I get my new light. Doing the canopy I am getting more horizontal spread, and I see a lot more flower spikes developing.

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

IMG 1267
IMG 1269
IMG 1263
IMG 1261
man...come on....you gotta admit ,that's some goooooodd looking dankness there...dont mean to blow my own horn ,but fuck thats some serious looking herb...hehehe...
Yea thas it! The Tombs! DankityDank! Yea man...blr, bps and superskunk nl fully seeded....Also My keeper tombs hermed @ the bottom.....looks loke very late in flower tho....my BLR also had a nanner on bottom....thinking maybe a light leak or fan blowing....dont see anythinf seeded other than the ones i hit intentional on the other side!

MTBKush

MTBKush

Ecompost

Ecompost

UV yes, typically C I think, I use a UV-C wand in case we need to sterilise areas, its a medical thing, great for cleaning stuff for myco production where clean needs to happen :-) also good for PM I understand, but no more than a few seconds in any one spot, or you get burnt

Ecompost

Ecompost

View attachment 657777 View attachment 657778 View attachment 657779 View attachment 657780
Yea thas it! The Tombs! DankityDank! Yea man...blr, bps and superskunk nl fully seeded....Also My keeper tombs hermed @ the bottom.....looks loke very late in flower tho....my BLR also had a nanner on bottom....thinking maybe a light leak or fan blowing....dont see anythinf seeded other than the ones i hit intentional on the other side!
bugger, may be one was weak sauce and fucked the rest up? You'd see a light leak, you aint put new stuff in and forget the power light? No change in feeding? No rapid environmental shift?
Shame they otherwise look lovely bro

keiksweat

keiksweat

View attachment 657777 View attachment 657778 View attachment 657779 View attachment 657780
it's the fan too close.it really doesn't like the wind bro.and the other thing I'm doing different is not de-foliating it in bloom,period.i pluck em all lots,due to growing with cheap ass led panels.no penetration else.but,this ones going well....touch wood...i pull her out every day or two.check for cock n balls hanging..lol
how you doing brother?never get too cut the fat no more son....whats all that about!!!hehehe...time zones suck ass man..your gonna have to move mike..theres nothing too it.lol.

Top Bottom