The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
keiksweat

keiksweat

i
UV yes, typically C I think, I use a UV-C wand in case we need to sterilise areas, its a medical thing, great for cleaning stuff for myco production where clean needs to happen :) also good for PM I understand, but no more than a few seconds in any one spot, or you get burnt
I've found them wands on allibaba for $25.cool ain't they.hows you doing compo mate?loved your products mate.espeacially the media pro.cool stuff,especially when transplanting ,and I add it with my usual bennies,mucho products.

keiksweat

keiksweat

bugger, may be one was weak sauce and fucked the rest up? You'd see a light leak, you aint put new stuff in and forget the power light? No change in feeding? No rapid environmental shift?
Shame they otherwise look lovely bro
trust me,that tombs is lovely,but she's finicky..if ya mess with her mojo,she will throw a wobbler.

Buddaone1

Buddaone1

it's the fan too close.it really doesn't like the wind bro.and the other thing I'm doing different is not de-foliating it in bloom,period.i pluck em all lots,due to growing with cheap ass led panels.no penetration else.but,this ones going well....touch wood...i pull her out every day or two.check for cock n balls hanging..lol
how you doing brother?never get too cut the fat no more son....whats all that about!!!hehehe...time zones suck ass man..your gonna have to move mike..theres nothing too it.lol.
Thats the reason why you norm see mine with yellow leaves is lack of defoilation. I've had some really stress over it. Although right now the dbs have been. The first i did was hit by bad cold so i may have fem dbs soon. The others def needed it ill post pics tomorrow and the lovely grape god

Ecompost

Ecompost

it's the fan too close.it really doesn't like the wind bro.and the other thing I'm doing different is not de-foliating it in bloom,period.i pluck em all lots,due to growing with cheap ass led panels.no penetration else.but,this ones going well....touch wood...i pull her out every day or two.check for cock n balls hanging..lol
how you doing brother?never get too cut the fat no more son....whats all that about!!!hehehe...time zones suck ass man..your gonna have to move mike..theres nothing too it.lol.
ah ok, some hybrids dont like the wind, has anyone thought about more work to see if the weakness can be bred out?

Ecompost

Ecompost

also buddy, i agree with not defoliating plants, if you must, i say it should be done before day 21 and then not again until after day 43. I would also never trim a plant any time unless I had a wanning crescent moon. If of course I was trimming for cuttings this would change.
This moon cycle is where the forces push the water down on the surface of the earth, and so any plant that needs trimming is better done at this time to limit losses and stress. If you wanted to take cutting, i prefer to do this on the opposite cycle, where the moon is just before full and all nutrients are being drawn up in to the plant.
Years ago we all would have planted in the cycles of the moon :-) Sometimes to get an edge, we must step out there in to what has been made to feel like the theater of wizards and witches.

Ecompost

Ecompost

i

I've found them wands on allibaba for $25.cool ain't they.hows you doing compo mate?loved your products mate.espeacially the media pro.cool stuff,especially when transplanting ,and I add it with my usual bennies,mucho products.
yeah all good here man, thanks. We are moving house so its a bit mad. The house is done but I have 10 poly tunnels that really didnt look like they had much stuff in...9 years of hoarding by the team says different as i am made to move and pack and decide if its coming or not. 3 days later i am still doing it. Some stuff isnt ours, its test kit and people are hard to get hold of at this time of year, so I am stuck waiting to see if they say take it, ship it home, bin it blah blah... So far the general consensus is people cant be arsed to collect their shit...I might have a barn sale LOL

Ecompost

Ecompost

Ime bro no plants like the wind too much it stops them being able to breath
Wind can cause the plant to over transpire, which might then lead to a salt burn. Where plants need to maintain water, eg during the lights on cycle, they might be forced to lose it, increasing the rate of concentration of salts in the leaf matter etc. This is of course damaging. Some airflow is required to exchange CO2 levels around the leaf surfaces during lights on, so its a toss up, but people should avoid using direct airflow on plants and bounce it off walls etc if poss. Also lots of fans are badly placed, this picks up warmer air from the lights etc and distributes if over the canopy causing increased heat stress.
Its a good idea to put fans lower aiming up rather than high down.
Some plants have a weak frame, of course these dont like wind at all, but many Afghan strains and other Tundra types are perfectly adapted to high wind and can withstand the forces for far longer than many princess hybrids that have never actually been exposed to outside conditions. I put this down to a combination of things, but a more limited access to Silicon may be a dominant factor in structurally weaker specimens. perhaps a treatment of SiOH4 (monosilicic acid) will help regulate the structure elemental uptake, leading to stronger plant frames overall, with wider resistance?

MTBKush

MTBKush

Dope on a rope, Strawberry godfather 3, sg2, db2, and fake gsc2 tells me all 4 seeds these clones came from are females yes.
Damn! It is amazing to see pictures like that. :) I hope I get results like that eventually. I been keeping up growing , training my plants as a canopy, they are coming along, starting to readjust after transplanting to 5gals. I love the fabric pots, using more water, roots are stretching out faster.

mancdank

mancdank

Wind can cause the plant to over transpire, which might then lead to a salt burn. Where plants need to maintain water, eg during the lights on cycle, they might be forced to lose it, increasing the rate of concentration of salts in the leaf matter etc. This is of course damaging. Some airflow is required to exchange CO2 levels around the leaf surfaces during lights on, so its a toss up, but people should avoid using direct airflow on plants and bounce it off walls etc if poss. Also lots of fans are badly placed, this picks up warmer air from the lights etc and distributes if over the canopy causing increased heat stress.
Its a good idea to put fans lower aiming up rather than high down.
Some plants have a weak frame, of course these dont like wind at all, but many Afghan strains and other Tundra types are perfectly adapted to high wind and can withstand the forces for far longer than many princess hybrids that have never actually been exposed to outside conditions. I put this down to a combination of things, but a more limited access to Silicon may be a dominant factor in structurally weaker specimens. perhaps a treatment of SiOH4 (monosilicic acid) will help regulate the structure elemental uptake, leading to stronger plant frames overall, with wider resistance?
I just thought of it as how hard is it to breath when on a bike or head out of a car window :)

mancdank

mancdank

Damn! It is amazing to see pictures like that. :) I hope I get results like that eventually. I been keeping up growing , training my plants as a canopy, they are coming along, starting to readjust after transplanting to 5gals. I love the fabric pots, using more water, roots are stretching out faster.
Yea bro fabric pots work real well :)

Top Bottom