The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

i will check them out when i feel a bit better...
they are more punk yeah? im not much for pop.. rock, reggae, classical, acoustic whatever ( i love to noodle around on my old martin ), blues, metal. old country. cant stand what son the radio sounds like pop songs to me with tops used way to offten. LOL

but i digress. takes all kinds of people to rock this world.. the more variety we have the better./. i just say to them trend setters, dont bitch at me if i do not hope on the next music trend. LOL.. i lived through grudge right there in the northwest seeing all them bands before they got big in small dive bars in Seattle, we would go blow steam in the city, then back to country life. lol
chris.

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

IMG 1649
Keepin it lit! Smooth as silk! HIGHGRADEORGANICHERB

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

they are more punk yeah? im not much for pop.. rock, reggae, classical, acoustic whatever ( i love to noodle around on my old martin ), blues, metal. old country. cant stand what son the radio sounds like pop songs to me with tops used way to offten. LOL

but i digress. takes all kinds of people to rock this world.. the more variety we have the better./. i just say to them trend setters, dont bitch at me if i do not hope on the next music trend. LOL.. i lived through grudge right there in the northwest seeing all them bands before they got big in small dive bars in Seattle, we would go blow steam in the city, then back to country life. lol
chris.
Old country as in vern gosdin and the likes?

MTBKush

MTBKush

chris.
It's not punk, it is a class of its own. They do fun music.

MTBKush

MTBKush

yes sir.

yeah i like all music too if it gets down to.. something to learn from it all.. but i guess as i get older iv sorta settle in my way.. for example.. i like old school rap. i cant stand the new shit. hah.

i know its me.. but i just cant get into the new rap.. , blah..
Agreed, with the exception of. Blondie " No exit" give me goose bumbs

jipp

jipp

sounds good. i will be sure to check her early stuff out.

almost thought i was gonna hurl again.. made to my door, and thankful it was dry heaving.. well in the aspect no mess to clean up.. but id rather puke t han thrash my back dry heaving.

i do feel a bit more stable today tho.. maybe just BS here is helping, cant hurt. hah.

chris.

MTBKush

MTBKush

sounds good. i will be sure to check her early stuff out.

almost thought i was gonna hurl again.. made to my door, and thankful it was dry heaving.. well in the aspect no mess to clean up.. but id rather puke t han thrash my back dry heaving.

i do feel a bit more stable today tho.. maybe just BS here is helping, cant hurt. hah.

chris.

jipp

jipp

im not sure how you cali cats do it man. i haet driving in phenoix trafic.. cant stand it.
i do not drive these days but that will change soon.. you see on the pills , i refused to drive i did not to kill anyone.. so yeah been a while since iv ad freedom most have every day.. but soon ill be living again.. and i tank you all for your support and help. well not so much help at this point, since iv not start my grow.. but im gonna need it.. but yeah i am not the guy to want a hand out.. so i will do as much reading and learning as i can.. but man i will admit it gets hard in some threads when they go all hydro with there percentages and PPM.. whatever the hell PPM and some other acronyms i do not know yet.

well take a hit for me.. the wifi i have seen looks bomb ass!

also i have a odd question.. after i get my first grow, and i make some oil. will i be able to take a hit and get a good night sleep you think? i do not sleep well.

bags under my eyes is proof of that. hah.

haha im a jackass.. you really meant wifi. hah.. shame on me. just now listening to the song.

Last edited:
MTBKush

MTBKush

im not sure how you cali cats do it man. i haet driving in phenoix trafic.. cant stand it.
i do not drive these days but that will change soon.. you see on the pills , i refused to drive i did not to kill anyone.. so yeah been a while since iv ad freedom most have every day.. but soon ill be living again.. and i tank you all for your support and help. well not so much help at this point, since iv not start my grow.. but im gonna need it.. but yeah i am not the guy to want a hand out.. so i will do as much reading and learning as i can.. but man i will admit it gets hard in some threads when they go all hydro with there percentages and PPM.. whatever the hell PPM and some other acronyms i do not know yet.

also i have a odd question.. after i get my first grow, and i make some oil. will i be able to take a hit and get a good night sleep you think? i do not sleep well.

haha im a jackass.. you really meant wifi. hah.. shame on me. just now listening to the song.
PPM is parts per million

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Your home chemistry changes bro...yes...u will sleep and live again! 20 years a slave NO MORE! Brings tears of joy...tears of anger....many things man....keep hangin....what is sleep? I live off 3-4 hours a day and a car nap here and there...whatever u do dont turn back....wish u coukd have planned better....i grew for a year and a half before i wud attempt coming off but weened down to half a percocet a day @ the end....one day the bottle was empty and i said good lord in the heavens above....cradle me like a baby becausd here we go!

Top Bottom