The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

i wish. im just i the wrong location. lots good and generous people on here im very thankful and sorta ashamed of my self for joining before i was done with the withdraws.

i truly need something strong.. and the local dispensary are nice people cute women too but anyhow,m hah. its just not strong enough.. so A not working as well as possible but man you use more too.. which sucks.. but i get it, it is what it is and im a freak.. most people are probably happy with what they get there, after getting burnt on a 1/8 of bunk Carmel ice it left a nasty taste in my mouth getting burnt, hole fucking 1/8 and no high like wtf.. even if the other shit maybe not be as potent as what is grown on the farm.. it still helps.. blah.. especially when i let them know it sucked yet still on there display.. makes no sense how can you sell bunk herb.. but i digress i keep my mouth shut.
and just be cool with everyone thee as i know its not them to blame ( i want to blame the grower on this one.. right or wrong.. whoever grew this had to know it sucked.. did they take advantage of the nation wide computer down for the distributors.. so they just bo9ught it because it was viable i dunno.. if you were the grower of this.. im sorry, i think you need to get rid of that phenotype of Carmel ice you have.. you want the one that smell s like jet fuel )
so its all good.. positive vibes from the foot of the superstition mountain range. yeah, lost dutch mans gold mind is in my back yard, lets get high and go find it? sounds like adventure :D
chris,
Yea bro....dammit! Dispensaries!! Haha! We are all freaks....Our chemistry is out of whack....you do have access to herb than?! Shitty weed or not get as much as you can and smoke as much as u can...if u can get sum oil or wax or rosin even better...whatever it takes...walks yep! If you can swim...Water works wonders for your body hot baths with essential oils...im telling you man jus dont look fucking back how hard it gets! The more space between u and that pill the closer you are to wellness true wellness!!! Its easy to pop on cuz you feel like shit...trust me i know...i knew well enough as well it was going to be a rough go....but u will begin to notice suttle changes...? For you! Have you or are you stuffed up? Running nose? Feeling like u cant hear ears plugged? Kinda thing...

jipp

jipp

Yea bro....dammit! Dispensaries!! Haha! We are all freaks....Our chemistry is out of whack....you do have access to herb than?! Shitty weed or not get as much as you can and smoke as much as u can...if u can get sum oil or wax or rosin even better...whatever it takes...walks yep! If you can swim...Water works wonders for your body hot baths with essential oils...im telling you man jus dont look fucking back how hard it gets! The more space between u and that pill the closer you are to wellness true wellness!!! Its easy to pop on cuz you feel like shit...trust me i know...i knew well enough as well it was going to be a rough go....but u will begin to notice suttle changes...? For you! Have you or are you stuffed up? Running nose? Feeling like u cant hear ears plugged? Kinda thing...
i have access to herb, but not till the first.. broke! that bunk 1/8 and the extra days in the month and i had to buy seeds fucked me so no herb right now but yeah on first or if i can sell something i can get something. i

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

IMG 1636
The seeded one

jipp

jipp

Especially if he is smoking Tombs! I feel for the cat keiks! But tell him bro...what kinda shape was i in? 99 pounds a year ago...

wow 99lbs. ouch. if i hit that i think i will be hospitalized.. im six foot 5 260 as of dis morning. my healthy weight is about 245-50 i hope my body stabilized before i hit 99 or i will freak.. but i am not eating so could happen.. hah.

no point eating if ya gonna hurl i say. so Gatorade

now what is Tombs, sounds like some strong stuff.!

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Thanks I appreciate the concern and offer to help.
My story is not as tragic as others, but I had surgery on my neck approximately 6 years ago to repair nerve compression in my cervical spine. That failed. Then I had the joy of experiencing severe spinal stenosis caused by disc degeneration in my lower lumbar spine. I refused surgery for that. They cut/damged a nerve when repairing my neck, not taking the risk of that happening again. My surgeon was not really pushing the back surgery. It was an option. Plus my mental state became compromised from the chronic pain, fighting for disability, because I would never be able to practice nursing again. But I am still here.
Yeah I hear you on the degenerativedisc disease . Compressed vertibrae L1-2 . Then somewhere in the C-vertibrae. I had massive stroke and I lost use of left side of my body . Now TIA,s look like my seizures. And there's evidence of it . My docs a quack. I'm on asprin low dose.

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

good tunes.

thanks, parts per million.. should of know that. hah.

i have this question i just am not having luck with.. even searching.. not really finding what im looking for.

so ill try to keep this so maybe someone can speak up.

what kind of high is chem 99? i do not trust leafy description been burnt to many times.

my freebie seeds were Nor Easter X chem 99 by pisces . searches do not bring up this cross.

i know growing it out will be the only way to know.. but am curious.. i went with stargate OG seeds because OG have worked the best for me and it was leaning on the indica side i hope.

keeping with dismorninsg musicf theme.

what was your first concert? mine was ozzy ozbourn randy roads tribute concert it was either 88 or 89 Portland, ORG.. i forget now. second concert was GNR apatite for destruction and my third around 1991 i think AC/DC not sure wich tour. good times, i think we never forget our first!

chris.,
I heard of Cindy 99 and I'm dabbin chem dawg. And I was told it's indica dom hybrid. ?
Never heard of that cross ? May be under reg seeds and not feminized?

Top Bottom