The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
hey onedrop,yep,those prefabs really fun you up.i didn't realise just how strong they were,until my mom got sick,I had to care for her and do all her meds...pre gabs,ora morph,amitriptyline,and many more..she died anyway,but me being me bk then,slowly worked my way through the boxes of meds,as well as my weekly supply of tramadol,temazepam ..they seriously messed me up and had to get off it all ...horrible Mate,I can remember sitting there on those pregablins longer out for hours,slouched over....i still have problems with arthritis,last night my knees were killing me.smoked me a load of bud.slept well.didnt even make it off the sofa infact.lol.m I'm positive it's all the pills which caused my anxiety and depression..im up and down like a yo-yo man...hehehe..good weed levels me out,thank god...weed n my kids....lol. Cheer's for sharing pal. Keiks...
Cheers for the shout out mate sorry about your mother it's not nice when man made drugs are the major factor for a lot problems they had me by the balls but I happy to have won the fight I can't believe I lost 10 years on them . Regards One Drop .

jipp

jipp

Cheers for the shout out mate sorry about your mother it's not nice when man made drugs are the major factor for a lot problems they had me by the balls but I happy to have won the fight I can't believe I lost 10 years on them . Regards One Drop .

i will have lost 15 years.. sad aint it how you can just let time fly and not care.

chris.

jipp

jipp

hey onedrop,yep,those prefabs really fun you up.i didn't realise just how strong they were,until my mom got sick,I had to care for her and do all her meds...pre gabs,ora morph,amitriptyline,and many more..she died anyway,but me being me bk then,slowly worked my way through the boxes of meds,as well as my weekly supply of tramadol,temazepam ..they seriously messed me up and had to get off it all ...horrible Mate,I can remember sitting there on those pregablins longer out for hours,slouched over....i still have problems with arthritis,last night my knees were killing me.smoked me a load of bud.slept well.didnt even make it off the sofa infact.lol.m I'm positive it's all the pills which caused my anxiety and depression..im up and down like a yo-yo man...hehehe..good weed levels me out,thank god...weed n my kids....lol. Cheer's for sharing pal. Keiks...

it is amazing how well weed helps one control there thoughts when things are out of balance.. fucking mirical weed i say :D

also that second book i meant to post the name of but ended up on a wrong post. hah
Sowing Seeds in the Desert by Masanobu Fukuoka - Chelsea Green i think chelsea green maybe the translater not sure

anyhow this book has me interested as im living in the desert and in his first book he said he could turn the deserts green but did not go into much detail so im very curious.

sorry to hear of your mom loss. i know my mom was no so good in my youth but i forgive her.. hell she did the best any of us could do considering single mom from a rape i guess.

life sure is a fucking head trip.

chris.

keiksweat

keiksweat

Its nuts how logical it really is. and im almost done with the book.. iv been going back between the one straw, and that book on microbes. still a brain fuck them microbes. hah.
yeah, makes you look at all the shit we do to the soil.. when nature has it under control..

hah, i felt like easing.. man what a bad idea.. with minutes of eating a few i was headed for the shitter. hah. damn, im hungry too. hah. but ill just have to try to eat again tomorrow. hey at least i did not throw it up i guess. but its coming out one way or another it would seem, laughs.

chris,
yes bro,don't fret,that's a really good sign.if your hungry for real savoury food.not sugar.then your well on your way to the finish line.really happy for you bro.
just wait until your taste buds come bk with vengeance,lol. It's like your discoveri
hey mike this one of the few modern country artist i like.. and if he was not in a stain, i probably would of never gave him a chance as country artist. but i do like acoustic work.
so how about some stain.. err i mean aaron lewis .

so i finished the book, one straw yesterday. seems he has a second book which im gonna check out. anyhow few thoughts come to my mind. id love to buy some land and be that thorn in the corporate farm owners. heh. i also agree with him when he says organic food should be cheaper not more expensive. which makes perfect sense.. hell i lived in Wa state for 6 years i think, anyhow i went to college there. but i bring this up because you could get dirt cheap veggies on the side of the road every day of harvest. so for 6.00 you could get a trunk full of veggies. so yeah i think organic would be cheaper.

so i grew up in the mountains, so we did not really on the grocery store for most of our food. we would hunt for our meat. and they had a community farm thing for veggies. ( i enjoy the hunting elk, deer, and grouse, etc ) then you would just share food with you family and friends and in a small town that means practically everyone, so it just worked out.
(just notice he used a tree stand in the video, hah.. we did not hunt that way on the west. all about spot and stocking. id be afraid of falling out of a tree knowing my clumsy ass. )
i miss my small town... in the forest.. thats life.

well I woke up to dry heaves. another day down.. and another day to get through.
i can say i did not wake up in the middle of the night having to change my shirt because it was soaked in sweat. iv had to do this for a week solid. changing 3 to 4 times. just glad im single or id be getting a ear full for that. hah. so maybe my body has sweated out all the toxins it wanted too. dunno. funny thing about that is, it has been the coldest week here in the desert.. i should of been freezing through the night because no reason to turn the heat on here. just put a flannel on cheaper that way too.. but you must have A/C for summer, heat blah. anyhow, now i know why most people do not get off whatever there vice. its fucking hard. heh.

p.s
i have not had a drink in 15 years, i have a bottle of rum in the cobert left over from chirstmas. man, think maybe a drink would help.. but then i figure my gut would just kill me so blah. heh. but i guess the fact i do not want to drink it, is a good thing. hah.

i do look forward to a nice fresh hefeweizen ( my fav beer back in the day ) when im feeling better. but that is months away.
a glass or two will help you sleep pal,especially when your eating a little.but be careful.....its easy to slip down that rabbit hole.been there too...started replacing the pills with the booze...i like me a few cans now.but I'm in a much better place now,I have a few,4-5 tops ,then I know to stop.the other day I drank way too much,family probs,stress,but even then it was 8 cans of strongbow cider.made me bad for over 24hrs man.....one thing I know for sure is,you make it through this stuff,only makes us stronger,more determined people...

Broadleaf

Broadleaf

i will have lost 15 years.. sad aint it how you can just let time fly and not care.

chris.
Oh god don't remind me lol but another reason to quit get your life back , I know obvious right . But for me I really didn't realize till I got clean how numb I was , anti social , time wasted and money spent .

Broadleaf

Broadleaf

chris.
Oh god don't remind me lol but another reason to quit get your life back , I know obvious right . But for me I really didn't realize till I got clean how numb I was , anti social , time wasted and money spent . It's weird some of the things I use to love to do before meds now that I'm off I love to do them again .

keiksweat

keiksweat

it is amazing how well weed helps one control there thoughts when things are out of balance.. fucking mirical weed i say :D

also that second book i meant to post the name of but ended up on a wrong post. hah
Sowing Seeds in the Desert by Masanobu Fukuoka - Chelsea Green i think chelsea green maybe the translater not sure

anyhow this book has me interested as im living in the desert and in his first book he said he could turn the deserts green but did not go into much detail so im very curious.

sorry to hear of your mom loss. i know my mom was no so good in my youth but i forgive her.. hell she did the best any of us could do considering single mom from a rape i guess.

life sure is a fucking head trip.

chris.
I didn't see mine for 15yrs,found her,made peace,she got sick.....two years together again,then had to watch her die in the worst possible way...loved her dearly....you only get one mom bro....keiks.

jipp

jipp

Oh god don't remind me lol but another reason to quit get your life back , I know obvious right . But for me I really didn't realize till I got clean how numb I was , anti social , time wasted and money spent .
Oh god don't remind me lol but another reason to quit get your life back , I know obvious right . But for me I really didn't realize till I got clean how numb I was , anti social , time wasted and money spent . It's weird some of the things I use to love to do before meds now that I'm off I love to do them again .
yeah the paranoia with out feeling paranoid.. i know that oh too well. i could function in society, but man i did want too.. it was like why the fuck should i have to deal with people. ill juts stick to my self. and yeah man, shit goes down hill once you shut society out, we are social creatures so with out social contact.. i think the brain suffers.. but yeah, just like you man im a dumb ass. i saw what was happening, family really saw it. but i had no options so i just kept living the best i could. was not till my family said try weed. so after my operation for a back up GI system. i said fuck it, im quiting.. and here i am. hah. should fo planed it out.

well glad you have yoru life back man.. it gives hope to all of us i say. i can only imagine half the people on this forum reading this.. and thinking man that jipp dude is a pussy. cant be that fucking hard, yada, yada.. and personally would not blame them one bit. but damn when you been there done that sure makes you look at such issues with a more critical eye. its easy to say, well he did it to him self, deal with it.. and i agree to a point.. but man i was personally brain wash to believe what the doctor said.. i should of thought for my self.. but know i went into sheep mode. sigh.

at any rate im glad medical weed is here for anyone like me, who has that option to use it instead of going to pills now.. i did not have that option.. worse yet moving here everyone was in there 70s so not like i could even find herb on my own.. or I may have.. if i would of stayed in the northwest i would not be having these issues.

we are born with nothing, we will die with only our memories. make them count boys and girls.
chris.

jipp

jipp

I didn't see mine for 15yrs,found her,made peace,she got sick.....two years together again,then had to watch her die in the worst possible way...loved her dearly....you only get one mom bro....keiks.

well thats two years of memoires man.. so im glad you got that, even tho i know it was painful. my mom maybe alive because of me i made her quit smoking in third grade. ha. only fucking good thing DARE ever did for me. hah.

its funny when i tell someone about my child hood who would appear to had a normal one, whatever that really means. and then they see me hanging with my mom.. they do not understand how i can forgive her. i just keep it simple.. when you been through hell and back, you better start forgiving or you will just be unhappy or the rest of your life

yeah i wil try a night cap later on after im halthy. right now i just want the killer herb i see on here. cant wait for that couch treatment.. will be a very goood thing.. then i can get this pain under control. hole point of all this shit.. help with the pain!

keiksweat

keiksweat

I was only saying this the other day......you have to have been on it to realise just how numb to everything it makes you.thats why it's so addictive.you don't feel your pain...you don't even feel hunger pains....man,I didn't shit right for years...frickin constipation..lol.no sex drive....im surprised my Mrs never left dude for real. Have you noticed everything smells stronger too?when I was first detoxing,I could smell this sickly sweet horrible smell.it was me,the sweat,toxins coming out.disgusting.so glad I tried weed again.id stopped smoking bud years ago due to anxiety attacks.thought I'd never enjoy it again.turns out it was mainly the opiates.love my weed again.still have to choose my anti anxiety strains well.the damage has been done I suppose....keiks..

keiksweat

keiksweat

Hey kiek! Just sprayed for the borg, not sure if what I saw was damage from them or not. But gave them a good spray with neem to be sure,
I am getting some flowers at the tips so they are well on they're way now.
My clones don't look very happy, I think I am going to mix up some inscect frass and spray them. Should I strain it thru a paper coffee filter ?
I've been looking for uv lighting too. Found some t5 4ft, but I'm not sure of the fixture to use. Figure in using 2 single units, put one on each side of the 1000watt MH.
hi pal,yeah strain it.i use an old stocking.brew my teas in one too.

keiksweat

keiksweat

yeah the no sex drive.. i notice that too. its back now,. hah
crazy all the side effects. at least i did not go to the blue pill,. hah.
hehehe...you woke up stuck to the wall yet....man,I had frickin wet dreams when I was cold turkey..hehehe.fuck it....but yeah man,all that comes back with avengance....
reminded me of that bit in the 40yr old virgin.....is it true if you don't use it,you will lose it...hahahah.steve corral...funnny man...

jipp

jipp

hehehe...you woke up stuck to the wall yet....man,I had frickin wet dreams when I was cold turkey..hehehe.fuck it....but yeah man,all that comes back with avengance....
reminded me of that bit in the 40yr old virgin.....is it true if you don't use it,you will lose it...hahahah.steve corral...funnny man...

no sex drive.. they wanted me to shoot up more nut juice, umm wtf is that Hormone called. oh yeah ,Testosterone anyhow, i told the pain doctor about it.. the next month i come in they have a new warning label.. may effect sex drive and require Hormone treatment. like wtf. i did not like the idea of pumping my body of the Hormone my body should be making on its own yeah.. so i did not go down that way, if i was married im sure i would of.. yeah man no wet dreams or shit yet. but iv only been off all the meds less than 2 weeks now ( i wonder how bad of shape i would of been in, if i went off all the drugs at once. shrugs.. i was off the oxycotin on christmas day and family saw a strait up with drawl not good cristmas, but i guess it makes for a good story.. you know remember when christ went through with drawls on christmas back in the day. hah, sad thing is that story is probably way to common, then oxycodoone and all the otehr shit they had me on 9 days ). they ahd me on so much shit. no wonder this is hard.

sigh. i need a attitude adjust meant. i guess ill scrape this pipe. yawn.,
chris,

fuck, this font is all over the place. bangs head.

Broadleaf

Broadleaf

yeah the paranoia with out feeling paranoid.. i know that oh too well. i could function in society, but man i did want too.. it was like why the fuck should i have to deal with people. ill juts stick to my self. and yeah man, shit goes down hill once you shut society out, we are social creatures so with out social contact.. i think the brain suffers.. but yeah, just like you man im a dumb ass. i saw what was happening, family really saw it. but i had no options so i just kept living the best i could. was not till my family said try weed. so after my operation for a back up GI system. i said fuck it, im quiting.. and here i am. hah. should fo planed it out.

well glad you have yoru life back man.. it gives hope to all of us i say. i can only imagine half the people on this forum reading this.. and thinking man that jipp dude is a pussy. cant be that fucking hard, yada, yada.. and personally would not blame them one bit. but damn when you been there done that sure makes you look at such issues with a more critical eye. its easy to say, well he did it to him self, deal with it.. and i agree to a point.. but man i was personally brain wash to believe what the doctor said.. i should of thought for my self.. but know i went into sheep mode. sigh.

at any rate im glad medical weed is here for anyone like me, who has that option to use it instead of going to pills now.. i did not have that option.. worse yet moving here everyone was in there 70s so not like i could even find herb on my own.. or I may have.. if i would of stayed in the northwest i would not be having these issues.

we are born with nothing, we will die with only our memories. make them count boys and girls.
chris.
Ya I agree totally , when I first started taking them I had know idea how I would need them to just function , go to work ect. But once I figured that out I should of dropped them then but I kept going for years but like I said I had to go to work so that was my problem. But if I would have quit then I don't think it would have been so hard and wouldn't have lost so much. I took them for the wrong reasons though to , hell they made me feel good , work twice as hard but that didn't last and definitely wasn't worth my feelings and memories god what a haze that time period was and it even suppressed memories before meds. I still get memories back ocasionaly not as much when I first stopped so your right homie my memories mean alot to me now that's a great point.

keiksweat

keiksweat

WP 20170128 21 39 09 Pro LI
WP 20170128 21 50 20 Pro LI
WP 20170128 21 54 45 Pro LI
last nights pics...lighten the mood..lol.

Top Bottom