The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MTBKush

MTBKush

hehehe...you woke up stuck to the wall yet....man,I had frickin wet dreams when I was cold turkey..hehehe.fuck it....but yeah man,all that comes back with avengance....
reminded me of that bit in the 40yr old virgin.....is it true if you don't use it,you will lose it...hahahah.steve corral...funnny man...
£
Looking good kiek!

keiksweat

keiksweat

. The tombs,bud came out nice this run...
WP 20170128 21 52 15 Pro LI
WP 20170128 21 53 46 Pro LI
WP 20170128 21 51 07 Pro LI

keiksweat

keiksweat

Super sexy, strain? How do you like them leds homie?
I like the dense frosty nugs they make,but no penetration from these Mars reflectors man...ive got cmh 315s now,and another on route...swapping all led out bloom room.keeping one in veg though..make nice tight nodes...

jipp

jipp

this is the light i will be using. all i could afford on my budget. it seem like the best deal.
the owner said i will need two for my tent. so im just gonna use one and grow 3 plants or 4.. i figure if i grow 4 at least i have a 1 and 4 chance on getting a sexy bitch.

figure id spend my money where i think its needed the most the light. laugs. i wanted LED to keep heat down. living in the desert a bitch for heat i fear. we will see.

chris,

jipp

jipp

i have a question.. so this first grow is gonna be on the cheap.

im thinking just to get me buy will this do you think?

black gold/ perlite home depot ( assuming they have it, cant see paying for dirt in the mail.)
i know hardware store has black gold pete which is probably not what i want.

play sand to keep bugs down.
Epson salt to use for cal mag if needed.
lemon juice for PH.
aspirin to keep my girls amune system up.
back s trap moleses.. have to keep that micro shit happy.

then caps root, and foiler from what iv read the foiler spray will last me a long time.

i already have 3g smart pots, I also bought chemical PH thing before joing the forum and learning i can use lemon juice.. blah.. stuff over priced, lemon juice dirt cheap.

am i missing something?
also iv learn less is more.. and patients! iv read so many excited new growers, over feeding etc.. so i will be sure to try and not be that person.
chris.

jipp

jipp

The White/storm cut (female) X ppk male
The White/storm cut X fire og bx (Wi-Fi copycat lol)

wow., sounds wild. nature at its best. heh. they did have a wifi og at the dispensary but it had no tri, dunno how it can be wifi with out thc crystals., at least from what iv seen on here.. and im assuming the white will make that a snowy bitch. lol

chris.

Top Bottom