The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dan1989

dan1989

No these 2 are lollipoped &other 2 in front are super cropped

By the way thanks for filling me in before about Super C'ing. My friend showed me up close how to do it in his tent and I couldn't believe how violent he was being. One of the fuckin stems was split open and everything but they came back. Actually mine came back too after doing it by mistake. Had to trim a bit of the bud from the top, but still growing, just a weird shape :D

MTBKush

MTBKush

dirt, sand, water .. check.. about as simple as you can get i guess. laughs.

but what about bugs and shit. that is why i was thinking caps foiler.
its suppose to fixor that before its a issue, same with caps roots. hah.
are bugs rare, seems odd that would be the case. i have nothing to fight such things, reason i want to be ready for such issues before hand because being a crippled i only have money on the first. then im spending pennies through out the month. weed has really made me poor, but once i get some growing ill be ok.
only difference now, its time to live life!
Red Spider mites are the worst, and I suppose powdery mildew and bud rot are not fun either. I am going to try the frass tea, kiek mentioned.
Neem oil works well, it is a miticide, inscectacide and fungicide. I have good results with it when used in a scheduled basis. Fungus gnats are a nuscience they love damp soil. They can be treated with a bacteria. Those are a few things you can look out for. Other pests out there. But if you treat every 10 -14 days when you first start growing it keeps things in check for the most part.

dan1989

dan1989

No these 2 are lollipoped &other 2 in front are super cropped

Do you have any pics showing how far up you remove the lower growth from the lollipops? I know I needed to take much much more from mine but, how much? I've always (that is to say the three times I've lollipopped) taken the bottom 2/3 off (in veg). Someone told me take more. Are we talking leaving literally just the top growth tips?

dan1989

dan1989

Do you have any pics showing how far up you remove the lower growth from the lollipops? I know I needed to take much much more from mine but, how much? I've always (that is to say the three times I've lollipopped) taken the bottom 2/3 off (in veg). Someone told me take more. Are we talking leaving literally just the top growth tips?

The problem I'm having right now is that since the start of flower about 4 weeks ago, the top canopy has doubled in height so now I've got a canopy about 18 inches deep. Will probably still get some smoke from the lower growth but obviously will be airy...

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I leave the first 5 nodes and strip the rest , yep I got a pic I do it 2 weeks before flip . Hope the pics help

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
The problem I'm having right now is that since the start of flower about 4 weeks ago, the top canopy has doubled in height so now I've got a canopy about 18 inches deep. Will probably still get some smoke from the lower growth but obviously will be airy...
Do 2 harvest then take the tops and grow on the bottoms my sister dose that I had to do that last run

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
You know when you get one of those moments where you feel like such a **** for not thinking of something :D that's great mate I'll be doing that for sure! Appreciate all the help you've given me on the techniques. I'll see it's put to good use :)
My pleasure indeed .

Top Bottom