The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

what was the nute starter pack called again.. the organic one.. bio something. i need to order the box kit.

i book marked it too and i can not find it.. to many years of book marks, hah.

chris.

Last edited:
jipp

jipp

so them nutes i link to are the correct ones to buy correct?
im pretty sure but before i spend 50.00 on it figure id get a confirmation.
chris.

jipp

jipp

so i wake up feeling blah.. but after a bong hit im ok.. no puke dismornig, also made sure to not eat past 8pm, and ate a tums too. hha, was not risking it again.

as long as i have weed, maybe the hardest part of these withdrawals are over.. hopefully im not speaking to soon. laughs.. i can deal with feeling like shit. as long as the puking/sick lack of energy part of the withdrawals goes away.. and i have zero mental aspects of addiction. im not thinking i need a pill. im just done with pills. period. now ithink weed is the answer, and with lots of hard work ahead of me i hope to get back to being young and dumb.

ok,, to much reality. back to stoner vision.
bowl up! that KGB begs of you.

chris.

Souly209

Souly209

after a good cleaning should my other tent ,the one i shopped down due to borg, be okay for me to move my bigg big plant in there? i mean im gonna be stupid paranoid for any mites on it and treat it every other day with a foliar, something like that. cause i literally have no more room in this small tent maybe one to two more days cause ive been tying them down consistently. its outgrown its home.

Buddaone1

Buddaone1

after a good cleaning should my other tent ,the one i shopped down due to borg, be okay for me to move my bigg big plant in there? i mean im gonna be stupid paranoid for any mites on it and treat it every other day with a foliar, something like that. cause i literally have no more room in this small tent maybe one to two more days cause ive been tying them down consistently. its outgrown its home.
Should be just make sure its very clean

Top Bottom