The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
keiksweat

keiksweat

My butter/oil/wax material from the las db i did. Got a batch of oil going now crockpot style 16 hrs of 24 right now
how ya do it? Run it through a tube bho? Or iso,alcohol method?you have to burn it off for 24hrs? Wow,I bet that stinks the whole street out bro...lol.details be really helpful...

Buddaone1

Buddaone1

how ya do it? Run it through a tube bho? Or iso,alcohol method?you have to burn it off for 24hrs? Wow,I bet that stinks the whole street out bro...lol.details be really helpful...
Well i was sending it out for bho but dude blew himself up. I plan on getting a press eventually. This is eating oil same way i make butter. Crockpot on warm to low fill the oil/butter with trim to just under the oil level, let it go stirring every once in a while. Don't let it boil. Then after 24 hrs run it through coffee filters squeze the trim to get the most out of it then throw away the trim bottle the rest. You can go shorter but 16 -24 it gets strong. Yeah if i didnt live in the country but it does stink the house up lol

RockymtnErik

RockymtnErik

So i doubled the light in my grow monday and accidentally bumped the timer switch from timer to on so they got 6 extra hours of light in middle of flower :( Do you think they gunna be alright or Hermie..... to early to see anything growing funny but im worried.
IMG 00111

jipp

jipp

im sure it will be fine.. i would think of it like if the plant was chilling with the homies out on the side of a mountain, then a big thunder storm comes in blacks out the sky early. i do not think nature would trip to much for that.. but just guessing..

heh.. lets get high.
chris,

Buddaone1

Buddaone1

Hi Budda what's up?
Hey sup. just got back from the store. bought the mills line to see how it compares to an. I forgot the damn ph meter lol that was half the reason I went there. Bought some more coco. The dirt shootout is going well i'll take some pics tomorrow. The best one so far is coco thicker stalk more uniform bushier and the tallest of em just a lil bit lighter green though. Bx and hp are basically the same with bx looking a lil better. I ordered some led shop lights to try them out in veg. They are way brighter with a bigger footprint and 500w compared to 2000w 24/7 would really help the power bill get lower. Plus I wont really need an ac at all in that room just a lil more heat in the winter

Buddaone1

Buddaone1

So i doubled the light in my grow monday and accidentally bumped the timer switch from timer to on so they got 6 extra hours of light in middle of flower :( Do you think they gunna be alright or Hermie..... to early to see anything growing funny but im worried.View attachment 665195
they'll be alright just make sure they get at least 12hrs of dark before you turn the lights back on. You might get a cpl nanners but they look healthy and young so they should be fine

MTBKush

MTBKush

Hey that's a great idea!
So i doubled the light in my grow monday and accidentally bumped the timer switch from timer to on so they got 6 extra hours of light in middle of flower :( Do you think they gunna be alright or Hermie..... to early to see anything growing funny but im worried.View attachment 665195
Let me tell you, timers and I don't do well together, when I first set them up it is always wrong. Imho, doubt any harm done. I defer to the masters here if wrong.

Izzyi2d

Izzyi2d

So I am having problems with an irrigation system i made up... I have attached a picture below to show what the system looks like ... here is the problem... even if the pump is turned off, water is still coming out of the sprayer heads. The water has to travel out of the 5 gal bucket and then down the line to the T and out of the sprayers.. How when the pump is off does water still come out? I have a couple theories .. thinking some type of backflow air thing going on lol? or maybe the suction from the exhaust is literally pulling the water out? i dont think the 2nd because where the quick connect is if i just detach the hose line water is coming out pretty good... Maybe i have to raise something? Lower the pump? i dont know but i have gone through about 100 gal of good r.o water... thanks in advance..

IMG 20170203 172222
IMG 20170203 172233
IMG 20170203 172245
IMG 20170203 172250
Buddaone1

Buddaone1

So I am having problems with an irrigation system i made up... I have attached a picture below to show what the system looks like ... here is the problem... even if the pump is turned off, water is still coming out of the sprayer heads. The water has to travel out of the 5 gal bucket and then down the line to the T and out of the sprayers.. How when the pump is off does water still come out? I have a couple theories .. thinking some type of backflow air thing going on lol? or maybe the suction from the exhaust is literally pulling the water out? i dont think the 2nd because where the quick connect is if i just detach the hose line water is coming out pretty good... Maybe i have to raise something? Lower the pump? i dont know but i have gone through about 100 gal of good r.o water... thanks in advance..
You could put shut offs on the lines

MTBKush

MTBKush

Hey sup. just got back from the store. bought the mills line to see how it compares to an. I forgot the damn ph meter lol that was half the reason I went there. Bought some more coco. The dirt shootout is going well i'll take some pics tomorrow. The best one so far is coco thicker stalk more uniform bushier and the tallest of em just a lil bit lighter green though. Bx and hp are basically the same with bx looking a lil better. I ordered some led shop lights to try them out in veg. They are way brighter with a bigger footprint and 500w compared to 2000w 24/7 would really help the power bill get lower. Plus I wont really need an ac at all in that room just a lil more heat in the winter
Sounds like a plan,I like those type of lights. I am going to do some serious rearranging with my veg area. My clones seem to be taking off. Mostly the Lemon Kush too, and they have a tendency to want to get bigger than the Hindu-Kush.:opps:
It's got to be that inscect frass, ( thanks kiek).
Waiting for a roommate moving out adjusting to a new one. :drunk2: But it's all good.

MTBKush

MTBKush

Izzy! Very nice grow! Keep up the good work:-)

Top Bottom