The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
keiksweat

keiksweat

jipp

jipp

well this shit is only getting worse than better it seems. hah.. puke fest dis morning. sigh.

not even feel well enough to smoke a bowl yet.. working on it tho, like the good doc orders.

morning. fuck you life.
cris.

MTBKush

MTBKush

I hope all had a good day or night. Spring is not far off here, the geese are returning, the days are getting longer. I bought a new vaporizer yesterday, at the neighborhood head shop. Not sure if I like it,guess I need to practice using it more. But I do get the flavors from my kush which I don't when I burn in a pipe/ joint. Just need to lean how to use it correctly. Its all good.

jipp

jipp

well with all the new rules for opiates coming i say you guys should make a side biz out of it with your fire.. hah.

call it stoner rehab, garenteed fire and edibles to knock your ass out for the first month (hah the doctors probably would not approve of getting fucked up on her to help withdrawals. i know they wanted to give me all kind of pills to help with it.. i was like fuck that, it will make it worse im sure. hah ).
that be like worth starting this process all over again.. hah. sure would of made this easier i believe at least it would of made mine.

chris.

Last edited:
Top Bottom