The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

i had a random stoner thought.

so fruit, i grew up eating it off the tree like most kids id imagine.. but what most probably did not do is start digging while you munching fruit. hah.. we use to go out looking for home steads.. they were easy to find because you just had to look for fruit trees.. and then you go look for the trash hill.. and you could find all kinds of cool shit from back in the day...

ok, lets bowl up.
chris.

jipp

jipp

Good morning farmers hope all is well.. positive vibes.. rock on.
take two, hopefully this time i wont fucking get more lighter fluid than weed.. that is what almost made me puke that ick lighter flavor.

chris.

MTBKush

MTBKush

from what iv read you are suppose to push from the top down, and i dunno.. i just break whatever i try to use as a pry bar for it.. so i guess ill just keep boiling it.. believe it or not this fucker hits hard. hah. i like it over my glass pipe.. dunno why..

chris.
You can soak it in rubbing alcohol, that will dissolve the build up.

MTBKush

MTBKush

i had a random stoner thought.

so fruit, i grew up eating it off the tree like most kids id imagine.. but what most probably did not do is start digging while you munching fruit. hah.. we use to go out looking for home steads.. they were easy to find because you just had to look for fruit trees.. and then you go look for the trash hill.. and you could find all kinds of cool shit from back in the day...

ok, lets bowl up.
chris.
Yeah, I had a old home in Pa., in the Pocono Mt. Base of the mountain is where trash was dumped for decades. Started digging around found all kinds of stuff. Most was broken dishes, bottles. I did find some nice colored bottles that were intact. It was always an adventure to dig there.

jipp

jipp

yeah most stuff is broke.. I was surprised but what could survive.. its like they made shit to last back then. hah. oh yeah they did.. now you go in a 100 years and dig and you w ill just find plastic. hah.

oh well.. yeah man i found some kick ass milk bottles. and some other odds and eds marbles, for some reason i would always find spoons man.. spoons. hah.

fun stuff.. that adventure is what i enjoyed about it.

crhs

jipp

jipp

You can soak it in rubbing alcohol, that will dissolve the build up.
yeah, that is what i use to clean my glass. rubbing alc and salt.
i just got some yesterday so i can clean my bong today.

but yeah i did not think about soaking it too. hah.

but the reason for the bottom piece is cause it has like a hole there and collects the resin.. shit pools up.. its good too. hah. i take dry hits all the time of the oil sitting in the bottom.. the problem is i cant get heat to the tube where you suck.. that builds up with oil.. so you have to get a stick and push it back into the bowl.. sounds complicated but i ts not.

jipp

jipp

life aint to bad dis morning ( also is it dismorning, dis morning, or dis-mornig???)..
I hope i can keep this positive thinking going.. yesterday i was depressed fuck and weed did not even help ( just needed stronger im sure.. ). normally weed is all i need for a attitude adjustment. but not yesterday. hah

well by dis mornings morning sickness i say im 3 months preggi. now how can we make money off this morning sickness . hah
chris.

jipp

jipp

well since i have to sit so much because of this leg.. i said fuck it, i ordered some real Japanese origami paper. hah. now i need to get a book, and refresh my mind on some animals and learn others.. i can only assume the art has come a long way from when i was dabbling in it.

just clean my bong.. man, nothing quite like a rip from a freshly clean bong. i wish i would not of ran out of alc tho.. little brown on the peculator part. and i did not feel like waiting. hah. next time i will let it soak till its gone.

soaking my glass pipe in a container. i do need to get some piper cleaners.. i think boiling the pipe worked better for the metal one because the bubbles dislarg the thc particles. but im letting it soak, so we see what happens.

ok, bowl uP!
chris.

keiksweat

keiksweat

they look like fire to me.. does lambsbreath really smell like lambs breath? hah
nah bro...lol..smells a bit musky while growing,then it smells a bit earthy,slight skinny...high is happy,nice...great anti-anxiety meds....the last run I chopped a bit early,came out real nice.that was the sinking through my arm chair one...lol
ya gotta love weed man...hehe..

jipp

jipp

stoner thought..

do you think the plant put out such crazy smells to get us humans attention back in the day. since it seems it found the perfect seed hoarder. hah.
probably just a plants safety mechanize.. smell bad enough nothing will want to eat you. hah.
bowl uP!

Last edited:
Top Bottom