The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
keiksweat

keiksweat

I've finally decided n got off the fence.I'm gonna go with air potz for next run.might still get 2 smart pots also.um going a little smaller I think.12litre maybee.started out in 15 .litre plastic pots.the cheap grow g bags are huge,37litre.its a shame they rotted as I was starting to like them.

keiksweat

keiksweat

Chopped another one down mate! Member that small one in a white pot! Made fantabulous smoke!
I chopped a little one last night too.got one more today.need the space for the other 4 in soil,and that one Dwc bucket.there coming on.really chunky already,buds starting to stack,leaves are huge dark green.and sugar everywhere,even on most the fan leaves.because these ones are organic grown,they look like a completely different strain to the ones being chopped.that's how much of a difference amended soil makes next to bottled nutrient feeding .gonna be a good run,I hope..love the dirt mate..

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

I chopped a little one last night too.got one more today.need the space for the other 4 in soil,and that one Dwc bucket.there coming on.really chunky already,buds starting to stack,leaves are huge dark green.and sugar everywhere,even on most the fan leaves.because these ones are organic grown,they look like a completely different strain to the ones being chopped.that's how much of a difference amended soil makes next to bottled nutrient feeding .gonna be a good run,I hope..love the dirt mate..
I second that bro...the little one i chopped was this..smoke is simply amazing! Very smooth..wen i have time i will run one in soil one with bottle and see what the difference is...not that i care but jus for fuck sakes! I will not go back to the bottlw after amended soil!

keiksweat

keiksweat

View attachment 596885
I second that bro...the little one i chopped was this..smoke is simply amazing! Very smooth..wen i have time i will run one in soil one with bottle and see what the difference is...not that i care but jus for fuck sakes! I will not go back to the bottlw after amended soil!
you say that was a bit early?it looks like it was right at the end mike with all the fans yellowing out like that.i prefer it to finish like that.you know its ready and run its course me thinks bro.my tent just half collapsed on me.one of the poles has been bent backwards and forwards loads.went to check the plants,I nearly died mate.managed to bodge it up with another pole and trusty duck tape.fuck me,there's always something..

FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

Who knows where i can get some grand daddy purp seeds from ken Estes every site I've checkeds out of stock :/

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

you say that was a bit early?it looks like it was right at the end mike with all the fans yellowing out like that.i prefer it to finish like that.you know its ready and run its course me thinks bro.my tent just half collapsed on me.one of the poles has been bent backwards and forwards loads.went to check the plants,I nearly died mate.managed to bodge it up with another pole and trusty duck tape.fuck me,there's always something..
Dammit mate! Lights to heavy? Im glad the move is on mate...out growing quick! Got fire waiting to go in! 2 more to sex out but pretty sure they female and i saved the best for last...I have a mikado i have been jus taking care of like no body's bizness! Oh my i cant wait for the fire! These hazemans strains look to be about 7-8 weekers! As far as the BLR Last pheno I ran 8 weeks on half 9 on the other and could have ran it another week...for some reason this one seemed to finish fast and the high is couch lock unlike the first! Oh yea mate! The fungus knats! Beem meaning to tell you...Inoicked up some neem seed meal and started using it in my tea brew...seemed to knock the population way down...my concern is it will show in the bud taste later...I think I will use it every other brew....we shall see...its high in N as well.....my plants look to be happy with the leaves praying ! Also been meaning to catch a pic to show the light penetration on the LEDs. Ok mate! Positive Vibes time is short this am!

keiksweat

keiksweat

Coool
View attachment 597089
Dammit mate! Lights to heavy? Im glad the move is on mate...out growing quick! Got fire waiting to go in! 2 more to sex out but pretty sure they female and i saved the best for last...I have a mikado i have been jus taking care of like no body's bizness! Oh my i cant wait for the fire! These hazemans strains look to be about 7-8 weekers! As far as the BLR Last pheno I ran 8 weeks on half 9 on the other and could have ran it another week...for some reason this one seemed to finish fast and the high is couch lock unlike the first! Oh yea mate! The fungus knats! Beem meaning to tell you...Inoicked up some neem seed meal and started using it in my tea brew...seemed to knock the population way down...my concern is it will show in the bud taste later...I think I will use it every other brew....we shall see...its high in N as well.....my plants look to be happy with the leaves praying ! Also been meaning to catch a pic to show the light penetration on the LEDs. Ok mate! Positive Vibes time is short this am!
Brother,neem cake mixed in with soil amendments is defo the way to go,hard to get good organic amendments in uk.i so wish kelp 4less was over here.i love that place.

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

ChemDoggyDog Cuarto doing its thing! Looking very proper! I told ya' @keiksweat !! i would rock it this time!
The move is on mate! Transporting today...

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

I am now! Thanx mate! Got so busy forgot all about! Peace! Ganja garden on the move! Yikes!

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

I have a headband that is turning into somethin very special! Stay tuned! Need to dial everything back in but got things in a temp spot...working on the mother room later today! I will be able to finally let loose with the grow! I have enough room to keep me happy for a while! Got some cuts rooting now for out door...gonna stary them a but late for a purpose...I am hoping to enter the EC this year with the outdoor crop if all turns out proper Big things to come out the 4 J Haze Farm! But yes @keiksweat I have my own slice of heaven now! All our hard work and sacrifices have paid off!! Stay tuned mate! Positive Vibes always....from our new digs somewhere out in the valley! My crew is in place and things are turning!

Top Bottom