The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

I am really taking a liking to this one man! Yepyep! Back to work its been a back breaking last few days! All for the dank!! Zilla has touched down to his new off grid farm...yep! Positive Vibes! Stay tuned!

keiksweat

keiksweat

View attachment 598273 View attachment 598274 View attachment 598275 View attachment 598276 View attachment 598277 View attachment 598278
I am really taking a liking to this one man! Yepyep! Back to work its been a back breaking last few days! All for the dank!! Zilla has touched down to his new off grid farm...yep! Positive Vibes! Stay tuned!
loving the new room bro...looks cool,plenty of space?old place emptied and done bro?weird feeling first week or so,exited to move,sad to leave....we moved last year from our apartment after nearly 15 years there.still fucked from the move now..hehe..

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

loving the new room bro...looks cool,plenty of space?old place emptied and done bro?weird feeling first week or so,exited to move,sad to leave....we moved last year from our apartment after nearly 15 years there.still fucked from the move now..hehe..
Yea man! Left for the last time...had to come back for my Hog! On my way to my slice of paradise for good! Amd yes moving sucks ass! Hate it! Been non srop since friday 3 am! Had 2 close calls moging the garden and setting up in the still of the night! But all is well mate..still toms of work to do...but got one of the rooms up and running and clones in place! I am terrified of what pest may be lurking! Anyhow mate time to hit the highway for the last 90 or so miles catch ya in a few days mate! Positive vibes till than!

keiksweat

keiksweat

Yea man! Left for the last time...had to come back for my Hog! On my way to my slice of paradise for good! Amd yes moving sucks ass! Hate it! Been non srop since friday 3 am! Had 2 close calls moging the garden and setting up in the still of the night! But all is well mate..still toms of work to do...but got one of the rooms up and running and clones in place! I am terrified of what pest may be lurking! Anyhow mate time to hit the highway for the last 90 or so miles catch ya in a few days mate! Positive vibes till than!
stay cool brother...

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Made it! The journey is over! Or has jus began! Ole lucifer himself couldnt stop this! He tried like hell tho! Lost my cluch 40 miles into it...borrowed some tools from a cat that lost his wallet @ home depot and needed gas...i was like lemme get this clutch adjusted put gas and get ya some gas so u cam go back amd find your wallet! He was like r u sure?!?! I was like bro...peeps helping peeps its what its all about! 10 minutes later we were both shaking hands and shaking our heads as we walked away! Yep...there is a God I tell ya! I have touched down...time to get to work and farm some dank! Stay tuned!

keiksweat

keiksweat

Made it! The journey is over! Or has jus began! Ole lucifer himself couldnt stop this! He tried like hell tho! Lost my cluch 40 miles into it...borrowed some tools from a cat that lost his wallet @ home depot and needed gas...i was like lemme get this clutch adjusted put gas and get ya some gas so u cam go back amd find your wallet! He was like r u sure?!?! I was like bro...peeps helping peeps its what its all about! 10 minutes later we were both shaking hands and shaking our heads as we walked away! Yep...there is a God I tell ya! I have touched down...time to get to work and farm some dank! Stay tuned!
cool.wish there were more good peeps like that around.glad all's turned out well mike.keep us updated on the garden bro.

keiksweat

keiksweat

Finally got some yellow sticky pads.....fuckin fungus gnats...need neem cake,meal now.

keiksweat

keiksweat

Anyone on today?mike,you about bro?.
Well,I brought some dirt pots today.good quality material,square ones.even got cane holders in each corner.I went with the 11 litre.took ya advice mike n went a bit smaller.smaller potz,more plants.im getting a new tent for veg,and moms.u can use the whole 8x4 area for blooming then.gonna need more light.my pal at the grow shop is getting me a cmh 315 ballast and mogul adapter.wich lets you use any reflector.im thinking of getting one of those round parabolic reflectors with the vertical bulb position.that or an adjusta wing.hoping to stick the 315 in the centre,with a led panel on each end on an angle.should make for a killer light spectrum.we shall see.hows everyone else getting on?

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Anyone on today?mike,you about bro?.
Well,I brought some dirt pots today.good quality material,square ones.even got cane holders in each corner.I went with the 11 litre.took ya advice mike n went a bit smaller.smaller potz,more plants.im getting a new tent for veg,and moms.u can use the whole 8x4 area for blooming then.gonna need more light.my pal at the grow shop is getting me a cmh 315 ballast and mogul adapter.wich lets you use any reflector.im thinking of getting one of those round parabolic reflectors with the vertical bulb position.that or an adjusta wing.hoping to stick the 315 in the centre,with a led panel on each end on an angle.should make for a killer light spectrum.we shall see.hows everyone else getting on?
Im about mate! Trying to get things settled down...busy man!! Grtting the rooms dialed in is a pain in the ass as well as everythjng else...memeber that widow my boy vegged for ever and a day thinking he was in bloom? He redeeemed himself!! White Widow fire! Culled this with the quickness!

ChemDog4 coming atcha!

keiksweat

keiksweat

Look at the balls on that bloke....cull him quick..how much males you pulled so far out them seeds?man that widow looks crazy.big ass donkey kongs.I'm starting to finally lose hope on that postie...must have landed on it.even super snail mode mail would have been here by now.fuckers mate.did you ever grow out one of them berry beanz off ke....?still got some here,might try 4 of them.yep,gonna pop me last Pakistani auto kush.nearly out again mate.I've done well this year so far,ain't ran out of home grown bud at all.last year was the exact opposite haha..remember,everything went wrong man..haha.

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Lmao! What the hell is a bloke? Wow nice one! Luv it! Culled that bad boy lastnight! Thanked him/her for thier time and headed to the trash...showed pistols too! Anyhow mate check pm please! I hear your cry mate! Spending 6 hours on the road is killin ur boy! 2 to come and 4 to get back to the compound...anyhow you can imagine what 6 hours less time can wreck havoc on a guy! I am so back logged! Anyhow mate where has everyone went keiky?

keiksweat

keiksweat

Haha,bloke is
Lmao! What the hell is a bloke? Wow nice one! Luv it! Culled that bad boy lastnight! Thanked him/her for thier time and headed to the trash...showed pistols too! Anyhow mate check pm please! I hear your cry mate! Spending 6 hours on the road is killin ur boy! 2 to come and 4 to get back to the compound...anyhow you can imagine what 6 hours less time can wreck havoc on a guy! I am so back logged! Anyhow mate where has everyone went keiky?
View attachment 599603
bloke is slang for man...hehe..common as muck round here mate.how long you gotta stick with the commute?ain't ya moving more local government offices?man that's a days graft on its own.them sativas look nice bro...my monster cropped cuts are flying mike.getting all funky n shit...

keiksweat

keiksweat

I was thinking the same thing.were is every one?no one got pics to show off?
Getting really lonely...

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

I was thinking the same thing.were is every one?no one got pics to show off?
Getting really lonely...
Ya man...its like they come...they go....tatoojim...the colorado cat...growgod...the alskan kid...Arctic Orange...whahappen to the mates?

Top Bottom