The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

damn, sound like a killer place to explore and grow. hha, i dig all wwII shit.
guess cause my grandpa fought in it.

hah, i guess it would not be wwII. hah.

missed the automatic part. hah

chris.

MTBKush

MTBKush

damn, sound like a killer place to explore and grow. hha, i dig all wwII shit.
guess cause my grandpa fought in it.

hah, i guess it would not be wwII. hah.

missed the automatic part. hah

chris.
Yeah, huge underground bunker, filled with cannabis. I'd love a grow room like that!

jipp

jipp

i feel like shit, but i feel good. shrugs.

i need a time machine.. would not even go back in time to fix my shit.. id just speed forward a year. hah.

hope all is well MtKush.

im doing as good as can be expected but it sure helps not having any chemicals in my body, whatever the fuck that diamond og had in it fucked me up good and not in a good way. laughs. wont buy that shit again.. eyes still not 100 percent. but improving by tomorrow they should be good.
chris.

incogneato

incogneato

its inside. ill do my best to control heat.. but i figure i will be running a bit hotter than most. hope the girls will adapt and yeah its real dry here.

dry heat is way different than that sweaty humid stuff.
dunno if the plant gives a shit tho, heat is heat..

i have a a/c i will keep on as low as i can during the summer. but yeah, heat is a bitch, only reason i went with LED to be honest, this tent is setup for a hood with a fan inside it.. but that would of been bad.. at least this light they say wont burn my plants.

so we see what happens.

i plan on getting a 6" for now.. or maybe two 6" on the first..
i need so much shit yet, sigh. laughs

bowl up fools :D

chris.

this is the normal temp of the tent during winter, no heat or anything.. not turn the a/c on yet to see what it does to the tent.

dunno, we will see.
They will transpire faster in high heat/ low humidity. @rmoltis grows in those conditions and you've seen his beast

jipp

jipp

They will transpire faster in high heat/ low humidity. @rmoltis grows in those conditions and you've seen his beast
yeah, its a stunner.

yeah, its just different environment the plant will figure it out. laughs, or ill bitch slap them.

well im gonna go for my late night walk.. herb makes these so much more fun.. but I have to keep this shit up if im gonna get better.

be back in a bit bro.
rock on.
chis.

Buddaone1

Buddaone1

its inside. ill do my best to control heat.. but i figure i will be running a bit hotter than most. hope the girls will adapt and yeah its real dry here.

i have a a/c i will keep on as low as i can during the summer. but yeah, heat is a bitch, only reason i went with LED to be honest, this tent is setup for a hood with a fan inside it.. but that would of been bad.. at least this light they say wont burn my plants.

so we see what happens.

chris.

this is the normal temp of the tent during winter, no heat or anything.. not turn the a/c on yet to see what it does to the tent.

dunno, we will see.
I'd be freaking out at those temps. Mine have been getting close ever since my ac went to shit and i can tell. They are more spacy fluffy instead of being dense as fk more stretch. Unless you are putting good amounts of co2 in there or other heat stress stuff you might run into probs. Unless ypu have a high heat strain

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

hehe.take no notice bro...420lyfeppp...hes a bad ass champion grower...my personal guru...lol.
how's things big bro?ain't heard from you in a bit...you see that quack yet pal?
prayers to you n Mrs 420 bro...you keep rocking n rolling my friend.
Hey keiks what you up to over there .
Got pics . Still not working on the room .lol gonna get my dad to help me probably. Or me an the warden. ☺
Go
20170223 191800
20170223 191223
20170223 191442
20170223 191424
20170223 192023
Added Medi one. to both big ones . Need some cal mag . But no nitrogen buildup for purple, or cold it is a colourful phenotype and smells like fruit . Other one is fuel dirty feet smelllol .
Small ones around are in various times of flower. But they have been seed and healthy. All bushido . Next 5 are feminized tangarine kush ☺ Rare Dankness gear and 4 are popped out. 1 to go . .
Thanks Kieks on the grow props ☺ Dabbin master kush ☺ 420lyfe PpP peace and good vibes

keiksweat

keiksweat

its odd how drugs effect the brain.. because on pills, i would read and listen to documentary. not watched a movie or a doc since getting off all the pills so 23 days.. ikts all about music.. just like before i got on the pill. just odd.

safe to say tv just aint good for my brain. heh. i did get rid of cable years ago tho.. so i have no clue whats happening in pop culture.

music is life!

chris.
hahaha,glad your on that music vibe bro...im exactly the same.both times I got off opiates,started flicking the stereo on,and pulling old cds out from years ago...lol. I'm listening to a whole ecclectic mix of different stuff at the moment bro.
from zepplin to Radiohead,to old reggae tunes..john holt,Gregory Isaacs...good sign that your in the penalty box,can smell that goal bro...lol.good on ya mate.

keiksweat

keiksweat

Popped in to feed my ladies tonight the buds a the back of my tent are starting to fatten up nicely cant wait till there like coke cans lol anyone got any finshing tips?????? I like to finsh the last two weeks with water and molasses and thats it.............
I've started cutting out the mollasses n teas ,for last 7-10 days...first trial came out nice.but over dried it a bit.gotta get me some boveda packs.

keiksweat

keiksweat

Hey keiks what you up to over there .
Got pics . Still not working on the room .lol gonna get my dad to help me probably. Or me an the warden. ☺
GoView attachment 672371 View attachment 672372 View attachment 672373 View attachment 672375 View attachment 672379Added Medi one. to both big ones . Need some cal mag . But no nitrogen buildup for purple, or cold it is a colourful phenotype and smells like fruit . Other one is fuel dirty feet smelllol .
Small ones around are in various times of flower. But they have been seed and healthy. All bushido . Next 5 are feminized tangarine kush ☺ Rare Dankness gear and 4 are popped out. 1 to go . .
Thanks Kieks on the grow props ☺ Dabbin master kush ☺ 420lyfe PpP peace and good vibes
no probs my friend.looks dank as usual mate.ive got your tangerine lush popped too.plus the BBOG..dying breath is a vigorous little one.only hope they come out half as good as yours always do bro.
say hi to the warden ,and 420 pops for me...lol.

keiksweat

keiksweat

so we see what happens.

chris.

dunno, we will see.
jipp,go to lowes or home depot.get a small 4-5 inch bathroom fan kit,with the ducting.really cheap.use this at the bottom sucking clean air into the tent.put an old stocking,filter over the end.stop bugs.then you want a proper 4-5 inch inline fan filter and duct at the top,opposite side..blowing that scrubbed air away from the area.this is enough to keep temp down,and suck in the sides of tent.negative pressure bro.then you want a ossilating fan,blowing above the canopy mate.you can get all this cheap.even used stuff I've bought.but spend money on a phresh filter.much better than most.

Top Bottom