The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
keiksweat

keiksweat

woww i sure lost that coin toss. hah i need a shorter time for this around but yeah its experience.. worse case i buy distrib herb.. once i get all this shit going i will have the money to have buy herb instead of shit for grow.

i only have 5 feet.. so im gonna have to re read rmolts thread and figure out plant manipulation to get it under control..

just please tell me, you can get fucking couch locked on a sativa
yeah man,sativa is actually a good thing.just what you need.fucks you up,but gets you all creative n shit...lol..
told you jipp,ill send you a couple of indica,or hybrid type beans...have to wait a week or so bro.but no probs.only wish I could have got this tincture out to ya,when you needed it most.

keiksweat

keiksweat

sounds good. ill be getting my soil in a bit.. then i guess ill let it sit in a tote container.. stir it up.. not sure if ill be able to get perlite.. i only saw one bag on there webpage for 500.00 hah.. or some shit.. had to be a typo or a whole truck i guess.

get high for me.. i wont have any smoke till this weekend.

rock on.
chris.
if you cant get cheap $5 perlite,use clay balls,or grow stones.you can even get grow stones with fungus gnats protection on them.really cool.expensive over here.probably cheaper over there pal.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Hey guys. I tried to sleep but woke back up early so I thought I would contribute to this thread with some pics of my Flower Room last night before I closed up. It looked so beautiful and happy despite a few picky new plants I made some mistakes with.

I have 3 different light bulb types going now. A 600w Hortilux Blue MH, a 600w Hortilux Super HPS and a 315w Phillips CMH 3100k. I should have a pretty ballanced spectrum now and the plants are definitely happier. And it is easier to look at the garden under more natural light. No flash was used to whiten up the pics and green up the plants.

There are many different strains from seed and some clones running from some favorites. And they are mostly spaced out about a week apart.

I do it this way to keep in Michigan regulations but it gives Mrs. MedGrower and I an awesome variety of new high quality meds all the time. And I use the salad of different close bud trim and smaller buds and larf to make our coconut oil and hash. And soon maybe tincture.

I take care of each plant individually with no schedule. Just water, feed, transplant and generally care for them as they need. And mix a different gallon of nutes for them depending on their stage and needs. It is work intensive. But it has made the most difference in my gardens results. Especially not watering a plant that doesn't really need water yet.

The last pics (the bud shots) are OG Kush x Trainwreck and she is next to harvest. I have not tried this strain yet. I am really looking forward to her. She smells like gasoline and citrus. Which is always a sign she leans the way I like. And big and frosty too. If you brush her at all you get all sticky. Oh yeah!

IMG 4705
IMG 4706
IMG 4707
IMG 4708
IMG 4710
IMG 4712
IMG 4714

MTBKush

MTBKush

Hey guys. I tried to sleep but woke back up early so I thought I would contribute to this thread with some pics of my Flower Room last night before I closed up. It looked so beautiful and happy despite a few picky new plants I made some mistakes with.

I have 3 different light bulb types going now. A 600w Hortilux Blue MH, a 600w Hortilux Super HPS and a 315w Phillips CMH 3100k. I should have a pretty ballanced spectrum now and the plants are definitely happier. And it is easier to look at the garden under more natural light. No flash was used to whiten up the pics and green up the plants.

There are many different strains from seed and some clones running from some favorites. And they are mostly spaced out about a week apart.

I do it this way to keep in Michigan regulations but it gives Mrs. MedGrower and I an awesome variety of new high quality meds all the time. And I use the salad of different close bud trim and smaller buds and larf to make our coconut oil and hash. And soon maybe tincture.

I take care of each plant individually with no schedule. Just water, feed, transplant and generally care for them as they need. And mix a different gallon of nutes for them depending on their stage and needs. It is work intensive. But it has made the most difference in my gardens results. Especially not watering a plant that doesn't really need water yet.

The last pics (the bud shots) are OG Kush x Trainwreck and she is next to harvest. I have not tried this strain yet. I am really looking forward to her. She smells like gasoline and citrus. Which is always a sign she leans the way I like. And big and frosty too. If you brush her at all you get all sticky. Oh yeah!

View attachment 672123 View attachment 672124 View attachment 672125 View attachment 672126 View attachment 672127 View attachment 672128 View attachment 672129
Those look really nice. I'd like to get some of that!
I love looking at beautiful plants. It is inspiring. Good job!

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Here is some fire that my breeder gave me from his personal project to try. They never made it to his catalog before he stopped focusing on selling packs.

It is Prisoner of War 33 x Blue Lemon Thai and it is some of the strongest stuff I have grown. But despite the potency it can give you a trippy uplifting creative high as well as take the aches and pains away.

Smoke too much and it will knock you out.
IMG 4601

IMG 4599

And here is a Dinachem bud. I have been posting some pics of her around here in some threads.
IMG 4606

MTBKush

MTBKush

you saved me a few bucks man thank you. this was the best home depot had to offer..
Awesome, one more thing you can check of your list.

chris
Here is some fire that my breeder gave me from his personal project to try. They never made it to his catalog before he stopped focusing on selling packs.

It is Prisoner of War 33 x Blue Lemon Thai and it is some of the strongest stuff I have grown. But despite the potency it can give you a trippy uplifting creative high as well as take the aches and pains away.

Smoke too much and it will knock you out.
View attachment 672133
View attachment 672134

And here is a Dinachem bud. I have been posting some pics of her around here in some threads.
View attachment 672135
Sounds good to me!

jipp

jipp

yeah man,sativa is actually a good thing.just what you need.fucks you up,but gets you all creative n shit...lol..
told you jipp,ill send you a couple of indica,or hybrid type beans...have to wait a week or so bro.but no probs.only wish I could have got this tincture out to ya,when you needed it most.
its all good bro. im slowly getting better. day 23 sigh.. felt like i had to puke but nope. i imagine i feel like a 3 months preggie women with morning sickness is what i imagine.. even tho my brain is more fucked up. hah.

Top Bottom