The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
keiksweat

keiksweat

just finished my new room last night!!!!!!!! still waiting on the mylar tape to come so I can tape the mylar on the walls but its hung and looking good already! going all dinafem haze xxl autos so this should get crazy fast!!!!
Hey scuba,nice to see ya bro.just trying to load ya vid.phone sucks ass.

keiksweat

keiksweat

Yeah
Hey scuba,nice to see ya bro.just trying to load ya vid.phone sucks ass.
Man,cool room.love that platinum series.and you got another cool tube I see.nice bro.you got plenty of space to start slingin dank all over the place.hehe.mini split..i have wet dreams about ac cooled closed rooms.lol

scubascrog

scubascrog

Yeah
Man,cool room.love that platinum series.and you got another cool tube I see.nice bro.you got plenty of space to start slingin dank all over the place.hehe.mini split..i have wet dreams about ac cooled closed rooms.lol
Thanks man! I've been working hard at planning it.. dropped about another grand...(260 for the chiller alone) 130 for the ac materials were like 300 for the box at home depot and then 180 for the other light,, these autoflower strains should cut my time down significantly, I will be drying in the 4x4, I hope to order more auto strains next to stagger my crop out, so far its going to be 10 haze xxl and 2 other auto strains they freebied me. after this run I will introduce Co2, so I can't wait.

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Thanks man! I've been working hard at planning it.. dropped about another grand...(260 for the chiller alone) 130 for the ac materials were like 300 for the box at home depot and then 180 for the other light,, these autoflower strains should cut my time down significantly, I will be drying in the 4x4, I hope to order more auto strains next to stagger my crop out, so far its going to be 10 haze xxl and 2 other auto strains they freebied me. after this run I will introduce Co2, so I can't wait.
Sounds killer scuba! You are going to have to give me the downlow on the making the ac unit...i am in need very soon as i am in a higher temp climate and it will scortch soon...Thanks for sharing vid and posting here! Positive vibes!

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Can'tStop....Won't Stop! Saved my genetics by the skin of my teeth! I lost some but not all...i lost my blueberry female...kinda bent about that one! I had a Mikado that was showing some promise I didnt get a chance to get a cut from...bent about that...The HeadBand male I was fonna collect pollen from...lost! I saved the SSxNLxAww's 2 phenos one tall one short...and of course my fav's...my chemdog4, blr, flo, in tact! I have a Afghan Kush I picked up recently that looks legit...always skeptical wen it comes to clones! Ok mates...jus checking in @ the farm! Positive Vibes!

scubascrog

scubascrog

View attachment 602545
View attachment 602546 Can'tStop....Won't Stop! Saved my genetics by the skin of my teeth! I lost some but not all...i lost my blueberry female...kinda bent about that one! I had a Mikado that was showing some promise I didnt get a chance to get a cut from...bent about that...The HeadBand male I was fonna collect pollen from...lost! I saved the SSxNLxAww's 2 phenos one tall one short...and of course my fav's...my chemdog4, blr, flo, in tact! I have a Afghan Kush I picked up recently that looks legit...always skeptical wen it comes to clones! Ok mates...jus checking in @ the farm! Positive Vibes!
chemdog is my favorite! And ive been reading into flo and flo crosses, wneks genetics on fb has a purple alien flo i think you should check it out

keiksweat

keiksweat

Mike...Afghanistan kush.....you holding out on a brother.lol...mmm.thats right up my alley bro.i nearly invested in a pack of killer kush and some kimbo x..finaly popped my last paki Ryder auto,and a couple of them k,berrys..and two other un-known tasty ass super funk beanz.hehe ..still ain't boarded out,and built my extra veg space...been a bit lazy last few days.got me dwc chopped n hung.the 4 organic super duper soils are out of this fuckin world...truly dankalicious...sticky....lovelyness.
WP 20160521 21 23 42 Pro
WP 20160521 21 24 34 Pro

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Mike...Afghanistan kush.....you holding out on a brother.lol...mmm.thats right up my alley bro.i nearly invested in a pack of killer kush and some kimbo x..finaly popped my last paki Ryder auto,and a couple of them k,berrys..and two other un-known tasty ass super funk beanz.hehe ..still ain't boarded out,and built my extra veg space...been a bit lazy last few days.got me dwc chopped n hung.the 4 organic super duper soils are out of this fuckin world...truly dankalicious...sticky....lovelyness.View attachment 603219 View attachment 603220
Good god mate! Wtf u giving them things! Awesome Work Mate! Shit a year ago you were going through it! Man bro! You sure did make a come back! Still no drop...still under my seat...Apologies! I cracked the last 6 of my SsxAww and the last of the headbands......all have cracked...one got beheaded...nursing my clones....all I got left...was one of everything...by the skin of my teeth...Fuck man...close call!! I have picked up the pieces of sorts...will rebuild a bloom room this weekend and out a me a black lime reserve, a citrus sap, and a flo in full bloom...yep...the kid is back @
It...gonna throw these "The Tombs" to crack and see what the ganja gods have given

keiksweat

keiksweat

Yo
Good god mate! Wtf u giving them things! Awesome Work Mate! Shit a year ago you were going through it! Man bro! You sure did make a come back! Still no drop...still under my seat...Apologies! I cracked the last 6 of my SsxAww and the last of the headbands......all have cracked...one got beheaded...nursing my clones....all I got left...was one of everything...by the skin of my teeth...Fuck man...close call!! I have picked up the pieces of sorts...will rebuild a bloom room this weekend and out a me a black lime reserve, a citrus sap, and a flo in full bloom...yep...the kid is back @
It...gonna throw these "The Tombs" to crack and see what the ganja gods have given
,what's happening lad?hows the cuts going mike.

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Hey @keiksweat, how's it goin across the pond. Getting nice here and got some girls outside ☺. My pops is taking care of them. Lol , even gave him a couple bushes I've had vegging for 2 months. My dad couldn't believe how healthy they are. ☺ . He's a medical grow also . Runs in the family ☺. Got a couple pounds of shake and popcorn buds I'm gon make a bunch of edibles ☺ . . Chopped a mangolope plant , O.g seeds .

keiksweat

keiksweat

Hey @keiksweat, how's it goin across the pond. Getting nice here and got some girls outside ☺. My pops is taking care of them. Lol , even gave him a couple bushes I've had vegging for 2 months. My dad couldn't believe how healthy they are. ☺ . He's a medical grow also . Runs in the family ☺. Got a couple pounds of shake and popcorn buds I'm gon make a bunch of edibles ☺ . . Chopped a mangolope plant , O.g seeds .
Hey bro,your pops sounds cool.nice to be able to burn one with ya dad.its getting quite nice over here too.ive been chopping last two days.loving em so far.first 100 0/0 organic amended soil run.no boosters nothing.only mollasses n seaweed tonic.best looking buds I've ever done.smells amazing.and to top it off,the yeild has even surprised me.is that mangalope dry yet?love to share a j of that with ta bro.sounds delicious...

keiksweat

keiksweat

Who's about?just gonna burn another j,and I'm off to bed .you know its time to hit the sack when you been watching the Walton's on tv for an hour with matchsticks wedged in your eyelids to keep em open...lol

keiksweat

keiksweat

hey pal,I meant to ask you,when your making edibles,do you use one of those magical butter machines?and what do you make?cookies brownies n stuff like that?or can you do the candy,jellys n stuff?cool.

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

The
BLR #2

Citrus Sap
Oh yea! In bloom once again! ^^^^^
Got me sum babies! ChocolateThai...certified fire ^^^^

Sum bubbled up treats! @keiksweat....looky here bubba...this the brew i been bragging on! Has that special secret sauce that is no big secret...I will try and twke pics of the citrus sap later to show you what i am talking about when i say stacking mate....un fucking real...I have ran all the varities in my stable...non of them stacked like they all are now...i shit you not my friend...I was very close to not running the citrus sap anymore because it just was not producing....i am very happy i kept it around....the one i am blooming now....literally mate you can see where i implemented that foliar spray and adding it to the teas...my goodness they are happy happy happy
yo @Lazerus00 ....here ya go mate....my boy started a few of those! Here are 2 of them...keeping a close eye for them nuts if there are gonna be any i want to catch it soon...im rocking and rolling once again...had some disruptions.....almost lost all...You are still on the list for BLR bro...i need to build it back up....was in the middle of BLR Fem seed run when it all went down...I am back with a vegence! Fuck •a•Pig!! Anyhow man...jus wanted to say wus up and share this pic with ya'! Catch ya'all
Wudup peeps.who's about then?

keiksweat

keiksweat

View attachment 604578 The View attachment 604575BLR #2 View attachment 604574
Citrus Sap
Oh yea! In bloom once again! ^^^^^
View attachment 604576 Got me sum babies! ChocolateThai...certified fire ^^^^
View attachment 604577
Sum bubbled up treats! @keiksweat....looky here bubba...this the brew i been bragging on! Has that special secret sauce that is no big secret...I will try and twke pics of the citrus sap later to show you what i am talking about when i say stacking mate....un fucking real...I have ran all the varities in my stable...non of them stacked like they all are now...i shit you not my friend...I was very close to not running the citrus sap anymore because it just was not producing....i am very happy i kept it around....the one i am blooming now....literally mate you can see where i implemented that foliar spray and adding it to the teas...my goodness they are happy happy happyView attachment 604579yo @Lazerus00 ....here ya go mate....my boy started a few of those! Here are 2 of them...keeping a close eye for them nuts if there are gonna be any i want to catch it soon...im rocking and rolling once again...had some disruptions.....almost lost all...You are still on the list for BLR bro...i need to build it back up....was in the middle of BLR Fem seed run when it all went down...I am back with a vegence! Fuck •a•Pig!! Anyhow man...jus wanted to say wus up and share this pic with ya'! Catch ya'all
yes...its good to see my bro from over the pond do his thang...bk with a vengeance,n then some..looking amazing as per usual mike.that bud was by far the best tasting bud I've ever smoked.flush....haha.... Never again..thanks brother,glad I took your advice.blr fems....i only need one...lol.

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

yes...its good to see my bro from over the pond do his thang...bk with a vengeance,n then some..looking amazing as per usual mike.that bud was by far the best tasting bud I've ever smoked.flush....haha.... Never again..thanks brother,glad I took your advice.blr fems....i only need one...lol.
Ya puffin on that influshed ganja mate?
Look @ em stack mate! I shit you not...try it on one mate..do a side by side...you will see what i speak of...cant wait for these to start getting sugary! Yup..rockin once again...

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Lookin nice . Got a couple pics ☺. See if it down loads today
20160601 200403

Dying breath
20160601 200431

Got my preflower s showing
Mangolope is in the last leg and the dying breath is crusty .
Can't wait. Peace and good vibes. 420lyfe PpP

Top Bottom