• Tagged users None
keiksweat

keiksweat

New veg tent,ordering the weekend
WP 20160514 21 27 55 Pro

WP 20160514 21 27 55 Pro
keiksweat

keiksweat

Shit,just been to do some work in the garden.my one hydro bucket I have in flower,week 6...has decided to throw yellow droopy leaves from top to bottom.ph was fine,only been giving it half strength green haze neuts and sugar babe.so ain't got a clue what's locked it up like that.ive cleaned out the res with bleach.dunked the roots off in plain fresh water.then topped res bk up with water and flora kleen.see if that un does,whatever it is.give it fresh neuts n water tomorrow night.the 4 organics soil in bloom are sticky as fuck.there getting nothin but h20,seaweed tonic,molasses and a bit of sugar babe..re-potted some more veg room cuts,starting to get close to final transplant for 4-5 of em.got my super soil and new smart pots reay.could do with some more soil to go on top of the hot mix.cant wait to get new veg tent.really need the room.
Keiks....

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Lost me entire bloom room and had to set up camp real quick to save my gemetics! Off to a rip roaring start!
Good gawd i know this one was gonna kill it!! All good! Time to regroup!

keiksweat

keiksweat

Lost me entire bloom room and had to set up camp real quick to save my gemetics! Off to a rip roaring start!
Good gawd i know this one was gonna kill it!! All good! Time to regroup!
no....what the fuck mike?what's happened?weed police,checking up on numbers?wondering where you was at mate.drop me a line or something.that sucks bro,big time.

keiksweat

keiksweat

Hey peeps,hows all.mike,were you at brother?hope all's looking better today after that un lucky episode the other day. we'll I'm going hydro shop in a bit.get some frass n more grow bag's.gonna try n get a cheap little tent,just to veg and propagate in.dwc pot is on ripen for a week or so,then flora kleen,then week or so plain h20 flush.want some humic,fulvic product too.

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Hey peeps,hows all.mike,were you at brother?hope all's looking better today after that un lucky episode the other day. we'll I'm going hydro shop in a bit.get some frass n more grow bag's.gonna try n get a cheap little tent,just to veg and propagate in.dwc pot is on ripen for a week or so,then flora kleen,then week or so plain h20 flush.want some humic,fulvic product too.
Yea man im lurking.....licking my wounds man...Still spun like a top....dont know which way is up anymore man...this one really spinning me for a loop...Lost alot on this one man

keiksweat

keiksweat

Morning bro,glad to hear your still about.um sure a lot of Katz would have threw the towel in after that.shit mate,still cant get my head around it.have you finaly got a straight answer about what's ok and what's not?I think its the cops who don't know there asre from there elbow...

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Morning bro,glad to hear your still about.um sure a lot of Katz would have threw the towel in after that.shit mate,still cant get my head around it.have you finaly got a straight answer about what's ok and what's not?I think its the cops who don't know there asre from there elbow...
Yes I believe so...However I am hesitant to pull the trigger...My boy is with me now...or will be...that takes a little load off...he decided to pack up and follow me...so he will be with me until he finds his own slice of the pie...the next county over...in the meantime it will help me out...i am a basket case right about now...spent the last 25 years ducking and dodging the them and being harrased by them...left that community finally and set up camp for the long haul and BAM! Im like Dam! dam! And dam! What can u do mate? Free Weed! All I can say man! Trying to make that drop mate! Getting ready to crack some "the tombs" from kingdomorganicseeds....but again shy to pull the trigger mate!

keiksweat

keiksweat

G
Yes I believe so...However I am hesitant to pull the trigger...My boy is with me now...or will be...that takes a little load off...he decided to pack up and follow me...so he will be with me until he finds his own slice of the pie...the next county over...in the meantime it will help me out...i am a basket case right about now...spent the last 25 years ducking and dodging the them and being harrased by them...left that community finally and set up camp for the long haul and BAM! Im like Dam! dam! And dam! What can u do mate? Free Weed! All I can say man! Trying to make that drop mate! Getting ready to crack some "the tombs" from kingdomorganicseeds....but again shy to pull the trigger mate!
O for it son....fuck the police.....i can hear nwa playing in the bk ground haha.
Hope all works out mike...

keiksweat

keiksweat

Hows everyone today.been sawing scaffolding boards up all day.long story.think I'm gonna get a few in there final super soil pots today.get em in flower,early next week.

keiksweat

keiksweat

Managed to transplant 3 into final grow bags, only 11 litre.super soil looks killer this run.sadly ran out of my regular soil for the top half's,else id have got another 2-3 in.gonna see how they look tomorrow,if all good,banging em straight in bloom.dwc pot looks well done and crispy haha.chopping it in a few days anyway.anyone lurking?

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Managed to transplant 3 into final grow bags, only 11 litre.super soil looks killer this run.sadly ran out of my regular soil for the top half's,else id have got another 2-3 in.gonna see how they look tomorrow,if all good,banging em straight in bloom.dwc pot looks well done and crispy haha.chopping it in a few days anyway.anyone lurking?
You recycling soil mate? All my sexond run plants look better than first run...fucking healthiest plants i ever grew! My outdoor garden same! Green green healthy...I even got rid of the pesky fungus knats..

keiksweat

keiksweat

You recycling soil mate? All my sexond run plants look better than first run...fucking healthiest plants i ever grew! My outdoor garden same! Green green healthy...I even got rid of the pesky fungus knats..
I did for a week.got the odd couple flying about.got yellow pads everywhere.I always re use me soil,coco,hydroton.fuck it.but the soil,definitely gets better.

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

G
O for it son....fuck the police.....i can hear nwa playing in the bk ground haha.
Hope all works out mike...
Cant Stop Wont Stop!
Self Made!
@keiksweat what you make of these funky leaves? This is Miss Flo...She has been throwing these funky leaf for a while..she theows them here and there...

keiksweat

keiksweat

d
Did I tell you about those I've got flowering at the moment.its the same strain,looks like a different strain.colours like a blue green.leaves look bigger,sugar is twice as much and spread on fan leaves.its definitely the super soil.and it was half n half new and used.

scubascrog

scubascrog

just finished my new room last night!!!!!!!! still waiting on the mylar tape to come so I can tape the mylar on the walls but its hung and looking good already! going all dinafem haze xxl autos so this should get crazy fast!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom