The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MTBKush

MTBKush

Got a coupl
Yeah i always fim while in cups then once in pots then all bending lol
Well you tie your girls up you animal! :-)
This Lemon Kush is a knock off version of the real thing, after researching I found out. But is has promise, it's a keeper. Clones don't look to good, they look iron deficit or nitrogen? Working on getting that adjusted. When I figure out what's going on it will be a easy fix ( I hope )

dan1989

dan1989

Sorry should have mentioned, the bud pictured is the purple which I did NOT grow. A friend of mine did and I envy his skill. My amateur abilities at this stage could not hope to produce bud as sweet and solid as this. My time will come though...

You have a wild young heart. Right now, it is like a caged bird that batters itself against the bars. To struggle harder will only hurt you more. Wait, be patient. Your time will come to fly. And when it does, you must be strong, not bloodied and weary.

Buddaone1

Buddaone1

I surprised myself with the run just finished actually :D I actually got high when I smoked it ;D
Lol man there have only been like 3 other ppls stuff that I'll actually smoke in the past 5 yrs. Most ppls either taste like chems, pepper, or hay. Although in the begining and with past problems i have learned why they taste like it. Prolly why i dont like it lol. The chem taste i got by not flushing the flush even though certain strains would taste like it no matter what like the deathstar i got (which is why i got rid of it and i didn't know what it was bagseed lol), pepper taste was either peroxide or sulfur from treating for pm, the hay i believe to be powdery mildew badly treated or mold if its just hay smell but a dif taste and smell it was dryed too quickly. I have ran into just about evrything which is why i dont get worked up too much when a problem arises

Buddaone1

Buddaone1

Got a coupl

Well you tie your girls up you animal! :)
This Lemon Kush is a knock off version of the real thing, after researching I found out. But is has promise, it's a keeper. Clones don't look to good, they look iron deficit or nitrogen? Working on getting that adjusted. When I figure out what's going on it will be a easy fix ( I hope )
Well they like it. How am i supposed to deny a fine girl? Lol well that fake gsc(which from now on will be know as kieblers) that had mite signs was actually basically mite free. No webs just the damage they left and while trimming didn't get itchy so that's a good sign that i may finally be winning the war lol. I've been throwing anything with webs away so I'm glad this one had none. I think the grape god is attracting em with its fruity smell and many hiding spots. The strawberry cough i had back in the day was so fruity too and attracted every bug lol. So i got 2 ggs in bud and 1 left in veg. Time to let her go and move on. Guess i need to go buy some more seeds lol

20170302 155429
Buddaone1

Buddaone1

You have a wild young heart. Right now, it is like a caged bird that batters itself against the bars. To struggle harder will only hurt you more. Wait, be patient. Your time will come to fly. And when it does, you must be strong, not bloodied and weary.
Yeah i kinda learned that, at least with plants i did. Women on the other hand have metaphorically and literally ran me over

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

This thread just keeps moving right along. I had to read back and catch up.

Here are some random pics of my garden tonight. Got done early for a change. I would have hooked up my new exhaust system that allows me to either use the chimney or hang end of filtered exhaust to heat under my living room. But my filter came damaged. I showed in another ongoing thread.

I defy physics in my Grow and exhaust my growroom down through the floor into the basement where the chimney has an opening to use for venting.

It likely saves me a whole tank of propane each winter.

Anyway.......

IMG 4814
IMG 4812
IMG 4809
IMG 4810
IMG 4811

Smoke em' if ya got em'

Buddaone1

Buddaone1

This thread just keeps moving right along. I had to read back and catch up.

Here are some random pics of my garden tonight. Got done early for a change. I would have hooked up my new exhaust system that allows me to either use the chimney or hang end of filtered exhaust to heat under my living room. But my filter came damaged. I showed in another ongoing thread.

I defy physics in my Grow and exhaust my growroom down through the floor into the basement where the chimney has an opening to use for venting.

It likely saves me a whole tank of propane each winter.

Anyway.......

View attachment 675404 View attachment 675405 View attachment 675406 View attachment 675408 View attachment 675409
Smoke em' if ya got em'
Nice plants man. I have a hard time keeping them that small lol and actually pumping it into the basement is the most cost effective way to heat ur home in the winter. Summer might get a hair warm unless u got it going all the way to the chimney. I was gunna pump the heat into my place but the exhaust wasn't warm enough this winter when it got real cold. Somebody said slow the fans down but i don't have em wired like that. So now i got 2 carbon filters laying around. I'll prolly by another fan and use em to take care of the smoke lol. Got good smoke cig smoke and wood smoke so could be a good idea

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Nice plants man. I have a hard time keeping them that small lol and actually pumping it into the basement is the most cost effective way to heat ur home in the winter. Summer might get a hair warm unless u got it going all the way to the chimney. I was gunna pump the heat into my place but the exhaust wasn't warm enough this winter when it got real cold. Somebody said slow the fans down but i don't have em wired like that. So now i got 2 carbon filters laying around. I'll prolly by another fan and use em to take care of the smoke lol. Got good smoke cig smoke and wood smoke so could be a good idea

They are in 2.4 gallon #3 nursery pots. They are all vegged to maturity for 6-8 weeks. The cmh and Hortilux Blue are keeping them more compact. That and I learn to fertilize more closely to their needs. Things like phosphorous deficiency that you can't see cause stretch and long internodes. They are still all yielding over 4 oz dry solid nugs. Just shorter.

Here is a pic a while back with 2 hps to 1 cmh.
IMG 4802

It was more dramatic before the cmh but most plants grew like the viney staked one in the left center. They were taller on average and flowered 11 or 12 weeks because of the long stretch and constant training and tying I imagine.

Here is tonight again. 1 hps. 1 blue mh, 1 cmh
IMG 4809

It has been all compacting as I put new plants in flower under the new spectrums.

So I am now vegging longer.

MTBKush

MTBKush

Well they like it. How am i supposed to deny a fine girl? Lol well that fake gsc(which from now on will be know as kieblers) that had mite signs was actually basically mite free. No webs just the damage they left and while trimming didn't get itchy so that's a good sign that i may finally be winning the war lol. I've been throwing anything with webs away so I'm glad this one had none. I think the grape god is attracting em with its fruity smell and many hiding spots. The strawberry cough i had back in the day was so fruity too and attracted every bug lol. So i got 2 ggs in bud and 1 left in veg. Time to let her go and move on. Guess i need to go buy some more seeds lol
Glad that they are under control.How fast the can wipe out a plant is mind boggling.I have fungus gnats, using a bacterial larvacide, de, and traps, Its always something,

Top Bottom