The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
keiksweat

keiksweat

that faded LB,i started chop chop on...man it's looking amazing...gotta be the cmh...its like a different plant again.colour,smell,trichomes...resin..
can't wait to try it out...so impressed with the ceramic metal halides..i know i keep saying it,but people need to get on board man.less electric,better spectrum of quality light...bringing out some amazing accents wich I've never seen with hps,or leds,or t5s or even induction lights.
if you look through my threads,you'll see,I have experimented with all these different light techs....cmh is the future.
gonna put my one 450 led panel in the middle,for supplement,last three weeks of bloom.lots of reds and far reds on them panels.

incogneato

incogneato

that faded LB,i started chop chop on...man it's looking amazing...gotta be the cmh...its like a different plant again.colour,smell,trichomes...resin..
can't wait to try it out...so impressed with the ceramic metal halides..i know i keep saying it,but people need to get on board man.less electric,better spectrum of quality light...bringing out some amazing accents wich I've never seen with hps,or leds,or t5s or even induction lights.
if you look through my threads,you'll see,I have experimented with all these different light techs....cmh is the future.
gonna put my one 450 led panel in the middle,for supplement,last three weeks of bloom.lots of reds and far reds on them panels.
Yea, were a sorry lot haha. I just put some hard miles on this thing. I'll atll get down the road, just make more noise doing it lol. I'm mad at myself for not getting a cmh instead if the hps I just bought. Would have been nice to run them together. I'm sure in the near future I'll be trying them out

jipp

jipp

morning. lets get medicated i know i need it.

yeah i feel ya guys on the gut pain.. this waking up shit sucks donkey balls.
fucks with me bad.. i hate it.. its almost the same feeling as waking up needing that pill.. but just not puking right now.. just feels like i want too. hah
only help iv found is either good hahs ( hah , hash good :d )
or a hot shower, and herb.

but man this is getting so old. hah.. day

so load up the herbage in any form you like and get a little faded.
i will finish up this master kush. rock on.

jipp

jipp

well im getting closer i think to figuring this timer out.. glad its a baby hah.

so it came on at the right time and it even went off at the right time.. but dis morning it comes on 5 hours early.. will try one more time today to fuck with it.

as the analog timer i have i can not use.. so i have to make this bitch work

but for now fuck it, i just misted the baby.. the others no sign of life iv given up on them.

sigh, why am i fucking up at 2am.. everyone else in the world would be sleeping i like a baby since i do not have to be up at any time to be anywhere.

incogneato

incogneato

well im getting closer i think to figuring this timer out.. glad its a baby hah.

so it came on at the right time and it even went off at the right time.. but dis morning it comes on 5 hours early.. will try one more time today to fuck with it.

but for now fuck it, i just misted the baby.. the others no sign of life iv given up on them.

sigh, why am i fucking up at 2am.. everyone else in the world would be sleeping i like a baby since i do not have to be up at any time to be anywhere.
Could be worse its 4:51 am here and I'm just getting home from work. Bout to bowl up and get in the garden

jipp

jipp

yeah at least i could go to bed if i felt like it..

i dunno. Im just being a bitch today. my bad.

chris.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Not everyone else. I never sleep. Well I sleep a little. Then wake up. Then eventually try again....

jipp

jipp

im waiting for my hair to dry, then ill go for my morning walk.

this weekend i think i will install that gas tank, hopefully i will feel like it.. today not so much. hhah.

i guess im trying to do to much to soon when my body is pretty abused from 15 years of poison.. but man, just got to keep on , keeping on.

rock on.
chris.
Not everyone else. I never sleep. Well I sleep a little. Then wake up. Then eventually try again....
that will be the story of my life.. i have way to many scars that are poorly mended.
and i guess sleep is one of them im meant to get little of. hah just wish we did not have to get bags under our eyes from lack of sleep then no one would know.
im just fucked i guess. hah.

hope you are having a good day other wise my friend.
me im trying to stay positive. but its one of them depression days, blah.
chris.
chris.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

im waiting for my hair to dry, then ill go for my morning walk.

this weekend i think i will install that gas tank, hopefully i will feel like it.. today not so much. hhah.

i guess im trying to do to much to soon when my body is pretty abused from 15 years of poison.. but man, just got to keep on , keeping on.

rock on.
chris.

that will be the story of my life.. i have way to many scars that are poorly mended.
and i guess sleep is one of them im meant to get little of. hah just wish we did not have to get bags under our eyes from lack of sleep then no one would know.
im just fucked i guess. hah.

hope you are having a good day other wise my friend.
me im trying to stay positive. but its one of them depression days, blah.
chris.
chris.

I feel ya brother. I have been this way for a long time from injury and congenital illness.

jipp

jipp

guess ill go for my morning walk, maybe these leg cramps will chill. hah

iv eaten more bananas over the last month than i have in my entire life. hah

chris.

MTBKush

MTBKush

Getting super frosty!! Looking really good MTB!
Thanks, that are getting a flush this week since they are around 3 weeks away from chopping. The only reason I am flushing is the one fertilizer I used the Citrus-tone. It is a granular organic and could have some residual left.
I have tested the Lemon Kush,:fire:. Tastes awesome, makes a great high, great pain med!!!!!!! Next I will treat Hk..... it gotta be great I hope.
Will let you know.

MTBKush

MTBKush

Hi Kiek. I think I will look into it. What brand or the name ? I will look it up.
I bought a new vaporizer yesterday, charging it IP right now,

keiksweat

keiksweat

Hi Kiek. I think I will look into it. What brand or the name ? I will look it up.
I bought a new vaporizer yesterday, charging it IP right now,
you got lots of choice in the states..ive got the maxibright kits,Wich include bulb,ballast and a mogul adapter.so you can use any reflector.there really bright for 315 watts.easy equal a 600w MH...
ive got the agro flowering bulbs.3100kelvin. The other bulb Phillips do is 4200kelvin..still works well,more blue spec than reds...i paid £200 each for these.but.bulbs last a couple years,instead of 3-6 month.spectrum of light is crazy.take 5 mins to warm up,then your like.....fuk....wow...lol.

Top Bottom