• Start date
  • Tagged users None
keiksweat

keiksweat

WP 20170111 22 43 36 Pro LI
here...

jipp

jipp

im going blind in my left eye *well for what its worth im already blind in that eye hah, but its causing the glare problem in my good eye*, and they do not know why. im not one to give up but honestly i just do not know how much more i can take. hah.. wish i had something super strong atm. hah.

i would say if it does not kill you it would make you stronger, but fuck that iv already died.. go figure.. not much to look forward too hah.

chris.

jipp

jipp

lets get high i could not while in the hospital.. just glad they did not keep me or it would of been very shitty. hah. but, i did have to limp home the 10 miles.. which sucked. hah you deaf need edibles for the hospital i say. heh.

they still tried to give me drugs even tho i told them no. hah.. pricks.

bowl up!
chris.

MTBKush

MTBKush

you got lots of choice in the states..ive got the maxibright kits,Wich include bulb,ballast and a mogul adapter.so you can use any reflector.there really bright for 315 watts.easy equal a 600w MH...
ive got the agro flowering bulbs.3100kelvin. The other bulb Phillips do is 4200kelvin..still works well,more blue spec than reds...i paid £200 each for these.but.bulbs last a couple years,instead of 3-6 month.spectrum of light is crazy.take 5 mins to warm up,then your like.....fuk....wow...lol.
Thanks, that really sounds cool. Going to possibly add 2 in my growing room? Just beginning to work it out in my head. And know I have names to look into:-):-):-) Thank you.

MTBKush

MTBKush

lets get high i could not while in the hospital.. just glad they did not keep me or it would of been very shitty. hah. but, i did have to limp home the 10 miles.. which sucked. hah you deaf need edibles for the hospital i say. heh.

bowl up!
chris.
Any reason for your symptoms?

incogneato

incogneato

Thanks, that are getting a flush this week since they are around 3 weeks away from chopping. The only reason I am flushing is the one fertilizer I used the Citrus-tone. It is a granular organic and could have some residual left.
I have tested the Lemon Kush,:fire:. Tastes awesome, makes a great high, great pain med!!!!!!! Next I will treat Hk..... it gotta be great I hope.
Will let you know.
Hell yea, let's get a smoke report!

incogneato

incogneato

bowl up!
chris.
Damn dude, hopefully things move away from the negative for you real soon! Sending positive vibes!

MTBKush

MTBKush

Hell yea, let's get a smoke report!
Ok, to start, it had a fresh citrus taste, can't determine if it is lemon, but very close. Very refreshing taste, like sorta like a lemon lime soft drink.
A very pleasant aftertaste, I noted a touch of fennel.

Souly209

Souly209

Damn it's been awhile! I still have 781 messages to go lol catching up on your guy's progress while I was gone. Been busy a lot of changes with job/gf/landlords up my ass. Anyways focusing on the good keeps my head clear! I was never able to germinate seeds to pop, but I did the wet napkin/plastic bag and threw that in the oven with just the pilot on for a few days and they were about four inches long LOL works 98 percent 13 out of 14 sprouted now in coco. My forbidden fruit mother is going killer I'm so proud of her and myself lol kinda conceited cause I've never smelt a plant like this lol probably just the genetics but it's heavy guava grapefruit smell with a hint of mandarin! It'll make you think your in a grapefruit orchard in my tent
IMG 20170307 194428
IMG 20170307 194729
IMG 20170307 194637
IMG 20170307 194650
IMG 20170307 191930
IMG 20170307 192154
IMG 20170307 192208
IMG 20170307 191721
IMG 20170307 192208

These are UK cheese seeds from the bag well see what happens. Out of 13 sprouted I know I'll have a few keepers already looks like hopefully fingers crossed if not I'll go with guaranteed genetics with my forbidden fruit guy cause this shit was

Top Bottom