The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

Just popped in to feed the ladies and fucking hell what a difference 2 days make they are realy packing on weight cant believe how fast there growing now and still got 3 weeks left....... jipp hows it going dude u still staying strong........kush ur plants are looking stella m8......... my arms are stinking just from moving the ladies around lol HAPPY farming peeps
yeah im hanging in there.. i had to turn the font up to a really large to read. hha.. and also dim the brightness. joys of being blind in your left eye.. made shaving a bitch.. hah.. but i improvised.. which im sure ill just end up doing.. if i do lose it..

just hope its not like both eyes.. bt wont k now till i see a eye doctor whats up.. other than im blind in my left eye as of now.. just a black spot when i shut my right eye..
problem is the glare from the bad eye bleeds over to the good eye.. make thing look like there is a funking grow light on there faces.

chris.

dan1989

dan1989

yeah im hanging in there.. i had to turn the font up to a really large to read. hha.. and also dim the brightness. joys of being blind in your left eye.. made shaving a bitch.. hah.. but i improvised.. which im sure ill just end up doing.. if i do lose it..

just hope its not like both eyes.. bt wont k now till i see a eye doctor whats up.. other than im blind in my left eye as of now.. just a black spot when i shut my right eye..
problem is the glare from the bad eye bleeds over to the good eye.. make thing look like there is a funking grow light on there faces.

chris.

That sucks man. Hope you'll be ok :|

Itsnotmine

Itsnotmine

Snap jipp my left eyes fucked it closes when im hi and i have to get the mrs to finsh my shave off........ not that iv shaved in a wile like lol im trying to rock the a beard......got sum bud off a friend a while back its sorting my back pain for the time but cant wait till my run is done

dan1989

dan1989

i keep telling my self iv been through worse but it does not always work. hah.

so what is jack herer suppose to taste and smell like?
chris.

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind. I've never tried jack herer, supposed to be nice though...

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Because I used s time released organ fertilizer, and in reality 4 gals of water was not that much per plant it turned out to be a good soaking lol! Some run off from the bottom but not much. I am satisfied.

Dont know what happened to my quote reply but some got cut out.

I understand but fertilizer is not time released it is moisture activated. No? I wasn't criticizing I was asking.

jipp

jipp

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind. I've never tried jack herer, supposed to be nice though...
this is true. and normally would not be a issue for me im a happy fuck.

but these depression from withdrawls i really have no control over atm.
trying, good herb would fix that issue.. heh.

yah lets speed up time.. so we can get some fire flaming up in big salad bowls.. smoke the block out.
chris.

MTBKush

MTBKush

And plant about 2 seeds

Why flush out nutrients right when the plant is trying to make the most flowers?
Dont know what happened to my quote reply but some got cut out.

I understand but fertilizer is not time released it is moisture activated. No? I wasn't criticizing I was asking.
No, no, I knew, it is time released. Last application was when they finished transition from get to flower cycle, and I used it lightly. I thought one 4 gal container would have done more, but it really did not. But I hope it got some if any left diluted at the bottom of the container.
This is another learning experience, when to chop, also they are getting close to maturity, not sure of myself, don't want to ruin what I grew. Please question what I do cause I am getting nervous, this last couple weeks will make or break this crop

MTBKush

MTBKush

Just popped in to feed the ladies and fucking hell what a difference 2 days make they are realy packing on weight cant believe how fast there growing now and still got 3 weeks left....... jipp hows it going dude u still staying strong........kush ur plants are looking stella m8......... my arms are stinking just from moving the ladies around lol HAPPY farming peeps
Thanks, yeah my arms get that way, smell like a skunk! And it don't was off that easy lol.

jipp

jipp

Snap jipp my left eyes fucked it closes when im hi and i have to get the mrs to finsh my shave off........ not that iv shaved in a wile like lol im trying to rock the a beard......got sum bud off a friend a while back its sorting my back pain for the time but cant wait till my run is done
hah id be fucked, i doubt my cat would be any help..
hell what am i saying i am fucked..

glad you have some herb that is helping with your pain.. this distrib herb not so much.. but helps with not throwing up, so that is something.. i even bought a sativa to and try and help my depression,
hah
just added to it i fear, laughs.

lets get high as we can off this distrib oregano!

chrisl,

jipp

jipp

Smell/taste are subjective but the consensus is pine, citrus, spice, earth
ok thank you.. im not getting any of that.

shrugs.. but lets smoke a bowl.. i need t o go for my night walk.
hah i ate a frozen healthy food thing today for lunch.. and the plastic thing it comes with will work perfect for solo cups to sit on. hah.. if its free its for me as granny use to say. :D

ok bowl up,
then walk time..

chris.

jipp

jipp

man i need some walking shoes ithink. hah feet starting to get sore in these flip flops. laughs.. just not good enough herb i guess is the problem not my flip flops, thank you kindly! desert rats to attention. hah.

ok lets smoke some herb.
bow up!
chris.

keiksweat

keiksweat

I unofficially have enter solo cup 17, fear keik!

i wish i was not having visual problems right now.. its fucking with my head im afraid. such is life. hah trying to shave was a fucking bitch fyi! left half of my face took me forever and i had to get a hand held mirror and use both mirrors. hah.

lets try to get high off this so called meds.
chris.
look pal,your all ready adapting,and over coming that problem...im gonna have to jump on a plane,come n have a massive smoke on my pow wow pipe..lol. Bet that would cheer ya up...lol. 5:30am...knock on door...hey bro...whos this old git in the England shirt ,with the bright red eyes ,and can of cider...lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom