The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
keiksweat

keiksweat

this jack herror or whatever sucks.. i bought thinking it help with my depression. hah.. what a joke taste bad too. sigh. yeah i wont judge satives on disrib herb. cause this sucks hha.
first time buying a sativa too.. bummer.
chris.
definitely the dispensaries gear...ive had proper jack herer...really nice smoke.easy going high,then creeps up on ya. Tastes ok too...its not you.there ass hats mate...

jipp

jipp

well i had my pitty party for my self yesterday when i just slept all day. so i guess i better go for my morning walk.. cant let going blind stop a man on a mission.. yeah a mision to get well and get some decent fucking herb man.

oh yeah the i had a real cute nurse, she was a stoner chick. hah.
she is all you on this oxy, this oxy that, nope.. she is all just medical herb eh. im like yeah.. she smiled, gave me a wink and moved on with next questions. heh.

one more bong hit for the road, who knows maybe this will get me high. hahahhahahah.

chris.

jipp

jipp

only positive thing i can think of today is the fact, my baby plant is not dead. hah.
and i did not wake up sick. but i know that is a false alarm, i could be sick as dog tomorrow.. or that is how its been going.. day 36

IMG 0534   Copy
jipp

jipp

definitely the dispensaries gear...ive had proper jack herer...really nice smoke.easy going high,then creeps up on ya. Tastes ok too...its not you.there ass hats mate...
creeping weed.. i wanna try soem of that.. could be fun. hah.

but yeah this is bland as all hell even for X weed. heh.. regardless of strain.. not as bad as that caramel ice that shit was BUNK i tell you.. ill never let them fuckers for get that.. hopeful they keep reading me bitching at them for growing it hahah.

chris.,

jipp

jipp

I unofficially have enter solo cup 17, fear keik!

i wish i was not having visual problems right now.. its fucking with my head im afraid. such is life. hah trying to shave was a fucking bitch fyi! left half of my face took me forever and i had to get a hand held mirror and use both mirrors. hah.

lets try to get high off this so called meds.
chris.

incogneato

incogneato

this jack herror or whatever sucks.. i bought thinking it help with my depression. hah.. what a joke taste bad too. sigh. yeah i wont judge satives on disrib herb. cause this sucks hha.
first time buying a sativa too.. bummer.
chris.
Jack Here is one of my all time fav strains. Good hughbforba sativa. Doesn't give me anxiety or paranoia

incogneato

incogneato

I unofficially have enter solo cup 17, fear keik!

i wish i was not having visual problems right now.. its fucking with my head im afraid. such is life. hah trying to shave was a fucking bitch fyi! left half of my face took me forever and i had to get a hand held mirror and use both mirrors. hah.

lets try to get high off this so called meds.
chris.
Sending good vibes bro, weather the storm and stand triumphant on the other side. Easier said than done but then only other option is quit and I think we both know that's not an option at all

jipp

jipp

so im out of rubbing alcohol to clean my bong with.. do you think rum would work? hah if not id rather drink it.. but hell if it will work, i have no issues.. id rather smoke herb than drink. at least right now.. gut just could not handle drinking right now.
almost forgot,
bowl up foo's. :D
chris.

incogneato

incogneato

so im out of rubbing alcohol to clean my bong with.. do you think rum would work? hah if not id rather drink it.. but hell if it will work, i have no issues.. id rather smoke herb than drink. at least right now.. gut just could not handle drinking right now.
almost forgot,
bowl up foo's. :D
chris.
I don't think that would work well. Needs a high alcohol content

jipp

jipp

well it took the bad taste away but not much for cleaning.. even at 180 proof. hah
oh well it did its purpose.. probably would get more fucked off the rum i used to clean this bong that i will with th shitty herb. hah

chris.

Itsnotmine

Itsnotmine

Just popped in to feed the ladies and fucking hell what a difference 2 days make they are realy packing on weight cant believe how fast there growing now and still got 3 weeks left....... jipp hows it going dude u still staying strong........kush ur plants are looking stella m8......... my arms are stinking just from moving the ladies around lol HAPPY farming peeps

dan1989

dan1989

im going blind in my left eye *well for what its worth im already blind in that eye hah, but its causing the glare problem in my good eye*, and they do not know why. im not one to give up but honestly i just do not know how much more i can take. hah.. wish i had something super strong atm. hah.

i would say if it does not kill you it would make you stronger, but fuck that iv already died.. go figure.. not much to look forward too hah.

chris.

Pop a few seeds and let's all do it together from start to finish. Let's look forward to seeing your babies when they finish!

Top Bottom