The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
incogneato

incogneato

That's a good little trick, i flick my stems gently for a few minutes each day when they're young. My wife thought it was ridiculous :D but grew nice and strong so probably helps
Yea I got it from someone on here I respected but can't remember who to give them credit. Early LST for seedlings
i flick my stems gently for a few minutes each day....were still talking plants right? Hahahaha

dan1989

dan1989

I have a tent that's the same size, I can say 450 is way too much. I use an 8" 450cfm to pull air through my 8'x4'x8' bloom room and my 4x4 now with plenty of balls to spare. This has been accurate for me
http://www.phreshfilter.com/tools/cfm-calculator
I think you'd be happy with a 185-200cfm fan. at idle my fan pulled 157 cfm and it was more than enough to handle my 4x4 with a 600w mh alone. That's in 68°f ambient temp so are you running a separate filter fan and a fan for the light fixture?

Yes I'll be running separate fans for light and filter, should have said that first. Like I said I'm sorted as far as air extraction goes, but I'd like to use the light exhaust to run into a separate area to heat the house.

MTBKush

MTBKush

I will shortly be growing in a 1.2x1.2x2m tent, air cooled 600w hps. I've already got the extractor sorted, the fan size I'm asking for is to cool the light. I suppose it doesn't really matter, bigger the better for getting rid of that heat, but I want it to be enough, but without pointlessly paying more for a 450cfm or smth like that...
Ok I agree the bigger the better, I have an 8 inch over my 1000 watt. I guess it is good enough. But I don't have a tent I grow in a room. I want to eventually vent it to the outside,via the dryer vent.

MTBKush

MTBKush

Yea I got it from someone on here I respected but can't remember who to give them credit. Early LST for seedlings
i flick my stems gently for a few minutes each day....were still talking plants right? Hahahaha
I never heard of such a thing? I learned something new! Not saying no more cause spell check will change it to something else.:-)

RosevilleKid

RosevilleKid

morning bro, what's up.. sorry about being a dick yesterday was just not in a talkative mood.. not that im any better but wanted to apologize.

chris
No apologies necessary I totally get it bro...trust me...hope u r well...going back to the hot zone to retrieve the rest of my gear☺️ Blessing to all....a humble man today I am....-and I thank God for my sanity and cannibis! Rock on Peeps!

dan1989

dan1989

Ok I agree the bigger the better, I have an 8 inch over my 1000 watt. I guess it is good enough. But I don't have a tent I grow in a room. I want to eventually vent it to the outside,via the dryer vent.

In the summer I'll be venting to the outside obviously, but would be nice to use that heat in the winter. I'm a few months off of moving to our new place and getting started again. But the other grows I've done have been rushed. I want everything to be right this time...

jipp

jipp

yeah im trying to get high off this crap herb, more like cat nipp. but helps with morning sickness. so even if it sucks at least weed can do its shit with out THC. hah.

as the distribs robbed them or something, or all these dristribs are getting shit pehonos.. i dunno.. im glad i had no clue about the quality issue before i decided to get off pills.. or i probably would not of.

waiting for my hair to dry. then ill go for my morning walk.
bowl up.
chris.

MTBKush

MTBKush

In the summer I'll be venting to the outside obviously, but would be nice to use that heat in the winter. I'm a few months off of moving to our new place and getting started again. But the other grows I've done have been rushed. I want everything to be right this time...
It is a great idea, the heat is a plus for me, basement is damp and cold.

Latest posts

Top Bottom