The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MTBKush

MTBKush

Yeah it's in my backyard. I will see if I can find a good pic. We have a 1/4 acre, have lived here for 26 years. Our plan is to put an additional greenhouse in the backyard for organic vegetables. We also have a 12x18 wooden shack we would like to raise some chickens in.

I have grown in grow boxes, tents and such. I prefer outdoor gardening as I have no electric bill and I also like to get my hands and toes into the earth...

Here is a shot of last year at harvest. :)
Looks like heaven to me!!!!

dan1989

dan1989

Yeah it's in my backyard. I will see if I can find a good pic. We have a 1/4 acre, have lived here for 26 years. Our plan is to put an additional greenhouse in the backyard for organic vegetables. We also have a 12x18 wooden shack we would like to raise some chickens in.

I have grown in grow boxes, tents and such. I prefer outdoor gardening as I have no electric bill and I also like to get my hands and toes into the earth...

I like the war

My bed would be somewhere in amongst that jungle :)

jipp

jipp

i went out side to do some burning.. was nice to get just sit in the sun for a bit with eyes shut.. i was planing on putting the gas tank in this weekend but my vision fucked my head over. hah.. maybe next week.

here is a shot of my car from another angel.

lets smoke this so called herb, i mean swag, i mean top shelf!
herb.

chris.

IMG 0561   Copy
MTBKush

MTBKush

i have to learn all this tea, and stuff as the weeks go on..

i have about 3 weeks in solo cups to learn what i need to do.. hopefully with out to much problems.. i figure over watering will my main issue along with heat..

chris.
Teas are pretty easy to do . I take a bucket, 5 gal, fill it with ro water, 2/3 full, handful of compost,ewc, frass, molasses,bennies, st for it around, then airiate it 24-48 hours there you go! When vegging I add bat guano.

Latest posts

Top Bottom