The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

A few weeks ago I had loads of problems with ph and no growth now there looking healthy and bushy that's what it's supposed to be
glad you got it figured out before any major damage could be done.. looking good.

i ran into a problem.. i was looking at the new seeds i planted and one was growing in a ring shape ontop of the soil.. some how it got uncovered.. so i put it back in the hopefully correct direction,. hah. but the other 2 seedlings are showing some itty bitty first leafs.
chris.

keiksweat

keiksweat

I will chime in..... My BACK is Killing me!
Anybody have any success with acupuncture? I had it done once years ago and it seemed to help at least for that day.

Couple shots of the garden. Shit needs to get done but I need to just calm the fuck down before I REALLY hurt myself.
I had accupuncture every week,in 2008,whilst doing 16 month in the nick...lol
no shit,my back was fucked,on a walking stick.they offerd me it.
was amazed.used to fall asleep,every time.so relaxing.worth it just for the relaxation.

keiksweat

keiksweat

i went out side to do some burning.. was nice to get just sit in the sun for a bit with eyes shut.. i was planing on putting the gas tank in this weekend but my vision fucked my head over. hah.. maybe next week.

here is a shot of my car from another angel.

lets smoke this so called herb, i mean swag, i mean top shelf!
herb.

chris.
id frickin love that beast jipp.gonna be cool as fuk when finished bro.

jipp

jipp

flanges arrived for home box filter.
im not sure what to think of the freebie they included.. one part of me says cool, other part is like damn iv bought to much shit from them they know what im up too. LOL

IMG 0562   Copy
IMG 0563   Copy
stiffneck

stiffneck

I had accupuncture every week,in 2008,whilst doing 16 month in the nick...lol
no shit,my back was fucked,on a walking stick.they offerd me it.
was amazed.used to fall asleep,every time.so relaxing.worth it just for the relaxation.

id frickin love that beast jipp.gonna be cool as fuk when finished bro.

That's funny man. The one time I had it done I fell asleep. I was so freeking relaxed. I am going to do it. There is no turning back for me as far as any kind of narcotic pain medication. I just won't do that crap anymore. Yeah I use a walking cane when I am walking more than across the house.

Jipp DOES have a sweet ride. ManKillers is what there were called.....hahah

We have talked cars a bit. I just picked us this sweet ride on monday. 1964 Corvair Convert

17160964 1461414643883239 994306727 n
RosevilleKid

RosevilleKid

IMG 0227
Yo! It's that good time! 1 week after they terrorized me ganja garden! It don't take the Kid long....blessings from the pals! @keiksweat i forgot the pack on the other side ! Lol! Say man...it's on again...Back to stay...a good lawyer will set a case righr☺️✌Stay...tuned don't know where i am going but we going...

jipp

jipp

That's funny man. The one time I had it done I fell asleep. I was so freeking relaxed. I am going to do it. There is no turning back for me as far as any kind of narcotic pain medication. I just won't do that crap anymore. Yeah I use a walking cane when I am walking more than across the house.

Jipp DOES have a sweet ride. ManKillers is what there were called.....hahah

We have talked cars a bit. I just picked us this sweet ride on monday. 1964 Corvair Convert
i just enlarged the picture i posted.. if you look behind the car you will see what is a corvair trike made in the 60s by my step dad. heh, i have the spare engine in the shop. its a death machine, so it sits.

chris.

Latest posts

Top Bottom