The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

Sorry to hear that. Hope you get better soon.

As good as it can be while being exhausted at work. Insomnia is no joke.
heh, this si the crap i deal with distrib herb.. its really hit or miss if i can get high off the shit, and that is what im learning is becoming the norm the more i experience the distrib..

this has to be a poor example of jack herer.
cause it surre does not deserv his name.

chris.

Jack herer
jipp

jipp

well it looks like once the plant hit 113grams she started to reach for the sun.
so i guess, than means ill make sure to water at 114grams next watering..

ill try your stick method at teh same time.. see if i can tell the difference with my vision.
i keep trying to memorize the weight.. which is just gonna take practice so in the future i wont need a scale.

chris.

jipp

jipp

incogneato

incogneato

holy shit, they were not fucking around. hah

thats how you do it AZ cash copping fucking commercial farmers.. and i bet that herb is even better! hah. :D i jest, it will just be mexican brick so good residence it wont reach teh street. hah.

chris.
That shits crazy right? You're right tho, shitty Mexican brick, seeds and all haha its a selling point, free with purchase of every bag: land race genetics!

RosevilleKid

RosevilleKid

Yea man...cracked me a bean labeled head band x Tombs...some Tombs x SSNL X AWW... @keiksweat hit me in pm with that spot bro...time is now...jah bless on this one bro...neva mind what you got cooking pal...this is sum fiya fiya true the Kidd on dis!

Latest posts

Top Bottom