The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
incogneato

incogneato

I'm doing my maiden run but I love it. Right around the time I started ssing a problem I noticed my $13 pH pen was acting up lol. That's what the bluelab is for. I harvested an auto that I fed veg nutes only under a 600 mh and it was stellar. First bud I ever grew out and it was better than most. Not top shelf by any stretch but really good!

incogneato

incogneato

I like to just feed the soil...nice drop of ewc,frass,kelp..microbes.....and of course the good stuff I've already cooked into the soil...heard really good things about nectar of the gods though...i wouldn't buy there entire range though bro..
Honestly I felt like blowing a few bucks today, been working like a machine. I only grabbed the hygea hyradtion because it was there lol. I'm in a coco mix or I wouldn't use as much of their line. I did start some clones in soil, I love how easy they are to keep happy! I actually intended to be in soil but due to my lack of knowledge and rushing I ended up in coco lol. The main reason I went in was my cheapo pH pen broke (thankfully) needed a t5 for my veg tent and boom!

RosevilleKid

RosevilleKid

Honestly I felt like blowing a few bucks today, been working like a machine. I only grabbed the hygea hyradtion because it was there lol. I'm in a coco mix or I wouldn't use as much of their line. I did start some clones in soil, I love how easy they are to keep happy! I actually intended to be in soil but due to my lack of knowledge and rushing I ended up in coco lol. The main reason I went in was my cheapo pH pen broke (thankfully) needed a t5 for my veg tent and boom!
Water ph! Ugh!

keiksweat

keiksweat

I
used to have some Chinese cheapo 200w induction lights,bulb n ballast kits.my brother bought them.two 6500k,and two 2700k for bloom...love testing out new tech...anyway..the 2700k are now ceiling lights in his huge barn,garage...lol.but the veg ones 6500k were amazing...just like fluoros but ,but really cool growth,fast for 200w...anyway,cut a long story short....got ripped by robbing doosh bags.

MTBKush

MTBKush

Nice work...you getting it dialed in pal?
Thanks Kid, clones yellowed, the Lemon Kush. They root well, but I am not sure why they all got yellow. The new growth looks better. Guess it is just going to be that way, when cloned. Yeah I have some good stock, thanks to a friend, he set me up real nice! :-)
I think the Lemon Kush is going to finish before the Hindu K ? They look so close, hoping to see some amber any day :-)
The Hindu-Kush, I think is going to take the full 65 days.
I am glad to see you are back up and doing well, good luck to you!

jipp

jipp

i have not experience snow in 17 years. what is that stuff again. heh.

so wanna take a bet if my #1 crtical kush is dead? even the seedlings.. i let her ride last night.. she bitched at me for watering night before so im like fuck you, suck it up then.. and we see if my depression way of thinking has any major consequences..

in short i was a pussy and afraid to water my plant if you get to the meat of what im saying, and read through the excuses. hah

chris.

jipp

jipp

well im just gonna have I have to wait til i get some tools to smoke this shatter. as i cant get it to work with a bowl of shit herb.
oh how can hey sell this shit as top shelf i do not know.
sigh.

im sure what is worse.. the fact they tell you its fire.. and its not! makes you wonder if they truly believe its fire or just pushing product.. hard to say. since we all have different tolerance.
chris.

Jack herer
jipp

jipp

i think i crashed the server :D hah, i should of just stayed in bed. :D

went for my morning walk, walked 4 miles. still feel like shit.. but hey at least my morning is starting off like normal. and my plants are alive haha fear my black thumb bitches.

chris

jipp

jipp

New pics from bloom room, veg lights not on yet.
looking good. id be happy to harb that i my tent. the longer i buy distib herb the more angry im getting at the whole system.

how AZ got this shit so fucked up is beyond me.. other than greed i guess. and a bunch of old fucks ( really , 60-100 probably makes up 80 percent of the population where im at. hah who still think herb is evil.. hell the judge said no person with a MMJ card could sell medical herb when it first started.. that is how fucked it is here.. )

who would want to buy something from someone has not used the product.. seems stupid. that rule did not last long tho..

chris./

Top Bottom