The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Our farm raised chicken prepared up in the Gorge at Kamp Howdy. Chicken was stuffed with bread crumbs eggs. butter, walnuts, rasins , apple, onion garlic.
It was cooked on Weber Kettle over native woods, sage, juniper and scrub oak.
One could not do this at home. Was so good after a long day on river..
View attachment 683549

The top of the run and hole under is the Kamp Howdy hole had caught many a fish there.
We were flying pretty high one day at kamp and as the rafters float by we hollered out a Minnie pearl style HOWDY and some got it some didn't..
pretty obvious some high times were going on..

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Oh and the skin on that chicken!!!!!!!!!!!!
Crispy fattie, smokey, but not too much smoke flavor to overwhelm, the blend of woods, I forgot the usual lump hardwood charcoal were not supposed to burn native woods, made do and it was awesome.really once in a blue moon goodness...

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
One of the most amazing creations. Get all baked, get real hungry and create this.
Fried egg taco , crispy chopped bacon, onion, 2 fried eggs, raw sharp grass fed cheddar cheese, wifes' homemade peach salsa, oh man her peach salsa is out of this world, chopped baby spinach and kale greens
Sometimes I maze my self..
Nap time royal..
Taco bbbbbbb

jipp

jipp

you are probably on cloud 9 i would be. :D im glad i have time to get bubble bags for hash. i figure hash, rosin i be good to go.. but im gonna need a sativa in my tent.

im tempted to try and pop one of the couple of nor Easter x Chemdog 91. i think i may get one to pop ( im feeling lucky ).. but then i think just get what i have to servive.heh.

oh yeah.. i borrowed my mom heating pad.. it kicks major ass on my knee.s ill use it from now on regardless if i heal or not.. feels great.
chris.

MTBKush

MTBKush

you are probably on cloud 9 i would be. :D im glad i have time to get bubble bags for hash. i figure hash, rosin i be good to go.. but im gonna need a sativa in my tent.

im tempted to try and pop one of the couple of nor Easter x Chemdog 91. i think i may get one to pop ( im feeling lucky ).. but then i think just get what i have to servive.heh.

oh yeah.. i borrowed my mom heating pad.. it kicks major ass on my knee.s ill use it from now on regardless if i heal or not.. feels great.
chris.
If your feeling lucky try! Watch that heat, don't burn yourself. :-)

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Latest addition to my collection
I hit Salvation Army regularly
Fond this very nice 4 pocket shirt
Four bucks
Have 20 or so adding more weekly
Like a treasure hunt never know what you find unless you look
IMG 0143

Hot fudge sundae next stunt