The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Stoney M

Stoney M

Something I need to learn. Being from the UK we don't see hardly anything that resembles what I see on here. Lucky if you get a crap grade bar of hash or half decent pollen. Last time I even had the chance to try resin was in my teens. Pushing 40 now and getting the most out of every aspect of the resin or rosin process is my next venture.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Hot fudge made with coffe and raw honey on coffee ice cream

incogneato

incogneato

Hey Kid sorry I missed you. I was sick with the stomach flu yesterday, and worried about the Lk, I feel like an old mother hen LOL! I have a couple couple caylex going yellow on them. So I am going to chop them today! :)
Thank God it is warm today I can let fresh air in while I do it. They are pungent!
Today I feel good, would have done it yesterday, but did not want to risk contaminating my product.
I saw some seed online Wild Thai cannabis, a pure sativa, it sounds interesting, may get some. Going to study it more, then decide.
I hope you had a good evening? I will post pics after I done with Lk, have a good one!:)
You may want to ask @jumpincactus what he thought of those first.....sorry JC, I really didn't want to bring it up again, just figured you may be able to save a soul...

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Morning
Good morning

Morning has broken...
My take on life...
Live each day to the fullest.
Love yourself first and foremost.
Treat others as you wish to be treated....
Be honest in all your affairs....
Seek out the simple things in life and enjoy.
Never go anywhere without saying goodbye and express your love for loved ones.
Find things to be passionate about and embrace that passion.
Never give up on your hopes and dreams.
Live, love, laugh.
Remember, we are only here for an instant, here today, gone tomorrow, so live it up while you can....
Serenity sure is better than misery....
Love Love love.....

jipp

jipp

I ordered the " Wild Thai " beans yesterday.:)
What I read about this strain seemed interesting, I taking a chance but that's what fun. Guess it's 100% sativa, comes from a island chain in Thailand.
http://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Wild_Thailand/World_of_Seeds_Bank/gallery/20031465307671054/

looks like a nice choice.. i bet i will like land race strains.. i know hybrid are the meal ticket of breeders.. but im just old school.. hell im just now learning to vape. hah

chris.

Latest posts

Top Bottom