The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MTBKush

MTBKush

I wouldn't call it a ripoff, just mislabeled. That's good that you didn't get them from wos. I bet some real wild Thai would be a cool challenge to grow! Can't wait to watch you do it bro! Where did you get them from BTW? And how's that harvest smelling?
Hi incogneato! I look forward to getting and watching them grow also. I got lots of work this season! That site seems ok, it is full of all types,and varieties. I have obtained seeds from that place several times. Hell, I could be getting bag seed I would not know? But I seem to be fortunate, most germinate, and get females so it makes me happy.:-)
I got the seeds from bonzaseed, almost forgot to say. I think it is out of the UK?
The harvest smells heavenly, that's another thing I hope to improve is my drying and curing skills.
The Hindu Kush is next to be chopped, it is getting full of trichs, very tight buds, so I figure 1 or 2 weeks yet. I will post pics later today.
That UK Cheese auto is kicking ass, I think she grows a inch a day! Slight exaggeration but not far from the truth. I pinched the top to encourage her to fill out, she responded well so far:-):-):-)
Take care!

MTBKush

MTBKush

Looking good Kiek, those lights are very tempting. I was talking to a guy at a grow store re: cmh, told me they preform so well because of the higher uv emission?

Top Bottom