The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Sept 67 San Francisco, Dead and my favorite band the Sons of Champlin..at the Straight.
Sons still together...'
Sons

keiksweat

keiksweat

Hell yea! "Scissor" hash I flip mine inside out when I take em off and throw em in the freezer.

Sounds way better than being at work with this respiratory infection! I'm in, as long as I get to smoke my scissor hash lol
sounds nasty bro...you wanna stay ontop of that shit...take it from old weezie here.lol. Pneumonia nearly wiped me out a few years ago..aint been right since.

dan1989

dan1989

Wish me luck guys, starting a little smoke break. I promised myself I won't buy anymore weed until we have moved and I'm all set up. Then I can grow my own. Gonna give learning how to grow my full attention, need a clear mind right now. It's not gonna be easy but its necessary. Can't really justify buying it when I'm complaining about being broke all the time. Got new exciting prospects coming at work, this is gonna be a money year! The next weed I smoke will be grown by my own hands :) my kids are so young now I want to enjoy that and remember every second of it...

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

Wish me luck guys, starting a little smoke break. I promised myself I won't buy anymore weed until we have moved and I'm all set up. Then I can grow my own. Gonna give learning how to grow my full attention, need a clear mind right now. It's not gonna be easy but its necessary. Can't really justify buying it when I'm complaining about being broke all the time. Got new exciting prospects coming at work, this is gonna be a money year! The next weed I smoke will be grown by my own hands :) my kids are so young now I want to enjoy that and remember every second of it...

I wish you the very best luck might be hard but what is not hard that is truly worth it???

incogneato

incogneato

Hope you are feeling better ? Kiek is right, don't get pneumonia!
Bout to clock out for the night. Thx, hope I feel better tomorrow!
Its an awesome feeling bro. Good smoke too! I've been enjoying the ride myself, its been a much needed escape and hobby for me...and its WEED!! Pretty bad ass!

dan1989

dan1989

I been thinking about quit my self just been sooooo long

I'm not quitting! Just a bit of time out to look at life and put my priorities in the right order. Growing weed is high on the list. It will help me buy a house which is highest on the list. It will be harder than the average stoner as I'll still be deep in the weed lifestyle, just not actually smoking it :D

jipp

jipp

good morning.. so i was doing real well with morning sickness from withdrawal.. not had them all week, but i fucked up. hah i started to think.. hey im not sick when i woke up.. then all of sudden i felt it. hah. i have the mind block !

chir.s

RosevilleKid

RosevilleKid

keiksweat

keiksweat

morning all....
cool Dan..a man of my own heart.my kids,my partner,my family is all I give a toss about.friends have come and gone.most have left a bad taste in my mouth.but my Mrs n kids are always here for me.dont get me wrong,we can scream at each other pretty good sometimes.but they are my whole world mate.wouldn't change that for anything...plus they grow up so fast mate..take lots of pics n vids...lol.

Top Bottom