The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Sapnin peoples hope your all good I'm guna be popping some home made strains I've got dawg tang (stardawg x sour tangie) Strawberry dawg (stardawg x choc covered strawbs) blue tang (blueberry muffin blues x sour tangie) gg4 x Nepali og x goji f3 (not got a name for this yet) and stardawg x Nepali og x goji f3 (no name either) if any of these strains were available what would u guys think would be the most popular baring in mind all the strains that have been used for crossing are of elite grade
Gg4 x nepoji is called adhesive og.soz if I forgot to tell ya.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

It is possible to find something nice it's just how long it's going to stay nice for. over the years I've gone through many seeds both fem and reg and none of the fems have remained
gotta disagree with u there bro.plants from fem seeds are just as good or bad as regs performance wise(discounting sexual stability).iv seen cuts of wifi been kept for years-plus theyv been used in breeding to.i would say useing em to breed isn't ideal but the truth is it's still a female.if u pollinate it it will still produce solid male/female offspring the same as if it's a normal fem from regs.
But saying this though 1 of my pals has made some fem Nepali og x goji f3 x gg4 they will be getting popped for sure :) here's a pic of the Nepali x goji
The adhesive og (gg4 x nepoji) is not fem bro theyr regs but the only couple iv popped are females.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

gotta disagree with u there bro.plants from fem seeds are just as good or bad as regs performance wise.iv seen cuts of wifi been kept for years-plus theyv been used in breeding to.i would say useing em to breed isn't ideal but the truth is it's still a female.if u pollinate it it will still produce solid male/female offspring the same as if it's a normal fem from regs.

The adhesive og (gg4 x nepoji) is not fem bro theyr regs but the only couple iv popped are females.

lucky you

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
first crack hole up in the Gunnison gorge..
First crack

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

yeah just being a lazy stoner i guess. i miss walking at night. hah.
my knee feels all lose, needs rehab as soon as my good leg is healed enough to take the load.

but no big deal.. i aint gonna stress the small things today.

rock on.
chris.
Dab a day. Keep the doctor away . Hope it gets better sir

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Walking is a huge miss in my life . No walking the dogs or knowing that you won't fall on your face and seizure in public places? Good luck . Hope it gets better @jipp✌.

dan1989

dan1989

morning all....

cool Dan..a man of my own heart.my kids,my partner,my family is all I give a toss about.friends have come and gone.most have left a bad taste in my mouth.but my Mrs n kids are always here for me.dont get me wrong,we can scream at each other pretty good sometimes.but they are my whole world mate.wouldn't change that for anything...plus they grow up so fast mate..take lots of pics n vids...lol.

Don't I know it mate. My little boy (our first) was only born yesterday and already he's 4! Lol. You know what I mean. Little girl is 1, you know how cute and lovely they mostly are at that age, that's the buzz I wanna enjoy right now. Don't get me wrong if anyone offers a few puffs on a spliff, you know I'm taking it! Lol

Top Bottom