The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
incogneato

incogneato

Here is my story for those who may not know.......

I am a recovering alcoholic 16 yrs sober. My drinking was killing me.

No matter what i did AA meetings 2 30 day treatments in Hosp., just could not quit drinking. I was sick and tired of being sick and tired. During the holiday season I sobered up for a few weeks. Someone left a gift wrapped 6 pack of beer on my porch, that was all it took, off the wagon I went.

I drank over 20 to 30 beers that night and became so sick I puked up lots of blood, happened before, but this time I really scared me. I told my gal, she said enough's enough's your choice it was her or the suds. Once again I promised never again, went to AA, cried, prayed, white knuckled it out.

A few weeks later we took a drive our west kinda looking for properties. we turned off highway, up this mesa and the 1st for sale sign we saw, looked good. I went to door and the old man said get an agent. his wife invited me inside nothing special inside. I went out back and walked the property and was soon overwhelmed by the most beautiful place ive ever seen. I broke out in tears and had goosebumps, i knew this was where I belong and asked God to help me. I knew i would not be worthy of this if i continued to drink.

We did get the agent my gal loved it as well. I called my father for advise and a loan for earnest money to sign contract. He didn't go for it, cant blame him I was a mess and he knew it. My gal believed in me. she put her paid for house on market and within 24 hrs had a contract. We put earnest money on credit card and signed contract to move.

I called my dad and told him, he said if its in my heart we have his blessings good luck. I also asked him to be my best man at our wedding 6 months later. We moved all ready for the big day however my father had a stroke 1 week before and was in bad shape. I went to visit him he came around we talked hugged, I left him and he died 1 day before the big day.

We proceeded with our plans at Gala Gardens in Denver, I was a sober mess. During the ceremony the lady doing the vows asked for my fathers presents to show itself and at that moment a butterfly landed on my chest right on my heart. After more tears, hugs handshakes a thunderstorm roared thru briefly. His blessing.

I still get goosebumps and tears of joy here almost daily. Mj has helped as the safer alternative and Ive replaced one drug for another but there no misery, doubt, fear, hopelessness, life so so good and iam so thankful for my loving wife, my garden chickens, goats, health, my blessings are endless.

So don't be afraid to follow and listen to your heart and do what you think is right no matter how impossible it may seem miracles do happen it happened to me it can happen to you Thanks all for letting me share this. it s does my just as much good as i hope it does you

Peace CM
What a blessed story. So glad you found your blessings and it looks like you're living to the fullest now. Thank you for sharing brother!

MTBKush

MTBKush

Thank you. I'm still a noob and just trying to keep my ghetto grow going. Definitely helps listening to all the info dropped here. I didn't even know you could buy seeds till 6 months ago lol. A friend gave me a cheap tent no frame. I strung it up with carabiners and paracord lol. Made a veg ledge in a closet under the stairs and built a tub aerocloner. Seems to be working so far. Definitely needs upgraded but love saving $ on smoke every month.
Well those girls look awesome, good job! Looks like you have it under control:-)

MTBKush

MTBKush

scissor hash,is charris chris..in my opinion,there is no better.fresh hash is amazing.one good joint,im done,with real top shelf bud..very nice extra to the crop.i grew up on hash.Moroccan,Lebanese,lots of really good quality hash...then,puff and it vanished...thanks bubble man,foer your videos and bubble bags...got so.much sugar leaf to run..popcorn buds,box full...can't wait...
Damn Kiek, I love hash been years since I had some. Chris can plant some Hk for us and we can make some :-)

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Hello Mr Brown..up close and personal...
DSC 0906 2

RosevilleKid

RosevilleKid

this one got my attention...has a trippy red stripe up one side that goes into leaf...seen this on the male...never seen res resin from him... @keiksweat member the flo...u also seen this before correct?

IMG 0710
IMG 0711
IMG 0712
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Hash was all we could get when i was younger dubble zero,slate,rocky soaps........the good old days bud was like hens teeth cant get hash for love no money now i kind of miss it in a way lol
Hash was five bucks a gram back in the 70s Palo alto Ca. Buck fifty four way orange sunshine acid as well direct from the Merry Pranksters up the hill in la Honda...

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
thank you for sharing....you okd fucker got tears streaming down my face...thank you thank you and thank you...you have no fucking idea how much I needed to read this @ this very fucking moment...The shot and struggles I have gone through over the last 46 years more even more so the last 2 months have been hell...I share very similar story as you do my friend....I just want to say thank you for the transparency and listen to that silent voice....
RK
reach out if ya need..

RosevilleKid

RosevilleKid

what do they call it when you rub on a stem of a plant and say Mmmmmm..and repeat compulsively...while puffin on sum high grade with your eyes closed, reggae playing in the back ground? is there a room people like me gather and say...My name is RoseVilleKidd and I am a stemrubaholic?!?! lmao! what ever they call it I have bad! any sugestions? lmai! anyone wanna sponsor me? my goodness...blackposionskunk...yum!

incogneato

incogneato

what do they call it when you rub on a stem of a plant and say Mmmmmm..and repeat compulsively...while puffin on sum high grade with your eyes closed, reggae playing in the back ground? is there a room people like me gather and say...My name is RoseVilleKidd and I am a stemrubaholic?!?! lmao! what ever they call it I have bad! any sugestions? lmai! anyone wanna sponsor me? my goodness...blackposionskunk...yum!
I thought this was that room. I've been there quite a few times myself lol

Top Bottom