The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MTBKush

MTBKush

what do they call it when you rub on a stem of a plant and say Mmmmmm..and repeat compulsively...while puffin on sum high grade with your eyes closed, reggae playing in the back ground? is there a room people like me gather and say...My name is RoseVilleKidd and I am a stemrubaholic?!?! lmao! what ever they call it I have bad! any sugestions? lmai! anyone wanna sponsor me? my goodness...blackposionskunk...yum!
I will sponsor you kid, just keep your hands off my stems! :-)

mandalaman

mandalaman

Here is my story for those who may not know.......

I am a recovering alcoholic 16 yrs sober. My drinking was killing me.

No matter what i did AA meetings 2 30 day treatments in Hosp., just could not quit drinking. I was sick and tired of being sick and tired. During the holiday season I sobered up for a few weeks. Someone left a gift wrapped 6 pack of beer on my porch, that was all it took, off the wagon I went.

I drank over 20 to 30 beers that night and became so sick I puked up lots of blood, happened before, but this time I really scared me. I told my gal, she said enough's enough's your choice it was her or the suds. Once again I promised never again, went to AA, cried, prayed, white knuckled it out.

A few weeks later we took a drive our west kinda looking for properties. we turned off highway, up this mesa and the 1st for sale sign we saw, looked good. I went to door and the old man said get an agent. his wife invited me inside nothing special inside. I went out back and walked the property and was soon overwhelmed by the most beautiful place ive ever seen. I broke out in tears and had goosebumps, i knew this was where I belong and asked God to help me. I knew i would not be worthy of this if i continued to drink.

We did get the agent my gal loved it as well. I called my father for advise and a loan for earnest money to sign contract. He didn't go for it, cant blame him I was a mess and he knew it. My gal believed in me. she put her paid for house on market and within 24 hrs had a contract. We put earnest money on credit card and signed contract to move.

I called my dad and told him, he said if its in my heart we have his blessings good luck. I also asked him to be my best man at our wedding 6 months later. We moved all ready for the big day however my father had a stroke 1 week before and was in bad shape. I went to visit him he came around we talked hugged, I left him and he died 1 day before the big day.

We proceeded with our plans at Gala Gardens in Denver, I was a sober mess. During the ceremony the lady doing the vows asked for my fathers presents to show itself and at that moment a butterfly landed on my chest right on my heart. After more tears, hugs handshakes a thunderstorm roared thru briefly. His blessing.

I still get goosebumps and tears of joy here almost daily. Mj has helped as the safer alternative and Ive replaced one drug for another but there no misery, doubt, fear, hopelessness, life so so good and iam so thankful for my loving wife, my garden chickens, goats, health, my blessings are endless.

So don't be afraid to follow and listen to your heart and do what you think is right no matter how impossible it may seem miracles do happen it happened to me it can happen to you Thanks all for letting me share this. it s does my just as much good as i hope it does you

Peace CM

Thank you for sharing that. I got goosebumps reading it. It's amazing

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

morning to u to jipp hope is all well with u as well

jumping in to the flower room to do re work it and do a lot of tying some people where asking for pics is there any thing u looking for ??

jipp

jipp

morning to u to jipp hope is all well with u as well

jumping in to the flower room to do re work it and do a lot of tying some people where asking for pics is there any thing u looking for ??

good morning. aww, i just like pictures.. if there was something i have gone forgot. my bad.

i hope you are having a great morning too. im trying my best. i truly am.. depression, tough stuff.
i am on day 58 of withdrawals hopefully this depression stuff goes away for good.. not just a day here and there.

chris.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

good morning. aww, i just like pictures.. if there was something i have gone forgot. my bad.

i hope you are having a great morning too. im trying my best. i truly am.. depression, tough stuff.
i am on day 58 of withdrawals hopefully this depression stuff goes away for good.. not just a day here and there.

chris.

I feel u I just got over withdraw from pain meds and was super moody and wanted to snap and cry at the same time

Buddaone1

Buddaone1

Hey guys just wanted to let y'all know. My friend who had pancreatic cancer has had a spot dissapear and the bigger spot is shrinking. The docs say it causeof the rso oil. So there is always a chance. Docs only gave her 4% chance of remission but now chances are getting better

Latest posts

Top Bottom