The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MTBKush

MTBKush

Hey bro! Hope shits sunny out there for ya!
Hey Kid! No loss with the Hk, what I got is the final run. Giving them one more try. I am not happy with the finished product. Nothing close to the Lk!!! :-) If you could get the colas to grow more uniform it would be a real winner. :-)
Weather here is starting to stay warm, so I got to pop some beans I got from a buddy. :-) Keep up the good work,

Hey bro! Hope shits sunny out there for ya!

Hey
bro! Hope shits sunny out there for ya!

Buddaone1

Buddaone1

Stoney M

Stoney M

man prices are good on those seeds. the jbk cost 160 for 10. I was looking at mendos breath but that was 300 for 10
I'm more happy selecting single seeds at present plus it give me the opportunity to concentrate on one seed for mothering before taking clones. Less is more with my setup. Next run will be between 6-8 plants max, 10 was just a touch too much this time round. I'll get away with it though. :)

Buddaone1

Buddaone1

I'm more happy selecting single seeds at present plus it give me the opportunity to concentrate on one seed for mothering before taking clones. Less is more with my setup. Next run will be between 6-8 plants max, 10 was just a touch too much this time round. I'll get away with it though. :)
nice yeah I won't be popping all 10. just want to get a good pheno and a male lol

Stoney M

Stoney M

IMG 3156
IMG 3157
View attachment 691037 I need to enclose this side on the right to create a 2/3 tier clone platform soon, then concentrate on replacing the 60x60 mother tent for a 90x90x200
So made a start on the clone box :)

dan1989

dan1989

I know how you feel. I was posting pics of beans, lights, you name it. I'm excites for you bro. You'll be growing in no time

LOL hopefully, it's all riding on when I can find a place to rent. There is certain criteria when choosing a place, naturally... Kinda regret getting rid of my stealth cabinet, could have squeezed a couple more runs in probably :(

Top Bottom