• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MTBKush

MTBKush

I bet when you brush pass them it's intense. Hehe[/QUOT
Good day to everyone! HAPPY 420!
You all have beautiful grows going! :-)
Sounds like Cheese is a popular variety. Never had any yet. But it won't be long, my girl is really going strong!:-)
Pic attached.
I got a couple of my larger clones in 5gal pots vegging, and 10 clones waiting to be moved into 5gal.
I hope everyone has a good day! :-)

jipp

jipp

Tragic :(
yeah man it was the herb that stressed me out probably and made me go blind in my left eye so relax your self.

im not getting high today, hah. trying to get use to the pain i guess. since i dunno if im gonna get my first grow to flower or not.. and distrib herb is not good enough.. so its either grow, pills, or deal with it hah.

chris.

Stoney M

Stoney M

so what you smoking @Stoney M
Lemon amnesia on way. Just playing the waiting game now lol. Should be here in 30 mins :(
Woke up pretty flued up. Tried smoking a fag and coughed my guts up nearly. Rolled a zoot after and was fine :)
i thinking now im not sick from withdrawals i should get a 6 pack of hefeweizen next time im out.

chris.

Stoney M

Stoney M

so what you smoking @Stoney M
Lemon amnesia on way. Just playing the waiting game now lol. Should be here in 30 mins :(
Woke up pretty flued up. Tried smoking a fag and coughed my guts up nearly. Rolled a zoot after and was fine :)

TheRemer

TheRemer

It
yeah dude and its a rip off.. check out top shelf jack herer./ ha i will shame them for ever with tihys shit i was sold.
View attachment 693133

looks like they used one of them hydro bud candy products which seems like a joke. but yeah man i have no clue what the hell they do to grow this shit even i could grow better i think with my lack of knowledge

chris.
chris.
Really makes me sad that the commercial industry can grow like crazy and they make a deal about some dude growing in his house. Fuckkk in pethetic.

jipp

jipp

It

Really makes me sad that the commercial industry can grow like crazy and they make a deal about some dude growing in his house. Fuckkk in pethetic.

the really sad part is.. its not gonna gfet any better here at last.. at last in cali you can get good herb at a disp.. here its a joke.

it really is a cash crop nothing more.. there normal client is first time smoker 70 year olds.. they are pushing the seniors to herb.. that shit probably geta senior high.. shrugs.. ill shame them for ever with that photo.. iv been ripped of so many time with weed that could not get you high.
and when you tell them it sucks. they just say yeah it was not that good. they just slinging product man i do0ubt they even test it.. im sure all the kids just dab.. and there consitraits iv tried hYh gavce me a head ache.. now i have not tried hYh shatter, but if its like there crumble it sucks hah.

chris.
chris.

gtrmike470

gtrmike470

yeah man it was the herb that stressed me out probably and made me go blind in my left eye so relax your self.

im not getting high today, hah. trying to get use to the pain i guess. since i dunno if im gonna get my first grow to flower or not.. and distrib herb is not good enough.. so its either grow, pills, or deal with it hah.

chris.
I have scar tissue growing through my nerve root. There's no more surgeries for me. It took a long time to get used to the way things were going to be but slowly realize that I could still do most of the same things, I just need to do them differently. Going without medicating can be a good way to do some self assessment and figure out where you need to be. All about quality of life my friend. At any cost.

jipp

jipp

I have scar tissue growing through my nerve root. There's no more surgeries for me. It took a long time to get used to the way things were going to be but slowly realize that I could still do most of the same things, I just need to do them differently. Going without medicating can be a good way to do some self assessment and figure out where you need to be. All about quality of life my friend. At any cost.

yeah, well i dunno what im doing yet, ready to give up.. so just going for the ride we see where i end up.

i thank everyone in advance for the help iv received.

juts going with the flow. so tired man so tired. laughs. probably just drink again i was ok with that.. never had a problem.. and could afford it so that is a option i may go too. ( now now, im not talking about a sloppy drunk, here i just use to like to drink to drink.. not to get drunk )
living in pain for so many years gets old. the old pain i had enough issues with.. so not sure ill able to deal with more. we see what happens.

but im bitching again, so ill shut up. hope you have a great day.
chris.

Top Bottom