The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

They wanted to put that in me too. I'm just buying time with injections and self medicating lol. I'm glad you got some help, not what you wanted but you're getting there. I get a kick out of guys like that, super smart but can't do shit with their hands lol. Your grow reminds me of mine, winging it, half ass ready. The good news is I have a bunch of bud to trim. You'll be there in no time. Can't wait to see it bro.

im just gonna be blunt.. do not do it.. fuck that pain implant.. the risk is two high. but i was a fucking sheep on pills.. so i did what the doctors said would fix me. laughs..

no wonder they want everyone on pills.. you do not question shit.. other than what will you do if you have no pills. hah. i hated that feeling waking up sick every morning.

chris,.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

morning tinder good to see you. hope you are doing well.

chris.

all is well just super busy just now my 600$ most exp light LEC one I have seems to have just busted im thinking the plug on the inside soder came free so its not getting any power super pissed just now about a year old called the shop they said bring it up and they will do something but don't think any thing will come from it but if it does that is just a +

plants looking better then ever happy with them but always could be better be nice to have to grow less and get the same amount with

my room so hot lately not sure what more I can do other then put at ac in my room and that cant happen so can of at a lost guess ill have to get some hot loving strains any tips???

jipp

jipp

all is well just super busy just now my 600$ most exp light LEC one I have seems to have just busted im thinking the plug on the inside soder came free so its not getting any power super pissed just now about a year old called the shop they said bring it up and they will do something but don't think any thing will come from it but if it does that is just a +

plants looking better then ever happy with them but always could be better be nice to have to grow less and get the same amount with

my room so hot lately not sure what more I can do other then put at ac in my room and that cant happen so can of at a lost guess ill have to get some hot loving strains any tips???

could you use a cheap window a/c and just vent the cool air into the room via duct? would not even have to be in the room it self.. just a window.. and run some ducting to your grow box.

chris.

jipp

jipp

hey @420 lyfePpP you better show back up, we haev a dab to do.. :)

hope you are making the best of it.. lots of dabs i say.

dabface waiting for you bro.

chris.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

could you use a cheap window a/c and just vent the cool air into the room via duct? would not even have to be in the room it self.. just a window.. and run some ducting to your grow box.

chris.
that's what is pissing me off that is what im all ready doing the other day heat gun the hood was 200+f with a fan hooked up to it

TheRemer

TheRemer

My Hindu wasn't very far from my hot MH and she seemed like she loved it.

Top Bottom